The second chapter of Rurouni Kenshin Hokkaido Arc came out today. Does anyone have scans from the Viz pages...

The second chapter of Rurouni Kenshin Hokkaido Arc came out today. Does anyone have scans from the Viz pages? It's not available everywhere.

Yes please, someone who passes the chapter.

>tfw Kenshin actually has good live action

I'm personally going to wait until there's a bunch of chapters to avoid Ippo-like burnout when I was waiting for chapters for that.

I've only ever seen Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal, thought it was phenominal. Is there anything else you guys can recommend with Kenshin in it? Manga/Anime/Live-action?

...the actual tv anime?

>I've only ever seen Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal,

Ugh. Then don't bother.

I don't want to hear another tertiary complain about how Kenshin is so different from their "masterpiece OVA".

>Why isn't he brooding?
>What's all with these Gintama-tier jokes?
>My feet hurt.
>I wanna go home.

Yeah but is it good though? Aesthetic seems way different or at least the feel.

still re-watching the series,curretly on episode 17.
its not what i remember from my childhood. i remember it been a lot more bloodier with lots of multi episode fights n shit

It doesn't get bloody until Saito arrives.

Skip to that point.

I don't mind if it's different, the character can't be the same all the time he has to grow and adapt. I always thought those movies/mini-series were more of a tragic origin story, pretty common for people to deal with life differently when they're older..... but is the series "good" compared to most anime on these days?

Read the manga, it's the only way you'll get the entire story. Then watch the anime until episode 63 if you want.

Also watch the live action movies, they're fucking great.

whats the fun in that. i want to see all the world building episodes.

Anyone has the fucking chapter? Fuck Viz, man

Then enjoy your Level 100 Pokemon (Kenshin) tear through Palette Town with snazzy guitar music in the background every time he talk-no-jutsus them.

whats the point of having a bad ass character if he cant destroy some low lifes from time to time, before the real fights?

>until episode 63
Why, what happens after that?

anime original ending

>Overwhelming power can get pretty boring sometimes.

Filler and then a mediocre 2 episode adaption of the last arc.

They fight "Feng Shuei" experts.

They're going to defeat Kenshin by placing your furniture the wrong way.