Should kratom be illegal?

should kratom be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

enhanciosa.com/kratom-strain-list/,
fda.gov/NewsEvents/PublicHealthFocus/ucm584952.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No drugs should be illegal. They are your receptors, use them how you wish.

Almost a half way decent topic needs some depth though.
Who
Why
What
When
Where

Make for a better discussion user.

Anyone here try kratom?

What is it? We don't know poor people drugs on here.

It should be regulated in a way to ensure product safety and require proper ID to purchase. Pharma has already been working on their own mitragynine pill so there's that. The latter is the only reason why kratom is becoming schedule 1 anyway.
>i am in a free country. i am free...

yeah. it literally doesn't make you feel anything. that's why I'm confused as to why there's even an effort to illegalize it

God I tried this shit once...man it sucked.

This stupid nasty shit is only really useful for unfucking junkies, why the fuck would it be illegal?

(((Oh right)))

What type of drug is this anyway? It looks like cut up leaves...

Its an island gook leaf they chew or brew for a body high and pain relief

Its god fucking awful tasting and not something most people would fuck with.

Apparently it has opiate like effects

the good stuff is just a powdered leaf from a tree in the coffee family. i use it every day.

its because people use it to get off opiates

It does make you feel something. You just have to do the right dose. You feel like you're getting a warm hug from existence itself, and just generally feel chill and calm. That's why I'm addicted to it. I just want to feel calm and happy, dammit.

>doesn't make you feel anything
This is mostly bullshit.The only people who say this, in my experience, already had a history with opioids, which makes perfect sense. Kratom cannot compare to typical pain pills in strength or high, because the 'high' with kratom is basically pain relief and a decent mood lift.

gl getting off of it. heard it's addictive of and the detox is hellish

well i dont plan on getting off of it so thats ok. anything is addictive if you are a faggot.

It's a really shitty, low quality opiate substitute. If you take a bunch of it, you feel like you took half of a Vicodin. It's really not worth buying let alone making illegal.

Only heroin and meth should be illegal, everything else is a matter of personal preference. If you're stupid enough to do PCP then have it it. Meth and heroin are different, their death toll in white communities, among otherwise potentially successful white men, is a really big problem and we can't legalize a huge problem to make it go away

is that white girl weed in that pic

No. Physically addictive. Withdrawal inducing shit.

I quit once for 2 years. The first month of quitting was hard as fuck. The first 3-4 days were awful. My emotional state didn't normalize for a couple weeks. The remainder of the time was horrible just because I kept feeling like I needed something to fill in the hole that it left.

I honestly don't know why I started again. But I feel pretty great right now so I guess that's why.

got some online from urban ice organix. some maeng da, thai, malaysian... it is the most mellow, low key high. liked the novelty of it at first. after a couple of weeks of taking capsules daily like a supplement, got persistent motion sickness for a few days? maybe some kind of opioid-like analogue effect? quit taking it and it subsided. didn't try it again.

this. my junkie pill popping friend swears by this kratom shit and constantly tells me to get some

Guys I did Kratom.
It was bullshit. I took a medium dose of 5g. Nothing happened. Next day I took a megadose of 10g. Nothing happened. Next day I used 15g. Nothing. I bought from the best source according to hours of research on reddit.

Kratom is bullshit. I felt literally nothing except a headache. Why is this shit illegal?

I know a guy who does this after getting shit on by doctors who got him addicted to tramadol for his back pain before it became so heavily controlled, basically told the doctors to go fuck themselves because this shit is just as effective, he's also one of the most productive people i've ever known, so no, it shouldn't.

It's not supposed to make a big difference. Is basically a half a cup of coffee and a tylenol

hmm i take 5 grams at a time and havent noticed any serious pain if i am off of it for a day or two.

>Apparently it has opiate like effects
It's a myth. Me and others in this thread who tried it felt basically nothing.

they want you to use methadone instead like a good goy even though that has worse withdrawl than the opiates you were using

Yeah DUDE. Legaliaze all drugs mayne. fr33dom mayne

From a guy who's addicted to it, heed my words. Don't go to daily use. And take week-long breaks from time to time. I broke my own rules and now I'm staring down a bad time when I decide to kick this shit again.

It makes you a little dizzy if you ingest a whole bunch of it. Then it will make you feel sick to your stomach.

i take at least 20g a day and order 1kg a month.

Drugs is a great way to get Degenerates to euthanize themselves.

I used to dose 3 times a day, 5 grams at a time, for about 4 months straight. Loved this shit, couldn't believe it was legal. I've dabbled recreationally in just about any drug that didn't require a needle for delivery, never had an addiction problem. That was until I missed my evening dose of Kratom, woke up in the middle of the night with my skin crawling, agitated as fuck, no idea what was going on. Manage to get back to sleep, woke up next day felt like my bones were vibrating. My wife is an NP and she's like "you are in withdrawal, dumb fuck". Started tapering off that day. Now I just use it every once in awhile.

got interveneous tramadol in the hospital when i broke my leg. holy fuggg. I don't really enjoy opoidic effects, but man did it do the trick.

