Raildex S3

How badly will they mess up this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAlJ9qhr2wA
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-01/a-certain-magical-index-tv-anime-season-3-confirmed-for-2018/.122108
pax222.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2084.html
imgur.com/a/McbxG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manga spoilers when

I haven't been here for a month what's going on?

Misaki a best. A BEST.

The previous Index seasons were fine, they just cut a few things. Most will agree that they weren't exactly of great importance and it got us to the good stuff faster. Who really misses Hino Jinsaku or whatever

>implying they can mess up while blessed by Shiageluck

Mikoto a best. A BEST.

Pretty optimistic there, user

>No user this is the part where you make a statement about how I'm wrong, not that you'll see me then, generally making a similar statement about when you expect to see it
Unable to compute. It's not like I'm expecting to talk with you again once the thing gets licensed, I'm not that cold hearted. I was saying it as a figure of speech.

Is it going to be S3 for index or for railgun? That's the question.

>inb4 another railgun season with half filler episodes

Index season 3!

meaning instead of being 50 volumes behind the LN, we'll only be 44!

What do you think

>skips the battle royal and straight to ww3
I can see it happening.

to sum it up
>Toaru project announced, which includes Index S3 (confirmed) and other potential anime like Railgun, Accelerator, or VO
>Virtual-On crossover game confirmed for February release, also a bi-weekly manga adaptation of the novel is starting this month
>Railgun's new arc starts this month, titled "Jailbreakers"
youtube.com/watch?v=zAlJ9qhr2wA

Sounds awful also why Eight level 5?
Changing Stiyl to Stephen sounds horrible

Those breasts are nothing

Maybe they don't need to do the filler thing this time, since there are multiple arcs currently available. This was not the case during Nagai's directing of the previous seasons.

They won't considering everything else has been fine about the previous seasons. Better than most LN adaptations.

I can see that happen too.

They confirmed it wouldn't though. Keep up so you can shitpost better.

Filler episodes wouldn't be thaaaat bad if they didn't sho that much accelerator arc for almost half a season while we have seen almost all of it in index already
So we had basically: 1/3 copypaste from index, 1/3 fillers and only 1/3 original content from the whole season.
Should've just made 3rd index season instead

I don't remember. Link?

I haven't read the LN but I heard in the anime they cut out quite a bit of characterization for touma. Is this true?

Where was this covered? I actually haven't been paying attention to official statements of any kind beyond the initial announcement.

>S3
BULLSHIT

How long did he slow it for? If it slowed down for anything more than a minute or two I'd imagine the crust would start getting fucked and there'd be hurricane winds.

>other potential anime like Railgun, Accelerator, or VO
>or VO
no

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-01/a-certain-magical-index-tv-anime-season-3-confirmed-for-2018/.122108

It was in the stage report of someone who went. They talked about it and mentioned they'll properly continue off the LN and GRS Arc.
pax222.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2084.html

attention

Didn't they also have terra and acqua in the PV for Index 2? Fuckers can't be trusted with anything until it actually airs. Action speaks louder than words.

Yeah, but that's more because it's hard to do monologues in character's heads in anime

>Already has a novel, manga, and game
>Implying the next logical step wouldn't be funding an OVA at the very least

Uh yeah. Watari said he already requested Dengeki/Miki for a game, manga and anime and we've already got 2/3 of these.

Somewhat. Inner monologues, also him choking the fuck out of a dummy. The real problem is NT, where Touma's characterization starts driving the plot in a way, and things wouldn't make sense without those monologues or narration. NT9 would have to use text like SHAFT does with Monogatari to work, otherwise it'll just be a lot of sitting around with sad music playing.

Stop trying to carry over shit from other threads, when the thread dies it dies

Stiyl, move your bottlejobbing ass and translate NT19 spoilers for us.
imgur.com/a/McbxG

Why would that mean you can't trust them? It's good they cut him out of the initial plans. Up to OT14 would be suicide.

Piss off I missed the last thread and I'm asking a question

They definitely cut out a good his inner struggle with not knowing who he is and how he approaches shit. He basically decided to become the Kamijou Touma he heard about and his thought processes in general. Can't really blame them though. You can't chew up five minutes of screentime with just Touma thinking about how to deal with a situation.

I thought these were already done

Stiyl you lazy faggot translate some spoilers.

>30 seconds apart
>it's all one guy

No, unfortunately.

Pretty much. Otherwise Touma is still Touma in OT and anime.

nope
only a bit of the last page mentioning Othinus was also going with touma and index

>Action speaks louder than words.
And this is also why we may as well stop trying to convince secondaries and let them see Index 3 in action. Half the arc is just happenings and action so only bad animation can fuck it up at this point.

Fuck off. Just hide the thread and leave if you're dissatisfied with random shit.

when will js begin translating the novel

I want to hug Othinus!

Literally no one said this

No clue did his novel come in yet?

Today. tomorrow or the day after at the earliest.

who knows, whenever they are done reading shit.

Forgot the definition of a general did you user? Keep your discussions in one thread and don't crosslink to archived threads to carry stuff on

He usually reads it first and has to find free time. I'd say closer to the weekend.

I need some of her fairy dust because my mind is gonna break in the next few hours.

it usually takes a week or more to ship

Othinus is too cute!

No it's much faster now. Has been for a long time. Translations usually start 3 to 4 days after release.

Why is Touma such a dirty drug addict?

Aren't these threads above the rules or something?

But js06 usually gets his volume, reads it and starts translating all within a week of release though

So Crowley is a slut now?

Othinus a best.

Crowley was always a pervert, even in real life.

That sort of attitude is exactly why we've had periods where threads get deleted on sight.

>he doesn't know that every esper is a druggie
Seriously though, I wonder how many secondaries don't even know about the doping they have to undergo, since the anime cut it.

Didn't Kino mod change the rules a month ago ?
Also if they want us to follow the rules, the mods should do their job corectly and ban the shitposters, but since they refuse to do so why should we follow them ?

It's accurate to his real life counterpart.

>now

I want to dress Othinus in proper clothing!

I'll never get over how mountain climbing actually made it into the novels of all things.

Aleister was a bisexual

He always was a complete degenerate.

Are they gonna kill Frenda in S3? Like, the way the pacing would work and chronologically speaking, is this bound to happen?

Remember summer?

No joke she gets hotter

I still think that Touma just got pumped with some saline, given a couple sugar pills, and was told to fuck off.

Frenda will be dead before the first cour is over.

>climbing a mountain was his greatest accomplishment
I'm assuming he had a massive orgy that lasted hours on the top of that mountain.

Yes. It would be the second arc. She's fucked.

No that was in the Sahara when he summoned Coronzon

Remember the official announcement?

Touma is about to get molested by a n hundred years old schoolgirl grandpa

It started at the top and ended at the bottom. Several brave souls died.

That sucks, he sounds a lot more intresting in the LN. Still like him in the anime though but it would have been nice to see some of this

Probably, I doubt Crowley would want to lower the output of IB by making it constantly negate an esper power

Wasn't that just drugged up gay sex? I don't think he had an orgy in the desert.

Well I suppose it wasn't an orgy but sex that lasted hours, and literally mind broke the guy he fucked according to rumour.

ARE YOU READY?

They will do the Saten and Frensa episodes from Railgun before starting OT15

>...you think you brought peace to the world with this level?
>The great demon that has Lola Stuart as its avatar - Coronzon
wtf happened to my boss

They'll do a more better job when it comes to NT. That's where the monologues matter after all.

Saten a best

when will she get her normal size again?

I hope not, time will be tight as it is trying to get to the end of Britain