BREAKING! DRUMPF IS FINISHED

turn on CNN,trump met the british/russian double agent and a commander of a russian sub

will mueller file for impeachment?

CRAZY IVAN
ABORT
ABORT
CRAZY IVAN
DO NOT RESPOND

eeeemmmpppeeeeaaaaacccchhhh

wtf i h8 drumpf now. based cnn

TOP KEK

I think I bought that exact same ushanka at a military surplus place a couple years ago. Best winter hat I've ever owned.

"It's an ancient hindu text, quoted by an American. "

Finally. It's all over for Drumpf. This time it really is for sure.

sage

i saged your mums ass

He's Lithuanian by birth.

How many people read this in Connery's voice?

When you don't get a joke

>by birth.

The most meaningless

It's from the movie.

sage

There are a lot of old dudes but Sean Connery always manages to stand out so you can somehow recognize him

Thats it, I'm off the Trump train. Its going to be a red october for him for sure

when will you stupid fucking faggot shareblue cucks realize you can't astroturf this fucking board.

it's USELESS. you have failed for nearly 2 years straight now.

fuck off you stupid faggot shills

sage

Trump will never be finished because Trump followers are a cult. In the USA they're small poor losers, but online they're Russians and foreigners who want to see the USA fail and burn. Most Trumpcucks live online, or in the bubble of Breitbart, FOX NEWS and the rest of Putin's machine.

We've seen shit that would take down ANY other POTUS Trump survives. Even when his Pedo shit comes out...it will be ignored by the Pizzagaters... Trump is the justification for the WORST type of people there are and they NEED him. They NEED him.

>dat kneejerk tho