It should be legal because it's an effective way to get off of opioids

There's no reliable research on kratom. We have no idea if it even works.

You know fuck all about heroin.

You were me two years ago. Good luck with going cold turkey.

>Psilocybin is a hellishly effective antidepressant
>with active therapy, nobody has committed a murder when on psilocybin and being supervised by someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.
>you trip once or twice and you are considered cured for months. you do not take psilocybin outside of a doctor's office.
>psilocybin is a schedule 1 drug, borderline illegal to even study in a lab
>SSRIs, which have dubious effects on the feelings of empathy, sympathy, and remorse, and have been in the personal pill boxes of many a mass murders, are taken as a routine with "therapy" and have a low success rate
>so people just buy more and more of them, often staying on a routine schedule of SSRI pills for years
>not schedule anything, unless there's a new class called schedule P (for profitable)

I'm on day five of nightly use. will stopping now be effortless? I'm taking a break from weed and have been using this, but I'd rather be angry and short-tempered from weed withdrawal than to have anything shitty result from gay ass kratom

Yeah, can't have the goyim getting off our drugs, ban all cures.

most of the heroin is coming from China/Afgha. Anything from south is a death toll for the body. Fentanyl is the problem.
Mixing it with that deadly substance puts anyone to the death

youll probably not even have a hard time from that maybe it will be harder to sleep at most

all drugs should be illegal except for alcohol and weed

has anyone ever committed a murder while being supervised?
i believe psychedelics are faggy bullshit but SSRI's are insta-goy pills, doctors will get the rope

I'm currently addicted to Kratom

Drugs shouldn't be illegal but Kratom is not as benign as users would like to portray

You hit the nail on the head.
Pharmacudeical companies can't capitalize on kratom, but they can on methadone.

>do not schedule anything pls
Yeah, and I wish for world peace and no more beheadings.

don't do drugs

well the idea is not to quit and go cold turkey at all. i feel like i gain too much from kratom to quit anyways.

>has anyone ever committed a murder while being supervised

Yeah, I mean nobody gets killed in prison, because of the constant super-

Oh wait.

It never happens because you have at least one other person to restrain them, and perform the "ritual" in a room without anything that could be effectively weaponized by someone who is more likely to mistake their penis for a gun than pick up an actual gun.

At the end of the day they sober up and walk out feeling like they can ignore how life is 80-some years of suffering and the only thing that ever changes is how bad it's going to be.

>Kratom cannot compare to typical pain pills in strength or high, because the 'high' with kratom is basically pain relief and a decent mood lift.

t. hasnt taken 5+ grams or any good extract

it can put you on your fucking ass

>comparing a crowded cafeteria of niggers with some fat hicks standing guard in the corners to three people in a room together

why is sobriety so fucking boring then?

On it right now. Shit's pretty good. Got some maeng da. Should be getting a package in the mail tomorrow with a few different kinds as well

Because you're clinically depressed - or maybe just too damn stupid to find anything to do.

Sure, until the nausea and the wobbles spoils your good time. A single hydrcodone can give you the same effect as 5 grams. Doing big kratom doses will have you shitting bricks in agony.

>muh clinical depression
meme
day to day life is just maddening even with caffeine

nice, where do you order from? i like the green maeng da. i get it for ~$23 for 250g, ~$75 for 1kg. my upper limit is like 10g but i start my day with 3.5g.

extracts negate that

it feels better than real opiates

they even make your tongue numb and tingly if you eat it raw or in some sort of liquid tincture

Not horrible, sat by the lake for a bit and it was quite tranquil. Compared to other drugs its incredibly mild

They give people doses so low they can't go insane or harm anyone
Psilocybin makes people far less aggressive, it would be more dangerous to give them alcohol

No
I’m on Phenibut right now, my first time doing it

Well why would you need some weird gook leaf when you can just get treated with ket... god damn it the jews want opioid addiction to minlk for shekels don't they?

Tried it for the first time last monday. I very rarely do opiates but smoke a lot of weed. It was effective at making me sleepy and slowing me down (to where I didn't feel like playing any vidya and more content with just watching stuff). To me it was an effective drug and probably good as a mild painkiller, but I didn't like that my face way puffy the next day and was irritable. I'd say just like any opioid to treat it with those same precautions.

Been using almost daily for a year and change. I started to help with chronic pain but fell in love with this shit. You can use it and still be completely functional unless you get Wacker out on a high dose or stack it with other pills or booze.

