Be north korea / an international nobody

>be north korea / an international nobody
>make nuclear weapons
>get to meet the president of the united states
>negotiate terms
>profit

Trump is weak and stupid, prove me wrong. You cant

low effort slide thread that subverts and distracts discussion on Sup Forums. Literally DRUMPF the post incarnate

Sean Hannity / Tucker Carlson level reply.

Drumpf is a fag that let his daughter get KIKEd

if you think NK actually made the nukes you are a brainlet

GET THAT KOREAN COCKSUCKER!

>international nobody
why are you so dumb, this guy could fuck up the world at the snap of his fingers if he felt so inclined

I like Trump but he is one dumb cunt, NK are simply buying time for building nukes.

>I like Trump but he is one dumb cunt, NK are simply buying time for building nukes.
No you don't, no he isn't, and no they're not, Mohammad.

all you have to do to get a meeting with the president of the united states of america is make WMD I guess. What happend to Peace Through Strength? lol what a fucking retard republicans are.

China uses North Korea to threaten nuclear war as leverage in trade and other negotiations with stupid Western leaders. They can use NK as a proxy for physical threat while maintaining peaceful status and deniability. We fold on trade, China agrees to reign them in. An absurd game that has gone on long enough. Once NKs nukes are gone and NK becomes normalized and economically integrated with the region, China will lose power and influence in the region and worldwide. This will be good for our economy via trade, as well as our security. The north has natural resources as well that we could profit from if they became a normal country. Moreover, we don’t have to spend as much money bolstering the South. There is nothing bad and everything good about a denuclearized NK. You are also a fucking moron for not understanding how and why the globalists have been happy with this scenario up until now, and like the other poster said, you are a fucking idiot for thinking they built their own nukes.

leaf made an ok shitpost. nice one.

You cant be this stupid.
China controls NK but lets them make nukes and then lets them get rid of nukes after negotiating with trump even though it will ruin chinas dominance. WHAT A BRILLIANT PLAN

>china
why do retards think china controls nk

China helped NK build their nukes along with Iran. And they have no choice as whether or not to “let” Trump force denuclearization. Their position has always been that they have nothing to do with the NK nuke program. What are they going to do now? Threaten nuclear war with Trump and the west in order to protect the North’s nukes and their negotiating leverage? No they can’t. They have to sit it out and let trump demolish their little junkyard dog, and they have to watch while he does it without a shot fired. The Chinese are eating it on this one. In other news, you are a faggot.

Head back to plebbit you boomer kike.

holy shit, read what you wrote again it doesnt make any sense. Its like something you would hear sean hannity say. You are a brainlet.

Good argument. Another genius who thinks his opinion is respected or desired just for breathing air. Do you have an actual opinion? Or do you just like to screech nonsense like a leftist faggot?

It’s only for triple digit IQs and above. You wouldn’t understand.

We are nearly prepared for this “meeting”

It will end...poorly for you. I can assure

>China helped NK build their nukes along with Iran
nope

Haha haha ... holy shit ... my sides!

nk flag lol
isnt it curfew already for you rice nigger?

>poorly

subtle

George Bush let them build Nukes while he was busy invading countries on false evidence and torturing people in a torture facility they made while getting thousands of our troops killed. I remember.

2 out of your five posts have responded with no argument other than accusing someone of being “hannity or tucker tier.” I gave an analysis. You could disagree, and you could write a coherent argument against my assertions. Unfortunately for you, that would require you to have an original thought, or at least be well read enough to regurgitate someone else’s opinion. You can’t do either, which makes you a moron. And an arrogant one at that. Low IQ ignorance coupled with arrogance is a bad look for anyone. If I were you, I would start with Hannity and Tucker. Sure they are not particularly deep most of the time, but I don’t think you are quite ready for written material yet. First you need to learn to read.

trump should kill him like in the interview

Talking points from the Iraq war years. At least you remembered something. Do you think this is insulting me? You assume that because I agree with Trump on this issue that I was a Bush fan? Wow man. You are quick.

your analysis was trash. Its not worth debating retards on Sup Forums, if you weren't a newfag you would know that. I can just call you a brainlet and thats enough. I am objectively in the right, as I have said nothing, while you are wrong because you have said alot of stupid shit which a couple people called you out on already.

They are going to kidnap Drumph so Kim can play apprentice IRL.

there was nothing america or even china could've done at any point after it was found out to prevent nk from building nukes. china doesn't want nk to have nukes. it destabilizes the region's power structure, by a lot

So is this the new liberal talking point
>TRUMP IS GONNA START WW3
>TRUMP IS A WEAK PUSSY FOR LEGITIMIZING A DICTATOR
All Trump agreed to is talks.

“I called you a brainlet and that’s enough.”
It was your thread big boy.
Throughout the entire thing you said nothing other than calling Trump names and insulting people, and finally managed to insert an off topic talking point about how Bush 2 was bad. You had zero thoughts of relevance at any time. If you still think you are a smart fellow, more power to you. It’s amazing the tricks brains use to protect the ego, to convince oneself they are special, even when one is in reality a common, useful idiot with nothing to contribute to life, intellectually or otherwise.

>anybody that does a deal with Trump gets fucked over....ww3 soon.

what are you trying to prove by debating me about how wrong you are? Seriously its pointless. I know you are wrong. Thats enough for me, and I guarantee. Its enough for others reading this. Anyone reading this right now goto the top and read his original comment. Its retarded.

>NK is at odds with Trump
>Liberals worship North Korea
>US media cant stop praising them at the olympics
>What a great country, its horrible what our President does to them!
But then
>Trump agrees to talk to North Koreans
>WTF HE'S SO WEAK!
>WTF NK IS A DANGEROUS SHITHOLE, HES SO STUPID!
Man, say what you will about Hitler but he understood the tactics of lugenpresse inside an out. They will do a 180 whenever it suits them and their agenda, then pretend they dont even remember what they said yesterday like it never happened.

>first US president to meet with a leader of north Korea
>ever
Stay salty libcuck,
and then when trump wins the Nobel prize for reuniting the koreas you can be even more salty

You proved yourself wrong by being a retarded faggot. now kill yourself.

Tinfoil hat mode
>Trump ready to name the jew and expose their corrupt shit
>Tells Kimmy boy, lose the nukes we will get rid of the jews and you won't have to install a Rothschild bank
>Kimmy boy agrees, Make Korea Great Again, Jews about to be eternally BTFO for good this time.

Is this real? I thought the only North Korean with internet access was Kim.

>be little achmed
>make cool clock
>get to meet the POTUS in the white house

History says otherwise newfag

it literally looks like a clock. republicans know exactly what they did to this kid and why he actually got to meet the president.

oh so youre a troll? glad we can disregard anything you have to say