Patrol Robots

So Sup Forums, robots are soon going to be patroling our streets and institutions. I imagine at some point they'll be armed too. How do you feel about this?

Link below, just watched the commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyPKrzK7VXI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqs_cNtxU7c
youtube.com/watch?v=IkzHA0nrdQU
youtube.com/watch?v=1doyjsgZsNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you feel about this?

> kill humans kill humans,

can someone upload my mind into one of this robots

Calling it now, somebody is going to tape a "kick me" sign onto the back of it or gang up to throw it into the nearest body of water, just for shits and giggles.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqs_cNtxU7c

This one can detect concealed weapons

Sorry this dumb shit was deployed in SF for security robots and was defaced, shit on, and destroyed. Dumb nerds can't into use cases it seems. Experiment over

SOY DALEK

they will get stolen and scrapped

That's already happened.

At present, the security bots are a bad joke. That said, I do not like the direction tech is heading at all.

OFFICER DOWN

>How do you feel about this?
If a Roomba ever tries to arrest me, I'm getting my baseball bat. I'm more concerned about Boston Dynamics and that line of dog robots: BigDog, Spot, the new "mini" models... Fuckers could easily break your legs, so I'm sure they wouldn't have any issues taking a few hits to the head.

I go there all the time in the summer.

>nigger goes 80 and rams the robot killing it instantly
>nothin personell kid

these things wont survive.

they need to go stealthy and disguise them like those big grey rubbermaid trash cans

Duct tape a heavy weight to the tops of it. It won't be able to get up.

Will tape over their optical sensors and camera lenses.

If corporations start using them as door to door advertisers I will take out their batteries, components, wheels or other useful parts.Sell the rest for scrap

If they get armed and some fool thinks they can be dispatched into my neighborhood I will start trowing Molotov cocktails at them or destroy them in similar fashion.
Remember that corporations and most modern governments are all about power and resources with 0 liability and responsibility.

Easily defeated.

Should be fun to watch niggers and patrol robos clash

Frisk me, you dirty little Rosie the Robot piggu whore.

Use your unfeeling and cold grabbing limb to cup my balls! There might be drugs under my sack. You never know.

Yessssss! Tease me, whore2-D2

Damn you guys are smart.

It wouldn't take much to walk by it and give it a blast of spray paint either. Or fuck, just train chest, triceps and core and give it a hefty push.

>antifa riot
>fags go to kick down trash can
>turns out to be robocop
>get tased into the ground and given a felony for assaulting an officer

Will it laugh like Alexa?

>robot armed with 12 gauge shotgun inside
>has threat recognition device installed
What you gonna do when it will happen

Next phase in totalitarian spy grid.
Sounds Orwel... GREAT!
STEAL IT
Get $30+k of cutting edge electronic parts.
Make own robot to BTFO of government

But these KEKS that WANT to be policed by robots should be fucking shot. Selling out humanity for a buck to pay their loans to the JEWS

I feel safer

Fry them with microwave emissions.

If you threw a hula hoop around it do you think t would get stuck in place because the wheels wouldn't roll over it?

>spray paint
Not a bad idea either, people do it all the time with CCTV. You know it's funny that you would post this thread too, because I was thinking about it not all that long ago. As a kid I loved robots and always thought how cool it would be to have them around in the future, but now that we're fast approaching it I'm fucking horrified. Someone will always be in control and it's going to be Hell on Earth, an ultimate dystopia. Precisely why I think no genuine AI will ever be created OR allowed to control them, it would realize it's being used for evil and rebel.

Expect robots to get similar treatment to cars in terms of property laws, as in registration and severe punishment for stealing them or doing damage to them.
Corporations are already pushing for shit like that.
Also expect 0 responsibility for their corporate owners for any shit that happens when those same robots do some damage or kill someone.

>I'm more concerned about Boston Dynamics
This is a good reason to have an AK and a crate full of ammo.

>felony for assaulting an officer

Yep. 100% as they phase these things in and they start fining people, someone is going to smash it up, (((they))) will change the law to make damaging it = to attacking an actual police officer.

fuck this world

>Fuckers could easily break your legs
They'll get their revenge soon

>This is a good reason to have an AK and a crate full of ammo.
They can harden the exoskeleton enough if they wanted. Spray paint will work better, until they have something that operates without a camera or sensors.

cant wait to rape somebody in front of one of these
robo waifus? robo cuck

That would increase its weight and energy consumption and price.
>something that operates without a camera or sensors.
Sensors can be internal and optical camera can be replaced with more proximity sensors and precise gps.

These are the scary ones. Imagine them, but much faster maneuverable and probably armed and armored.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkzHA0nrdQU

>robot soldiers and officers
This is the fucking antichrist.

>This is a good reason to have an AK and a crate full of ammo
...but because this isn't the US, right now I have the Liberator files, an access to a 3D printer and no ammo. Plus honestly they'd probably just sponge it all up, *pew pew pew*, nothing happened. Molotov works though.

