One Piece

How do you guys think Luffy will beat Katakuri? Since it's pretty obvious that Luffy cant beat him physicall.

He still hasn't used G4 on him yet.

Luffy will turn Blanco

Gear 5: Ultra Instinct

Maybe he'll make it through a mirror to Cacao Island and once Sanji is done with the cake they'll fight him together.

Katakuri is going to spare Luffy since Luffy would give his life to protect his crew - who are pretty much like family to him. He'll beat Luffy around for a few more hours before he reaches that conclusion though.

This might actually become a thing. Luffy will develop a form where he can digest food at an insane speed and turn it into size + more power.
His fight against Cracker was the foreshadowing for it. He'll master it during his fight against Katakuri and use it against Big Mom to beat her up. He'll arrive just before BM could get her hands on the newly baked wedding cake and eat it before she could.

I honestly don't think he will.

He'll have to beat up guys stronger than Katakuri pretty soon. It's inevitable.

This is the end, Katakuri

Unlock his stand 『PIRATE KING』

Fucking katakuri /luffy are going to talk about katakuri and awakening df. Last chapter was foreshadowing, and it's never really been mentioned again since the doffy fight. Luffy awakening is going to be funny as fuck. Some kind of rubber nen God forsaken bullshit. Probably some kind of conquers haki integration with it as well.

Is that a...

How come no one talks about the fact that Sanji totally kicked a woman at full force, with legs aflame and everything? Also, if Zoro can't break Doffy's strings, but Luffy can, and Cracker can cut Luffy's skin, doesn't that make Cracker a better swordsman than Zoro?

>Luffy
>beat Katakuri

The guy has a bounty of ONE BILLION FIFTY SEVEN MILLION.

It took Luffy 11 hours to beat his little brother. I'll be amazed if Luffy puts a scratch on him.

It's mochi, so Luffy will probably eat him out.

DUDE
HAKI TEETH

uma delicia

leave spic

>yfw Big Mom Pirates wipe out the Straw Hats, take the Germa tech, and make Linlin the Pirate King

MAMAMAMAMAAAAAA~

>Needs to last hours
>Use a form that lasts ten minutes
Great plan, user

>Needs to last hours
What?

Nami said it they had some amount of hours until the cake is finished and to meet up with Sanji

If Luffy beats Katakuri before then, great

But he probably won't, so he just needs to survive long enough until then. G4 can't keep him up for that

He needs to stay alive until the cake is ready.

Jimbei will save him with the spare mirror he stored and beat Katakuri.

He'll even have a rest before at least clashing with Big Mom. By shounen logic, he has to beat Katakuri now.
Big Mom is the only one who's still up for debate. She's next level. Even the WG doesn't fuck with her.

Mark my words:

Luffy will get desperate and attack Brulee in hopes of closing off the mirror world forever. Katakuri will then tank a G4 attack on his back to protect his little sister. This will be paneled in exactly the same way that Ace died.

>His DF has property of rubber and gum.
Impossible.

I feel you user. I think that's why we've only seen his stretching and Gear 3 abilities with hardening

I don't think he can pull of G2 or G4, since those are much more unique to rubber than a stretchy/sticky substance like mochi

meant for

You don't need Gear 2 when you're already superfast. Luffy learned to go fast in Gear 2 by copying CP9, remember?

Awakening.

Is there any man alive that would be able to satiate Carrot sexually?

Rabbits will never be satisfied.

Yeah but if Katakuri wanted to augment his already impressive strength, why wouldn't he? He would even get flame abilities like Luffy's Jet Hawk.

It's not about whether he needs to or not, it's that he physically can't

i aint a furry but damn..

My eyes have been blessed

>that feel when you want Mama and Co. to win and take over the manga

Simply beautiful

Luffy is going to get rescued.

When will Jinbei die? Useless crewmate is useless