Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 144

This was really good
So what's Furuta's master plan again?

>TFW the only good page of the chapter was a rehash of previous chapters

His plan was probably to make Kaneki so powerful he can put an end to V. Really makes me think why he didn't just eat the Oggai himself or some shit

where is Naga.chika?

>I'm just a little kid who had a kagune implanted into him but since it was rize kagune getting my face bitten off doesn't hurt and I can joke about it

>Heagh?

How can he talk with no lips?

Kaneki must have a really big mouth

>was really good
>next personality still depending on someone (muh talker) to not be suicidal
>more of furuta epik masterplan
The only good part of the chapter was black reaper and haise talking

The hole is because he pierced it with his kagune, don't get it mistaken. He most likely bit off his nose or something a little bit bigger than that

Do you not know how to read manga? It goes from right to left, the hole is there before kaneki's kagune fucks his face.

No sorry, I don't really read that much manga (matter of fact tg:re is my first manga) and I actually forgot that, thanks for reminding me. I tried to think logically about it but now that you said it, its true

O

To be the become the ultimate Tokyo Clown rusemaster

Could Ronald and Pennywise be ghouls?

O MY RIZE TALKER KAGUNE CHAN

I dont mind if furuta's goal is the lelouch route for kaneki, but I don't want it to work because that's becoming even more cliche than simply having thr good guys beat the bad guys for peace.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE KANEKI

Hide's probably gonna snap Kaneki out of it and cuck Furuta in the afterlife

>Furuta.

> Pennywise the Ghoul
> SSS Rate You'll Float Too
Kek

CANADA

That can't be because Kaneki is THE Tokyo Clownmaster.

>Just as keikaku (tl note: keikaku means plan), huh...kaneki really has become the Tokyo Ghoul after all

I hate this because it just makes Furuta the third person to hop on the Kaneki succesor train like Eto and Arima

But I like it because it makes sense and makes Furata and interesting character

im fucking sick of furukek meme keikaku

> Kaneki becomes the Dragon
> Destroys half of the city and possibly the CCG
> Panic.jpg
> Hide shows up to save him again (summon the dragon), parallels the original
> Calls up the Q's and the Marude clique to circle around him in distinct regions to damage him with the RC rockets
> Hide pulls Kaneki out of the Dragon and wakes him up
> Emotional shit happens
> Kaneki flees underground to rethink life for timeskip purposes
> Reemerges in Part 3 as the Nameless King
And no Furuta isn't controlling Kaneki from the inside, no he didn't make Kaneki pull a Lelouch so everyone slaughters him (he made Kaneki go Dragon to trigger V), and no Kaneki isn't going to die and get replaced by the baby.

He was suicidal and was probably going to age double time since he got the ghoulification experiment done and was a half human to begin with. May as well die for a worthy cause, or to meme endlessly.

he has truly has be the become the tokyo of ghouls

user, I...

Kaneki will sink the 20th ward, Talker is a clown.

He was already the nameless king, v called him that.

I'm only here for cute Eto's

He failed miserably though, he can reemerge again better than ever.

Touka. remove the o and k and it spells Uta.

>since he got the ghoulification experiment done and was a half human to begin with

wait, so he was like Arima and got the ghoulification surgery?

>mangastream

Yeah, that's pretty strange

Kekneki's too scrawny to make a hole that big

We all are here for that, user

Furuta's plan is suicide by protag. He has a retarded and seld destructive version of the clown ethos and thats why the others ended up helping him see it through: they wanted to watch an autistic retard rip Tokyos collective anus in half leaving it in a blood soaked state of peace.
He doesnt actually have that great of an idea of what hes doing, hes just completely ambivalent if he happens to fuck up. Happens that he doesn't, because Ken isn't that unpredictable of a person.
Thats it. Thats the swan song of clown prince mcgayboi.

Yes. He mentioned something around the lines of "Unfit goods like myself and Kishou Arima" so he's a Half Human, meaning he was already going to die young. Getting the ghoulification surgery done probably caused him to age more, but he hardly used his Kagune or abused regeneration so it shouldn't have mattered too much. Basically he was going to die young as fuck.

Eto a best

>uta saves kaneki and RE ends on vol 14 with kaneki becoming the become clown

Eto time.

