Fate Apocrypha

Did people already forgot?

Forget what? That it was shit and that it got blown the fuck out by ballet and chibi gore?

God I wish I could forget about this trainwreck.

>somehow this entire show is not exclusively about Vlad, Jean and Mordred and her master
this is where they went wrong. Also post fanart

Discussing it impossible here because it always devolves to how bad it is. Bit obnoxious tbqh

fuck sieg, ruined the show

The material was trashy fan-fiction to begin with. There was nothing the anime could ruin that the source material hadn't already.

Combine the fact that it's bad with the subbing situation jumping back and forth between waiting for fucking ever for UTW and Apex being wishy washy, and here we are.

>Reminder
Jeanne got the hots for Gilgamesh when she saw him.
She even went to him but got pissed because he ignored her.

How much episodes does this shit even have left?

After 14? 11.

The only way we will ever get close to good team vs team Fate is when playing Fate/Another

uck redditors and characterhaters, these dedicated shitposters literally ruined every Apocrypha thread with endless repetitive shitposting and shit spoilers about a shit that isn’t fully translated yet.

I hate posting about Apocrypha shitposters, even in threads like this, because I just know they love the attention whether positive or negative.
But they are clearly mentally ill, or otherwise lacking some very critical fucking faculties.
It’s at the point now that – whether a characterhater or a redditor or a troll – the 3 months or so of his endless, repetitive shitposting about the same repetitive shit can only be the work of a very sick fuck.

That nose

Is this considered pasta yet?

>still waiting on UTW or Apex to translate this garbage

But it's AOTY. At least Newtype says so.

seriously though, what is happening? I've never seen it take this long without someone posting a reason for it at least.

astolfo is the best girl

Apoc suck fucking balls.

>Bumped a shit thread from page 10
Kill yourself.

Apoc really sucks dick.

UTW subs when!?!?!?!?!!

It will be on Netflix in December, it all good senpai.

drop it at episode 6

Damn, Jannu is so thirsty

Naw. Subbers just don't want to sub it.

I'm still watching it, but its hardly worth discussing.

>Double kabedon

Bitch get off of Astolfo's mana supply.

UTW definitely forgot it

>fateshit
>flops hard

The meme magic is over

It was just voted AOTY in Newtype. It 's trash, but it will sell just fine.

You excited, Sup Forums?

Good. It was being done by ESLs who don't know the first thing about Fate and called Noble Phantasms Secret Treasures or some shit.
Not that Apex was much better, but still.

Its trash compared to "real" Fate stories, but I'll still take it over most of the shit shoveled out by the industry this year.

You do know that Akuma no Riddle was also once voted best anime in Newtype, right?

Its being done by people that most people downloading the shit don't even donate to. I'll take somewhat accurate approximations by ESL over no subs any day.

Why would anyone donate to Filipinos who get everything wrong and act indignant about it?

The trashy tier animation quality was just icing on the cake with the shitty story.

>trashy tier animation
>he hasn't seen Dies Irae

fuck you stop bumping this shit thread.

>[APEX] Fate/Apocrypha - 14 (1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv