pls nuke

How's the camp?

R A R E
A
R
E

Hello, Kim.

highest amount in usa state to start an LLC at $800 a year plus income tax

It's worse I'm afraid. CA is invading my home. Friend convinced me to go to velvet taco in the domain in Austin. I had never been to the domain before and I never want to go back. Suddenly felt like I had ended up in another state. Given the food was delicious and the environment clean-- but it was fake. So utterly fake and plastic, shiny and new. This is the true horror of the consumerist Californian. Much like locusts they eat until there is nothing left, then all at once, they leave for fresh pastures. The worst of the worst is coming here all at once and most people are too pozzed to notice. California rots your people from within and its horrifying.

Remove taco

Even Californians don't like themselves.

R A R E
A R
R A
E R A R

I was born in Texas and its utterly disturbing to watch it die this way. Its like watching a tumor grow just a little everyday because that's what CA is-- a tumor. It grows a little bit every day, never fast enough to garner attention. I know, my friends know but what am I to do? I can't destroy the future ghettos they are building. I can't stop their assault on family values, children, churches, or the poor. The Texicans hate them more than I do, how the fuck do I make them leave?!

how else are they going to pay for miguel and juanitas 5 anchor babies?

True, their god forsaken cunts

There is nothing literally to add to this op ...

Don't let my horror befall you. Never let evil take root.

>no place on Earth spawns more degeneracy. hate on it and its shitty people here
>The highest GDP in America

I like myself fine. I hate the state government and all the leftist trash living here.

b-but not letting anyone who wants to live in california and take money from welfare is racist user

t. typical californian

Commiefornian here. I am sorry my state is ruining your peoples homes. Many here in CA are fleeing because of the alien invasion and the fact no one can live here anymore without having 8 families living in the same house. My wife and I are trying to leave CA because its over bearing legislation and our rent went up over 400 dollars in 2 years and we are being priced to homelessness while illegal aliens are some how able to live it up. Sorry but I may be moving to Texas as well. We are both right leaning conservative voters. I hope that helps.

I spent about half of my childhood in Texas and saw this corruption myself. The best solution I can think of is to make them miserable enough that they eventually leave when they get a job offer outside the state or are ready to retire. They might love Texas but Texas doesn't love them. Funny having memories of a place that you can't go back to.

Live in L.A. and it's s fucking hellhole. The WORST place to be if you are a straight white male with conservative views. Planning my escape later this year. GOT to white flight out of here.

I don't understand why our coastal cities hold our state and our country hostage.

I left this year. Living in MI now. Lansing sucks, but not as bad Sacramento.
I joined the make the U.P the 51st state movement since I've been here. It's great living amongst white people who speak english again and like to hunt and fish.

I moved from Texas to LA and could not be more relieved to be out of there.
Thankfully we still have the electoral college, otherwise it would be La Senyora Presidente right now.

by mega corps that dont actually produce jack fucking shit

I don't want your vote, although I will need it. The insanity of CA is the fact that they openly practice indentured servitude to these migrants who seek a better future. No really that's why sessions compared CA to the Confederacy, that's what CA is doing.
Texas is the land of opportunity, and California is plastic; disposable polluting plastic. I WANT you to fix your state. That is what helps me.
There are still places filled with peaceful happy people. I must warn them, although I think they can feel it as well.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4nxMrRXHqpo

*there as in LA... left after a few years.

Because moar population there.

Snot bad

>flyover retard continuously BTFO by the 6th largest economy in the world
>flyover retard continuously BTFO by the most populous state in the Country
>flyover retard continuously BTFO by the most prosperous and most beautiful state

God it feels GOOD to be from California

Lol, I was born and raised in Michigan and left a few years ago for the freedom of TN.

Handgun registration where they hassle the fuck out of you for simply complying with the law.

Horrible property taxes and income taxes. I save more than $10,000 per year in state taxes by relocating.

Dearborn is a caliphate.

Detroit is Africa.

Everyone loves big government. Money is all funneled to Detroit where it's stolen by blacks running things (I've audited governmental entities in Detroit at my old job).

