Seattle user here, what does Sup Forums think about Seattle?

Seattle user here, what does Sup Forums think about Seattle?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2017/07/city-councilman-hosing-poop-covered-sidewalks-might-be-racially-insensitive/
mynorthwest.com/917703/spd-erpo-extreme-risk-protection-order/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vancouver but with niggers

I live here, so I can say pretty accurately that it's a shithole beyond compare. I want this city to wash into the sound and be dragged out into the ocean where every last soul can be deposited into the sea floor. I then want tectonic forces to drag all the remaining pieces into the earth, pulverize them to bits between continental plates, then ultimately melt them into magma. I want this city wiped from history with not so much as a fossil remaining to ever indicate it once existed. I don't care if I'm living here when it happens. I hope I'm out on the east side when it does. I've been here for 12 years. I gotta get out.

It sucks now. Too many California refugees and too expensive. It use to be nice but that has changed.

It's a fucking cuck shithole

I think every city in the US and on the planet is full of criminals in government & police; who are part of and safeguard serious criminal cults, or are run by government & police officials who are too inept and lazy to wipe out all high level criminal cults.

Non-vegan depopulation now.

As someone from commiefornia, the government there is just as mental and full of shit

nationalreview.com/2017/07/city-councilman-hosing-poop-covered-sidewalks-might-be-racially-insensitive/

I live in the Bay Area and was fucking amazed at how clean a big city could be

SF is a literal shithole in comparison and I'm jelly of Washington's freedom

Oh, OP, one thing worth mentioning is that if you work in software or technology, it's a great place to be. Part of the reason I can't leave is the fact that I can't make this much money outside of the city. I'm currently cultivating my current position to make myself able to work remotely. If I can do that, I'll live like a fucking king out in the middle of nowhere, shooting guns and raising children.

I absolutely loathe the mindset here. The poz is inescapable. If you get far enough from the faggots and trannies, you wind up living with the niggers, spics, southeast Asians, and the muslims. Why are there so many Somalians and Ethiopians here? How the fuck did that happen?

Anyone remember 4-5 years ago when you'd call an Uber, a white dude would come pick you up? Not anymore. It's all muslims now. The shop down the street from me sells fucking CAMEL MEAT, for fuck's sake. And yet it's still better than living amongst the traitor whites. At least down here, the races try not to mix too much. Blacks keep with blacks, muzzies with muzzies, asians with asians. And the whites are just isolated and atomized.

Drekhole.

It stopped being a nice city about 25 years ago. Now it can be cleansed with fire for all I care. It's San Fran with less calories.

just out of curiosity, if NK was going to target the most leftist, the most degenerate and pozzed part of Seattle... what zip code we talking here?

98102, 98112, 98122. Meaning Capitol Hill.

It's a liberal shit hole and now that Dems control the entire state of WA they are passing a shit load of bills very fast. They're trying so hard rofl

Eastern WA will literally be minority white next generation

>Somalians and Ethiopians here? How the fuck did that happen?

>t.poorfag that lives in rainier beach

I mean Western side of the state

You see that purdy mountain back there?
It's gonna fuck you up one day. Badly.

Also seattle-fag.
It's a town that was ruined by California and implants that work at Amazon.
But the town has some good coffee and food (esp seafood). It also has a lot of jobs these days, at least if you're interested in tech.

Is utah worth visiting? I heared its mostly white.
Shill me places to visit without niggers

Yep I can confirm. I'm east of lake WA and lots of Ethiopians here. Redmond has an Ethiopian soccer league and some Ethiopian dude (who happened to be a huge ass hole) worked at the same place I did last year. Somalians have their own community center too.

The music scene is trash too. Shitty r&b and degenerate rap. It used to be a rock city. Completely wiped out by the globalists.

>Is utah worth visiting?
Utah has some great scenery, nice people (esp. if you want clean cut), and is close to the mountains.
The air quality can get extremely bad in the winter, is generally drier, is at a high elevation(and the bad feels that may come with that), and Mormons can be crazy.

Join the LDS church and it is a wonderland for a middle-class white family.

I don't think about Seattle at all.

Not poor, but you nailed my location, kek. This user is saving up wads of dough, and living in a house with a huge backyard while doing it. All I have to do is stay armed and never relax.

Vancouver has way more niggers now.

Kek, I was just going to talk about all the gunshots in Rainier Beach, and I just heard a few going off. This city, man. I'll turn on the police scanner to see if anyone died.

Overpriced, crowded, awful traffic. Other than that it's a nice place. Perfect weather in the summer and beautiful setting

Capital of the NAR. Or so I heard.

This. Seattle was the nicest place I visited in the US.

kitsap county here
I have popcorn on standby for the day I get to watch you burn in the distance

Liberal shithole and grunge

your soccer team SUUUUUCKS

I drove up from Portland and was pleasantly surprised. Saw some crazy-looking people wandering around Tacoma but Seattle itself was nice. Felt like I was in a big city without suffocating or claustrophobia.