Gave me my life back. I had a terrible neck injury playing high school football back in the late 90's. Ended up with two bulged discs and some nerve problems. Other than a painful surgery that might not fix it my only other option was pain management on extremely powerful opiates. I ended up on opiates for almost 10 years I got married and had two kids and the medicine was causing more problems than helping. Kratom saved my life I feel like and gave me power over my injury with minimal risk with none of the terrible side effects. There should be education and regulation like alcohol but it can be therapeutic and help addicts and others with pain management issues. Banning would be the worst decision for a multitude of reasons.

Been doing it for a year recreationally, quitting today, I literally threw out my remaining stash. It's a garbage drug like most drugs, don't take it unless you need to (I didn't).

I was addicted to opiates for a few years in college. Started doing Kratom and have not done heroin for 4 years. I take around 10 grams a day. Its dirt cheap, and you don't end up nodding like ops. It scratches that opiate itch. They want to make it illegal so I can go back to funding (((Big pharma))) and become dependent on the government by taking (((suboxone))).

Just vape weed retards

Everything should be illegal.

We should all constantly be under the threat of imprisonment.

I forgot who said it, but it was something like "Freedom is freedom from your physical desire". Taking kratom is not perfect, but its so much better than opiates. Its more like a nicotine addiction. It pisses me off to know end Jews are trying to make it illegal. Good on you user for getting your life together.

yeah dont stack it with booze thats a fucking bad idea. i stopped drinking in favor of kratom.

life advice

enjoy it while you can, the reich is coming

HAve any of you stopped? Ive gone a few days and it is nothing like opiate wds. The drug is fucking amazing

Should caffeine be illegal? Aspirin?

So would Natsocs ban booze and nicotine too? Thats ridiculous,

This is meant for you

This. Kratom helped me quit drinking. Alcohol is so much worse than Kratom. Now to quit kratom and be free entirely.

Like aspirin. NBD

yeah ive stopped for a few days when i've run out and am waiting for a delivery. the kikes around here charge $30 or more for ~30g. i can get 250g online for that price with shipping. of course, i dont want to stop so i try to keep it stocked. i keep mine in the cabinet next to the coffee and tea. i was addicted to percocet for a few years about 10 years ago. withdrawal from that was fucking hell. kratom is so cheap compared to actual opiates. i would just grow my own poppies for poppy tea if it was legal.

Do you have any recommendations for sites to buy off of? Kikes around me charge 10 bucks for 60 grams. Its been cheap enough just to buy at a head shop, but if there's any site you would recommend ill try that.

it's got like 40 different alkaloids and has been a life saver. it's like a mild energetic pain killer that's perfect for weening yourself off pharms or getting healthy.

>smoke weed daily for almost two years
>never get sick
>decide to quit smoking
>catch a shitty cold 3 days later

Wait just a God damn second. The memes were true. Or was it just a (((coincidence)))? Either way no toking up for me for a long time.

No kratom shouldn't be illegal but you already know why they are trying. Yeah it's fucked up but we live under the devils boot if you haven't already noticed.

yeah i order from enhanciosa.com/kratom-strain-list/, very good prices, the guy has a ton of strains too. he also has a variety pack if you aren't sure what to try. just shoot him an email and he will help you out. he usually ships out as soon as the payment is sent (paypal). ships from texas.

fda.gov/NewsEvents/PublicHealthFocus/ucm584952.htm

reminder to everyone anyone employed by the FDA or the ATF deserve death

it is illegal

where do you live?

500grams for 40 bucks! I am about to buy some now

do it, you won't regret it. the guy is a real pro, prices, selection, and quality are all top notch. it has to be done through email but he is quick to reply during the day.

years ago i tried weed at a fiend and enjoed it but it was illegale in austria (still is) so i looked for something else and found out that kratom was legal and Salvia divinorum.
I tried both.. with kratom i literally didnt nothing ANYTHING.
With salvia i was literally pressed to the floor and had a bloody skinned floating doghead scream (not bark) at me the rest i cant remember lol
Today i think both are kinda illegale in austria? eh i have no intention of trying either again lol

they made salvia illegal in my state a while back I always liked it but nobody I know really did

salvia does not like to be smoked
you must chew fresh leaves

IF you make it into a tea with lemon and honey it can actually make you nod like a heavy opiate. I only suggest people with extreme pain issues to fuck around with this shit. You will get an extreme physical addiction given enough time and need to go through a good week of the flu to get over it. It also constipates you really bad and can easily make you throw up. Recently found a half pound in my freezer that I forgot about from a few years back. Probably going to throw it out. .

damn i smoked some once and i swear i could feel a spirit enter my body. the spirit of salvia, which was probably just the drug flooding my body though. shit was trippy as hell, i tripped i was on a boat with the spirit of salvia, mushrooms, and cannabis and we were battling with the spirits of alcohol, the captain of the enemy ship was captain jack daniels.
i had way too many bad trips on that shit so i havent smoked it in like 15 years nears.