Why are eurofags always so jealous of america?

why are eurofags always so jealous of america?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poland-rule-of-law-article-7-authoritarianism-independence-of-judiciary-a8120196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

penis envy

The Jews mostly, inflaming tensions between the continents and within the white race.

Don't buy into the Jew propaganda of pitting whites against whites. Usually it's the niggers who post such bullshit on here. Pay them no mind.

Euros have been shitting on America way before the Jews got involved

1. Op is fag
2. Yurope is jelly of how we can keep 50 states together without killing the world twice

inb4 amerimutt memes Sup Forums has seen a thousand times

Why do you *think* we're jealous', Burger?

In fact I've never really thought about having competitive thoughts between your country and mine, but come to think of it, the only thing you've got are much less strict gun laws, and maybe some slightly lower tax in which I appreciate. Other than that, I can't think of anything else.

Didn't R*ssians win the space race by the way?

Correct.
Correct, and it went the other way aswell. Are we going to keep fighting over old shit while we get wiped out by tyrone and muhammad? Cut it the fuck out already.

We shat on them too though, to be fair. The Italians and Irish used to be niggers to us back in the day. But things change, and I believe it was wrong to have treated them as such.

Of course, you still have some Europeans who dislike Americans. But you also have some Americans who dislike Europeans. I don't believe these people represent the majority on either side, however.

technically Sup Forums believes jews have been involved since circa 500 BC

FUCK YOU AMERICANS! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF!!!

- Except our GDP per capita is higher than any large nation on Earth. That's a big deal. Also most of that image doesn't apply to non-Judaized, non-Negrified areas of the US.

MUH GDP PER CAPITA, MUH GDP PER CAPITA.

STFU YOU AMERICAN MONGREL PIG!

Because you're a constant sauce of amusement... Keep up the good work.

shitty bait lol

As rare as it gets

The jews made the 56% meme when its a fact whites in america have better/more pure genes than the ones in europe.

what does GDP per cap matter when the inequality is so bad you're disqualified from anything over 500k y?

I love America, you're our greatest achievement. It's a shame about your faggot brother Canada though...

Just remember son, don't let them take away your liberty, like they did from your old man.

I count myself as a mutt and i'm 91% European

Wages have gone UP faggot soyboy
Stop making excuses

Inb4 americans flooding Sup Forums with ''y u mad yuropoors" breads. Oh wait, I'm in yet another one.
>ironic.jpg

er

Russia won space race by sending man into space

Because if America wins while maintaining their individualism it means Europe sacrificed everything for nothing.

>Don't buy into the Jew propaganda of pitting whites against whites
You are still not white.

Why are americans the only ones believing anybody gives a shit about them? Sage

Well, not every eurofag!
I as european f** love the USA and I'd gladly move there, if I could (legal of corse).
But OP's right, I'm an exception...

>you mad yuropoor thread are ok
>somebody posts a mutt meme for bantz
>REEEEEEEEEEEE YUROPOORS ARE SO ENVIOUS OF US, STOP POSTING THIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER MEME OR ELSE I'LL TELL MY MOM
You americans are really pathetic people

FUCK EUROKEKS.

DIRTY BONGS ARE NOW AN OFFICIAL ENEMY OF POL

Post some more of your trite Amerimutt memes, friend.

I have seen so many fucking mutt threads in the past few weeks that it stopped being funny for me and it has become more of an annoyance. It truly is a dead meme at this point. The same point goes for the Yuropoor meme threads (like this one) which I do not support.

Come up with some better memes you vapid meme-spouter.

but nobody is jealous of america.
USA stopped being an attractive country in the 70's.
Hell, the only people who want to immigrate to USA right now are mexicans, because only mexico is worse than USA.

To be totally honest, i cant even come up with a single thing that would make me jealous of america...... not even one thing....

We hate you coz you left us to the russians after ww2

>We hate you coz you left us to the russians after ww2

be glad they did, otherwise your country would look lik this.

You do understand other than virtually nobody with a US flag itt ever sets foot in anything like that right? Those are the equivalent of irl containment boards.

I’m so happy to have polish blood running through my veins.

You guys are the last bastion of logic and common sense in Europe.

>Being Jealous of a 56% and shrinking Israel puppet country

Damn straight :)

we dont.

You just to retarded to understand right.
Its utter discusst and hate for a shit faced third world country that has no right of existence and its end is near.

and yet they get fuckt hard by the eu like the US gets independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poland-rule-of-law-article-7-authoritarianism-independence-of-judiciary-a8120196.html

ahahhahahah

two cuck nations.
suck cock loosers, thats all you will do stay alive for the next 100 years.

I don't even feel like I'm a European.
But it is fun to make fun of America because it's always in the spotlight in the media and whatnot.

Those fukkin Yuros ain't got nothing on Murrika!

>why are eurofags always so jealous of america?

we are not

jesus fucking christ, the state of the modern german.
did you just post your german TV propaganda, along with some EU delusions?

hahahahahahaha

>hey guys look im german and im retarded hurr durrrrr

It wasn't wrong for Americans not to want mass immigration from southern Italy and Ireland. Those immigrants and their descendants formed an essential element of FDR's New Deal Coalition and gave us the Kennedy family and the 1965 Immigration Act. The Irish were considered intellectually inferior. Today we know the average IQ in Ireland is 92. What do you think absorbing so many Irish immigrants and intermarrying with them did for the white average IQ in the US?

You know all the scientist were europeans mostly germans when the moon landing right? Is like intelligent europeans sending a retarded murican to the moon, it was actually