Seattle prosecuting attorney office decided to return 1500 misdemeanors from Mayday last year to December 31st back to their agencies of origin. Absolute JUST
This includes theft (as long as it is under $750)
Washington is adopting California-style policies. Needs tactical nuke.

Eastern Washington here. Fuck you, King County.

I don't think of seattle

The sooner this city gets nuked the better

Literally even more left and cucked than Vancouver.

Soon, user.

They're taking guns without due process too.
mynorthwest.com/917703/spd-erpo-extreme-risk-protection-order/amp/

The fucking program is named after a dog.
>a dog

Portland user here, I want to send all the hipsters cali transplants and homeless to you.

Yeah, our local government are really just commie activists who ran for office. None of them is qualified. We even have women in charge of our police department, which is why nobody wrangles the niggers. I carry my gun, but I shudder to think what might happen if I ever had to use it on some nigger. This town is fucking insane, and it deserves what's coming to it. If it wasn't for Amazon and the other tech companies, it'd be a total shithole. Yet the city is turning on Amazon and tech because jealous commie baristas think it's ruining the local flavor. In reality, they just hate seeing highly-paid, successful, competent white men enjoying the high life while pricing them out of their 1-bedroom unit.

Meanwhile, down south here, we finally ran the last nigger off the block. It stared out 60% black, and we priced all of them out. The last one left a month ago. We're flipping the south side slowly but surely.

Portland is better in every way.

Don't get me started with Pramila Jayapal

this place fuckin sucks, I'm trying to move back to AZ

goddamn it, you ran them out into rural areas. We're getting overrun by spics *and* Seattle nogs. HUD has a transfer program to make shit more diverse and section 8 vouchers are portable everywhere in Washington now. Thanks, we're fucked and now we have to shoot your niggers for you.

I would like to add heroine junkies to that list.

Ravennafag here, split my time working between cap hill and downtown innaskyscraper. between the junkies and queers it's almost unbearable. Should have never left tacoma desu

That can't happen soon enough, and when it goes off I hope mt hood blows too and buries the Willamette valley in a hundred feet of ash.

Too expensive and turning to Californian too damn fast

Big fan of Sonics since 1990 but that's it.

Sorry man. They moved here for the welfare, and they can still get it out in rural areas I imagine. I thought they all just went to Renton and Tacoma. I can't imagine niggers moving to a rural area. Spics, sure. But not niggers.

Don't blame us for the spics though. They likely all came up from California.

Could have been cool. Became a hive for business which has perks but those businesses pushed liberal views so now it has too many useless people. It won't survive the century, it will be a Detroit.

Back from my ban bitches, and yes, Seattle is a commie nigger shithole.

Feels good to be back man

>if you work in software or technology, it's a great place to be.
In a similar boat and I fucking hate it, I work on the art side though, which gives me at least some flexibility.

Did either of you happen to visit the waterfront or Pioneer Square? I'll say as a person who's been here for 6 years the condition is rapidly deteriorating, since the dissolution of state permitted shanty towns especially.

Downtown Tacoma is a fucking trip, it's got nice infrastructure, but it's a ghost town.

>our local government are really just commie activists who ran for office.
This. In ten years I expect that a soda will cost $500 and there will be mandatory HRT for all residents.

Seattle is basically a fucking nightmare and a huge blight on an otherwise nice state.

Tacoma looks really comfy in a sleepy, rainy PNW way, but I didn't care for the nuts stumbling around.

>Seattle is basically a fucking nightmare and a huge blight on an otherwise nice state.

That's all major cities in wiemerica.
New york vs new york state
Chicago vs illinois
Seattle vs washington
LA vs cali.... no, that whole state is a lost cause.
Detroit vs michigan

The only thing america can do is wall off the major cities and kill anything that tries to escape.

full of yuppie assholes and passive aggressive liberals, it's going to be great when the Cascadia subsidence quake occurs and it gets leveled

Actually Rainier won't fuck up Seattle. The small town of Orting is going to be burnt off the map, but Seattle has nothing to worry about other a little bit of cleanup and temporary power outages.

My girlfriend and I live in AZ, but her family lives in WA. I'm at a point right now where we could move to washington to stay with her parents in lake tapps(?) but I'm scared I won't be able to find work and end up broke. The goal would be to get our own place but I'm worried it'd be too expensive.

what do I do

Liberals, faggots, coffee, heroin & pretentious micro-beers.

Did I miss anything?

i think its the capital for illuminati child sex trafficking in america

notice how its never mentioned here?

Le 56% my ass.

Lake Tapps/Bonney Lake is one of the last bastions of whiteness left in America.

Nice as far as cities go. Then again when I was there I was with a lot of friends

Lots of homeless though

Went downhill when Cobain shot himself

I live in Oly and I think both cities are trash.