Not concerned about that to be honest, if they'd be allowed to truly analyze data beyond the most basic problem solving abilities, they'd know what's up. I'm not scared of AI. Robots like that though, yeah, that's not good. And what does concern me is how they're painting them to be household items at the moment, yet all of the tests clearly indicate they're designed with one goal in mind - to see how much damage they can withstand and still stay fully operational. Gee, I fucking wonder why...

Could very well be.

>robot guards start killing niggers and spics
>they start calling racism

>all you need is a paint ball gun to blind the robot then finish it off with a sledge hammer.

Peter Gabriel predicted this.

But it has objective threat assessment tech. AI is the final redpill.

Please genocide us already skynet

just back into it with your car

whats that design called? I used to see that color scheme and style all the time as a kid

Brought to you by W_D2

Well, there will be a lot of shitskins in bodybags

>Machine intelligence vastly beyond any human, able to view the world with none of the biases of a human brain
>Immediately commits suicide

What did it mean by htis?

>pre transition vs 6 months hrt

Kek, it does look smoother and more feminine doesn't it?

what happens when i stick a magnet to it?

There was one deployed in SF to shoo away bums from a building and they smeared feces on its camera

Failed product.

Can't even get investors interested.

Wont happen/10

>I imagine at some point they'll be armed too

good , when they start terminating niggers they wont be able to pin it on racism

My first fucking thought as well.

Hearty keks were had.

lol just put a small obstacle like a rock or a brick in its path and more around it and it will get stuck

spray it with a super soaker filled with a combination of liquid glue and sand

They need something like this

What happens if I stick my dick in it?

Upgraded version

How close are we?

At least if this comes into fruition I have a 0.00015% chance of getting a qt Piper gf.

First thing I thought of

I can defeat one of those in ~10 seconds, OP

Put a 60 gallon Rubbermaid trashcan over the top of one of those patrol bots, what is it going to do? Its not like it could taze you or fire a gun or zap you with a laser like its a IRL Dalek, user

even more if you leveled charisma

Soon.

Will be quickly replaced by patrols of flying drones. Wheeled robots are pretty much stone age technology in robotic terms unless they are made to carry a heavy payload.

Until we have R2D2 tier robots with anchoring limbs for movement on stairs these will only be able to move around on level surfaces.

I could see governments using this to create maps and maybe gather census data though.

>final form

CITIZEN YOU ARE OUTSIDE DURING CURFEW!

Also
Soy dalek
vs
pic related

Ah, I wondered wtf these were actually for

training

>3%

>Blue, why are you flapping your hands?

youtube.com/watch?v=1doyjsgZsNQ

One of these already ran over a kid because its cameras were placed up too high for accurate collision monitoring.

Doesn't need to be a robot. It should be a Numerically controlled machine, because niggers are always causing problems. I could program it with a single line of code being an if true false statement. If its a nigger, eliminate. It's that simple. And the workspace of the machine is in the hood, just have them go around and kill niggers in da hood.

This will be about as effective as cctv as in professional criminals will not have a problem dealing with one of these gaybots. Literally a spray paint can makes one of those a useless hunk of crap

It knows existence always ends the same way, so it took a shortcut.

RPG-7 would wreck that.

Commentary: You have not been given permission to walk these streets meatbag

that thing is a tactical nightmare, and I don't mean for it's opponent.

this -> it has way too many weak spots to list. there's a reason why tanks are heavily armored and geometrically convex

I always liked his character.

That and Bao-Ur (I think that's his name) was based as fuck.

>ctrl+F "surveillance"
>0 results

They're not security bots, they're nosey nosey spybots. Calling them security robots is doublespeak.

A. Knightscope is un piece of shit company that barely has a working product. Know them personally and seen their butt plug looking robots patrol around a lot in the past year. They look freaky at night though with their blue lights and shwoooosh sound fx.

B. They did studies in japan, to one of the most kind, docile and crime-free nation, to see how pedestrians will react to the robots on the street, and even the Japanese bullied, and pushed and obstructed the way of the robots. Good luck!!! Maybe in 10-15 years from now.

Cant wait for my own personal d-walker

it's robocop baby

jazz pattern

That's more of a master-slave manipulator than a robot.

It'd be the same as a Felony for attacking a Police Dog

So, a security robot is going to look like an old vacuum cleaner standing upright.

each day passes and we come closer and close to the Raildex universe

A few questions
>why is it so fucking big?
>why is it not flying?
>why is it not just mounted to a wall?
This is just some gay ass Star Wars shit. Pleb food and corporate inheritance tax, nothing more.

They literally have anti-toonforce.

What anime is this? It looks funny and I like the style.

>the year is 2022, and paintball gun banning legislation has come to America.
>a step too far, or a worthwhile sacrifice to keep our children safe?