Is the Jewish Conspiracy too obvious?

Do they even know that they're doing it? If it's a big cover up, then I don't understand how we find all of this crazy information online in plain sight. Youtube, Wikipedia, Israel Times... Or are we just finding patterns that aren't there because we need some way to justify being the historical /badguy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off glow in the dark nigger
sage

>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter. Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” said the rabbi.

Dude, if everyone throughout history hated you... all coming from radically different cultures... just maybe YOU are the problem. As far as a deeper conspiracy. Post evidence and ill gladly listen.

Nope. Just the right amount of obvious for them to get away with it. It's true that they can't be too flagrant, but it's also true that if they're too secretive that the normies will get spooked.

Do you hide the truth from a farm animal?

This is what I'm talking about. Why don't they scrub shit like this? Especially on apps like youtube and wikipedia where I presume they have the power to do it.

I do want to look into the long lists of those exiles. The few exiles that I've found source documents for (medieval England) were carried out by the catholic church. That makes sense: All religions have done that. Why is it always the Jews being exiled? Maybe they were just the only group back then that wasn't completely separatist, and thus were emigrating more than everyone else.

Maybe there's a schism in their ranks. Or maybe it's all true but they leave the evidence there to separate true goyim from potential converts. Sorry, no evidence. Haven't reached that level yet.

Its obvious now because of the amount of information online but even then, discussion of this information only occurs in places like Sup Forums because people are legit scared of the ADL, JDL and AIPAC.

Almost every time someone is accused of antisemitism its because they are talking about information or using words they dont want you to know or understand the meanings of/implications of.

I'm very close to just filtering all (((Nazi flag))) posts. Sage in all fields, kike.

"Rabbi Yosef’s remarks — suggesting outrageously that Jewish scripture asserts non-Jews exist to serve Jews — are abhorrent and an offense to human dignity and human equality,” said AJC Executive Director David Harris. "Judaism first taught the world that all individuals are created in the divine image, which helped form the basis of our moral code. A rabbi should be the first, not the last, to reflect that bedrock teaching of our tradition."

It's called hiding in plain sight. If they give you the information then you might start second guessing yourself and won't be able to tell lies from reality.

The thing is, Yosef is arguably more of an expert on Judaism than any of those critics.

Anyways, what's your point? If there's a JWO or if it's all bs, either way they will decry what Yosef said. I still have to wonder why he said it.

OBVIOUS??

Took me YEARS going down the rabbit hole researching on my own (no /pol) before i linked it all back to the JEW. (((They))) run disinfo at every level

Well, just on Sephardic Judaism. And he was also 90 years old and quite senile at the time.

>I still have to wonder why he said it.
lots of people say crazy things?

So what, it's just mind games? In that case, how do we know that any of it is real? Or are you saying that some of it is fake to obscure the real parts?

In any case, why the mind games? Why risk it when they can just do a better job of burying what's already there?
Is it bait?

orange juice and margarita salts about halo because connect floors

Why do (((they))) even have to care at this point. They have been winning for years and the normies are to dumb to ever get woken from there coma they have them in.

Welcome to PSYOPs.
The Zionist doesn't create one plan but numerous. He follows only one fundamental strategy and uses the others as bait to distract. For example: The Zionist creates open border Globalism so he can create and control hyper-Nationalism.

>Sephardic
Is an ethnic group not a sect. Since you're shitting up our board again today i'm sending out that quote to a bunch of people. I sent it to Ann Coulter a few hours ago perhaps that what made her snap. If so. Thank-you.

burying information just creates more information people use to get rabid

remember when that guy with a gun walked into a pizza place and demanded they free the kids? Something more than nothing provoked that

look around everywhere people are freaking out about conspiracy theories and you will find evidence of Jewish coverups.

Admittedly, I wouldn't have found the starting point without /pol. But then that speaks to the threat of this place. So why is it here? If everything I've learned is true, then it's hard for me to imagine that they don't have the power and competence to take it down somehow...

The funny thing is, we know that the Jews don't conquer that way. That strategy with /pol would be the same as their strategy with everything else: to manipulate the politics and philosophy from the inside. Obviously users think this is happening, but it didn't stop me from coming across a lot of damning evidence.

what about back to were you from Luciferian Pedofiend facilitator ...

That's amazing, but then to the original point: All of this new information that I have is just bait? Why would they want me to have it? They seem to have found a system for manipulating goyim. Is there a way to one-up them? Or is there just this one ultimate cultural weapon and they happened to discover it first?

the only way to defeat the jew is to discard ignorance

Tbh seems kinda set up to me. Doesn't feel like anybody would say that. Also the word "effendi" is Arabic. Is he an Arab jew? Maybe I'm being a straight up faggot but it doesn't feel like someone wrote that and blame the joos.

A cabal of elite jews hide behind the greater population of jews, using them as a human shield. Most jews are as maniupulated as anyone else, why else would an idiot move his young family from the USA to a wartorn shithole full of arabs in the middle of nowhere? Because the jew cabal tells them to do it and that jews are chosen, but they would gladly throw these plebs under the holocauster.

Here's how it works using the migrant crisis example:

>threaten the world with open borders and mass genocide via forced race mixing
>this naturally produces Nationalism
>and when you create Nationalism in only and all white nations you effectively create White Nationalism
>when you create White Nationalism you can create ecelebs to represent your new movement
>and when you have pied pipers you can link white nationalism with Jewish nationalism (Zionism)

Zionism and a closed world (hyper-Nationalism) are the actual goals. The Enemy creates a crisis and then offers the solution which benefits himself. You can fight this by learning how the Jew works and educating others as said.

closed world nationalism is the only way to survive

without it a country can cripple your economy by withholding goods that you lack the capacity to manufacture

Most of it is probably real but no doubt some of its fake to make it make less sense and make it harder to piece together. It's a good tactic if they told us 911 was an inside job it wouldn't be that big of a deal because we've known it was for awhile. And if they say Hitler lived and was in Argentina until he died of old age we wouldn't bat an eye because we knew he lived.

yes, but a closed world controlled by Israel is no way to survive. the enemy can pervert all good things.

Hubris (/ˈhjuːbrJs/ from ancient Greek ὕβρις) describes a personality quality of extreme or foolish pride or dangerous overconfidence,[1]

They are one exposed false flag away from the real Shoah.

Yeah but it goes back so far. Like how did they dominate the US academic system to begin with? How did they coordinate this many people all over the world? Is it even possible to do it unless each agent is part of the same religion, raised with a particular set of values and core beliefs. It's pretty basic swarming, I just can't figure out how it's so well-coordinated.

Controlling the intellectual system in a country is key to getting to the 2018 situation, but what is the first facet of a society that they control? I guess banking, and that would explain the exiles thoughout history, often attributed to Jews charging high interest rates and stuff like that.

So it's not hard for me to imagine that a group that controls the banks can get control of academia, but how do they dominate banking? Hell maybe they invented it.

Let's say that it's too late to undo what is done: The Jews will dominate the banks, simply because they were there first, and they will dominate academia and use it to create an unquestionable positive image of Jews. What can we do now? Can some new tech make banking obsolete? Can some new tech make academia obsolete?

I dont know man but what I do know is I see BERG and STEIN a lot.

What makes you think the blame will stick to the right people? It never has in the past. They are great about sacrificing their own for self-preservation.

What sort of evidence would you hope for?
Leaked plans for a school shooting?
Video showing the real shooter?
This would expose the left but not the elite responsible.