've been the tokyo fool all this time

The kid was already nuts which is probably why Furuta favored him. Probably watched his parents get raped and slowly eaten by ghouls.

That's not too far of a stretch actually, since Uta is linked with the Sun Tarot card and he's possibly the previous One Eyed King. Watching him be the become the Dragon probably gave him a boner and he decided to take care of him.

How did you get your hands on this classified information ?

Ishidas editor BTW

I want kaneki to become a clown.

> Wanting Kaneki to run around fucking with people and then proceed to do laugh with the other Clowns when he could make coexistence happen
user.. You

Uta has something like a sun tattoo too !

Ultimate goal of clowns was to create the dragon, and then play with the dragon, using him to cause chaos and annihilation. Their ultimate TOY.

>the year of our lord 2017
>people still read nigherstream
baka desu senpai

JB is the one to read right ? Are there any other besides niggastream ? I read them both just to compare translations so I don't miss anything, but I take JB more serious.

JB has better translations when it comes to TG, plus they update every other week with the HQ digital raws. MS came up with the shitty nugget meme when JB said there was zero mentions of nugget at all. Basically MS likes to meme and shitpost when they translate.

Incoming

That seems like it might have been a possibility in the one shot. Maybe natural ghoul Kaneki gets tortured by Jason but ends up becoming something more akin Furuta.
Instead of the CCG the clowns sponsor Aogiri before backstabbing them.

the nugget was the best thing to happen to us

Why wasn't the girl in the background edited out with Saint Talker though

The point of the story, on its surface, is deconstruction of shonen tropes. That's what the arc of the ghoul story does in a pretty straightforward and familiar way. The clowns in the story are a larger commentary on storytelling itself, not just this one genre. They're to different degrees aware of the tropes that everyone around them are trapped by. They're characters that know they're in a story and are thrashing around to mess it up or just trying to cling to the flow of it without getting killed. Since the story is 'tragic' and anyone can die, that's hard to do, even for characters with metaknowledge though.

It's a seinen user, your point is moot

Ghoulification surgery actually saves them, so that's a moot point. Furuta wanted to make the OEK into the last boss and force a confrontation with humanity and the ghouls.
In addition he wanted Rize to eat him. Kaneki becoming a gigantic Rize kagune monster kakuja and eating him is like a dream come true.

>Ghoulification surgery actually saves them, so that's a moot point.
So this is thr tokyo fan fiction writer huh....woah

RC cell intake extends telomeres and extends the life of ghouls.

Nugget was actually funny though.

That's some real interesting autocorrect you got there.

It's also annoying since there are plenty of retards, mainly coming from plebbit, that genuinely believe he was called nugget. The whole point of the panels just goes over their head and they come here to shitpost their nonsense and shitty nugget pictures with Kanekis face on them thinking they are funny.

I am always surprised by what must pass for funny on reddit, like I have a decent sense of humor but it's always the most minimum effort shit. Even the mentally deficient people from normie boards on here put in more effort half the time.

> Ghoulification surgery saves them
There was a flashback panel during Rue where Kanou was experimenting on Seidou and he literally said this ghoulification surgery shortens the lifespan in return for getting rid of the human weaknesses in Half Ghouls. You can cannibalize and stop your aging or reverse it completely to the point where you may as well be immortal but not when you abuse your regeneration and use your Kagune nonstop.
> Furuta wanted to make the OEK into a last boss and force a confrontation with humanity and ghouls
He says this but he actually wanted Kaneki to be the merciless last boss to fight V and free the world of the birdcage, thus bringing "Super Peace" between humans and ghouls. If you don't believe me he says something around the lines of "Something to make those air headed pacifist fools piss themselves to death", V is always talking about "maintaining peace".

This, that nugget shit is absolutely cancerous and it's not even funny. They weren't spamming that meme when he got torso'd in the Arima battle, but Mangastream wanted to dick around and slap random words in the translation to look funny. Now everyone from Chibi to Tumblr are calling him le nugget and they think it's amusing, it's not. Black Reaper kicking shit over and 240 crying is actually humorous though.

Don Kaneki repeatedly knuckle cracking and approving of the plans to just plain kill Juuzou and Abara throughout the argument is a real gem. He and Black Reaper's interactions were the best bit of the chapter.