>some cities with greater populations than entire states
>centers of education, commerce, and culture

I wonder why the people doing all the work dictate public discourse for the retards who aren't smart enough to understand how the world really works

Yea? Highest rate of poverty. latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-california-poverty-20180114-story.html

Damn does it feel good to not be in poverty.

North state is pretty cool, but it’s still ruled by the commies anyway. If we don’t state of Jefferson soon then we should just be glassed

Unfortunately I can't fix my state. We are over run by aliens and anyone who opposes is viciously silenced and black listed from employment.

here and now

This is what CA breeds, selfish destructive consumerism and pollution.
Of course they would be viciously silenced -- CA cannot let the truth get out of exactly how exploitative and bigoted they truly are. I won't stop you from seeking to better your life but stay the fuck away from 'little San franscisco' if you want a chance at something different, better, REAL.
>and you best be Texan by the time monkey wakes up

And in your new state your going to vote for more latin american immigration, more gun laws and higher taxes? And overpay for a house and price everyone out

It hurts

Supervolcano my boiss
yeah Calishit, like Barcelona; same problem same solution, magma-channn
IT FUKING SUX
Pic related Californian hottie sugarbaby 500$/night
Enjoy
What can we do? nothing, only Mother earth can save us now PRAISEE

>For the first time, the Happyfolk felt fearful for >they knew that soon the Monkey would soon >stir from its deep sleep.
>And then came a sound.
>Distant first, it grew into castrophany so >immense it could be heard far away in space.
>There were no screams.
>There was no time.
>The mountain called Monkey had spoken.
>There was only fire.
>And then, nothing.
>O little town in U.
>S.
>A, your time has come to see
>There's nothing you believe you want
>But where were you when it all came down on >me?
>Did you call me now?

HOW??

>Centers of education, commerce, and culture

>Fucking Ricans blasting latino music from their stolen car speakers
>"Night of the Nig Nogs", every night
>Ludicrous rent for that lovely view of the building across the street and the beggars on the street
>"Centers of education" actually a couple miles outside the city

Kim for sure, can't be other

Moved from California in 2005, was full on SF hardcore leftist commie. Once I was living out of state, at first I thought Iwould be full on Californication mode trying to convert others. Met a cousin who is hardcore conservative second amendment Jesus loving man. Became close with him and quickly started to lose my Communist mood, started to remember and realize I fucking love my Constitutional rights AND my freedom I felt once I could legally shoot an AR-15, conceal carry a gun in a shall issue state, and assimilated myself into the culture of the area. This wasbefore everyone started to move from there in recent years. I fucking hate it as a native Californian who left due to financial reasons, grew out of that idiotic phase and adopted the state I'm living in, I can already tell which are Californian new arrivals and which are native locals and always give the stink eye to California plate cars. Anotherthing...more kneegrows are moving to my area and already we're starting to have shootings and violent crime increasing from these Oakland area thugs. My area is becoming another fucking Cali ghetto! I fucking HATE IT!!!

>Mexico comes to defend its cultural colony

Fuck California, and everyone from that shithole.
My state has suffered 3 califag invasions, 2 before I was an adult (1964 and 1985).

The easiest way to be rid of them is to tell them to STFU whenever they start talking.
Califag expats love to talk almost as much as they love being filthy hippies.
Telling them to STFU when they start babbling about diversity, and how much the homeland they ran away from was wonderful works about as well as shoving a fist of garlic down Dracula's throat.

The have NO self-awareness.
Kick them in the cunt, and they'll scurry away to San Fagsomething in no time.
Californians love to eat their own shit, and pretend it tastes good.

God speed to you motherfucker. I'm here in San Diego and I thought it was bad here. I went to LA a few times and I know that feel.

Luckily, I'm in Coronado, a conservative stronghold ;)

I agree on the beauty aspect. Some of the best wilderness in the country. People think it's all about LA. Thank God it's not. I also like the industry here but the cost of living is was too god damn high. Property is a fucking rip off. In San Diego, a 250k house is a shack with no land, no garage, super small and in the ghetto. You can get small mansions for that price in Montana, Wyoming.