The mental tulpa conversations are some of the best parts of TG, whether they're symbolic or plain funny they still lead to interesting developments. Hopefully they come back eventually, but it looks like this new Kaneki persona is dead set on sticking around for awhile since all the personas agreed to moving forward like a centipede. Wouldn't this new persona technically be Don 2.0 though? He outright doesn't care about murdering people, even humans and children at this point, the knuckle crack is back, and he has the centipede mentality again.

>They weren't spamming that meme when he got torso'd
Because no one retarded enough would ever think of connecting a torso'd Kaneki to a nugget then.

I wasn't going to be surprised if Ishida had Hajime say that because he has wrote comedy in :re that just didn't work at all.

>Experimenting on Seidou and he literally said this ghoulification surgery

Actually it's not the surgery itself speedreader, it's the act of damaging the artificial half-ghoul's body repeatedly to spread the Rc cell system through his entire body and increase the ghoul's strength.

This is how Kanou planned to "create another Kaneki", the same way Kaneki became more powerful as a result of repeated injuries (Yamori and Arima mainly).

Yeah, unlike many others, I'm not going to spout bs that this Don 2.0 persona is actually good for him as a character in any sense.

He still fucked up, didn't learn from it, and is basically still repeating the same mistakes as he did after the Yamori torture. The only reason he had to kill all those kids (who had every right to have hatred for ghouls) to survive and save Talker was because he put himself in that situation to begin with due to his poor leadership skills.

> Forgets one little detail
> Speed reader
Well damn my bad user. Furuta was still going to die young though due to being a half human. If he had cannibalized and reversed or stopped the aging he would have been fine. I guess getting eaten by Rize (Dragon) was enough for him though.

I think he didn't really become Don 2.0, to me it seemed more like will now be more realistic about things he has to do to achieve his goals.
He now understands that he can't always be a pussy and avoid breaking his moral code if being the OEK is the path he takes. Now I think that all the personalities instead of pulling him apart from every direction just move forward as one, this Kaneki I guess is the real Kaneki now.

>Forgets one little detail

Next time think twice before you enter my domain with that disrespectful memory of yours. This is Autism country.

So is Kaneki's ghoul aids cured now that he ate a hundred lifetimes worth of RC cells?

That is true, but in his head with his tulpas he did mention a lot of flaws he had like wanting to protect everyone, being unable to save everyone, rushing back to Anteiku for no real reason, and so forth so I hope he learns a little from this since all his personas collective came together. He still has yet to realize all of his mistakes and fix it though but I guess everyone is happier with the realization that Kaneki is going to go around killing people again. Hell, I just hope he actually leads people and gives proper orders this time around.

Presumably.

Most likely, but he might have contracted something even worse now, he is now just a blob of full concentrated ghoul cancer. What if he can't get out of it.

Marude-san's new quinque shells will take care of it, with Urie driving the motorcycle while Marude fires.

It would stop his aging. Doesn't bring back the time he lost though.

I love when chibi calls kaneki nugget.

10 bucks there's a plot twist that he was close to dying due to being a halfy.

15 that we get a Furuta back story chapter or two in the very near future.

Then what about Roma? Didn't she manage to stop her aging completely or did she just make herself look like a young girl with kagune magic?

I shouldn't say back story, I mean get his perspective of his plan, overthrowing Washuu, etc

We don't even know if he's really dead. I want Rize to get her revenge on him.

Signs seem to point toward cannibalism adding years to your life. Nishiki said not using you kagune and regeneration will stop the aging and not bring back lost time, but all he said about cannibalism was that it's in theory another option. Roma got to 50 and looks like a teen and I bet it has to do with cannibalism.

That's actually a pretty good point, I like this idea. All the personalities decided to move forward and make realistic goals, nice.
Pretty much, Furuta mentioned that Kaneki was past his limit so he probably made sure he would live long enough to fulfill whatever he needs to do by cannibalizing and becoming the Dragon. I don't know if it reversed his aging, but it sure as hell paused it for a long ass time. Now it's up to Kaneki to avoid abusing his regeneration and spamming his Kagune.

Her back story emphasized she was a cannibal, and her kakuja form is pretty good evidence too.

I would like a serious look into furuta and his thoughts without memes.

This really is trash, can't they get back to the only good thing about this which is the suffering?