Dragon Ball Super

I TOUCHED THE SEA CASTLE

So, what color will they make Goku's hair later on when they "streamline" this newest transformation?

You know that they're not going to want to draw him like that all the time now, too much effortsu. The animators will push the design team for a palette swap or a hair design adjustment.

Has any character been more tragically ignored than Raditz?

Gohan for most of Super

hes also the best character who overtook Goku many times so they had to bury him.

>many times

Literally only 3 times.

Blame japs and their shit taste. Early Buu saga with Gohan in school doing superhero shit was maximum comfy.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Its pretty bullshit. The good thing about Super is that they could come up with some bullshit reason to make him relevant again.

Why hasnt goku just taught everyone the instant transmission

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Caulifla? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about base form Caulifla. I’m not talking about Super Saiyan Caulifla either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla with a qt3.14 autistic waifu (who has LSS), equipped with her smugness, perfect looks, high potential and strength that rivals a LSS while being an expert in fist-to-fist and ki control. I’m also not talking about just-learned-how-to-go-SSBlue-by-tingling-while-thinking-godly-thoughts Caulifla with a quick temper (which can give her very large power boosts), Super Saiyan Blue(which she used to win the ToP) and a perfect body(that can turn girls gay), capable of using a ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, and a giant ki blast while equipped with her smugness(capable of driving gohanfags crazy), low losing streak (because she is a master in hand-to-hand and ki control), control of both god ki and Saiyan ki and Goku's training. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Full Power SSBlue Caulifla who has revived every universe after winning the ToP so she can fight more strong guys and is equipped with a sexy body, godly smugness (which drives Sup Forums crazy) and a harem full of the strongest men and women, learned and MASTERED Kaioken to a point where she is on par with the Grand Priest and can fuse with Kale to turn into the Legendary SS False God and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast and mega ki blast, with saiyan DNA and Goku's training while also being a master at hand-to-hand and ki control. I’m talking about Limit Breaker x Survivor Caulifla who is equipped with the body of a sex god, a harem of every living thing, Ultimate smugness, saiyan DNA, Goku's training and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast, mega ki blast, and ultra giga nigga ki blast.

Reminder that Caulifla is beautifuler and from a better universe.

Silver, clearly.

I do hate how they've treated him. He doesn't even need to be brought back to life, but just... acknowledge him every now and then, please.

It feels like Toriyama decided years ago to basically do an unofficial retcon and treat the series as though it began with Vegeta invading first, and Raditz never happened. And they knew about them coming and trained just because reasons.

KIERO

>beautifuler

The excluded Universes have Jiren tier fighters.

Maybe he has tried but its just too hard for them. The real question is why the earthlings didn't learn kaioken.

Pure Sayian Kino

Let's settle the debate once and for all.

I think the next arc might have a focus on fighters from those universes, maybe some rogue one who's incredibly strong and can surpass the lower universe GoDs

Yay a new form that looks super cool like super saiyan then everyone will learn to use it and become the normal form to fight fuck yea just like super saiyan

No.

>some guy hears about the tournament and wants to check Jiren out
>He fucking kills Jiren

my headcannon is that everyone is too smart to use it, Goku's retarded brain doesnt even try to comprehend how something that like that bends reality so he just does it

Will Belmoud turn out to be the villain of this arc

Why is he so smug?

>everyone
Just Vegeta. And its not really a form, more like he was boosted to the point that he was able to grasp a God level technique.

>form

No he's just saying he thought they were all dumb primitive tier fighters since their mortal level is so low.

However it does seem those GoD's seem to be completely unfazed by Jiren and Goku, so it's quite obvious they're way stronger.

I used to be on SSJ Goku's side on this one because Super Saiyan used to be just such an incredible level of power. Now with it' strength feeling so diluted, and amateur Saiyans from alternate universes doing it just by focusing correctly and not even training nearly as much as Goku or Vegeta, I'm going with Superman.

Superman vs Super Saiyan God and onwards though, it's the Saiyans winning.

Because he's the best

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Changing the color doesn't make it easier to draw dumbass

villain is Zeno.

post yfw
>"He is coming."

Still more than Vegeta.

Vegeta is the best. Goku a shit. Gohan a shit. Caulifla a shit.

Considering he's already weaker than one or two mortals, on an even playing field with Beerus, and weaker than all of the angels, I doubt it. Don't see how he has an angle.

Meme thieves die

He looks evil but nothing about him is evil.
Also he can't be a villain this arc because Jiren is stronger than him, and if Goku beats Jiren, then it'd be pointless to even fight Belmoud.

Jiren

Jiren

Show those stuck up high level wankers your thick, throbbing, style.

>they don't care

N-NANI

No it wasn't. Jobhan is the least interesting character in the series and nobody but spics and Amerisharts give a shit about him.

Vegeta started stronger, then overtook him on Namek while Goku was recovering after Ginyu, then again when he fought semi-perfect cell. we're still sitting at 3 bub

What about the one guy from Hambriannes universe that also uses it constantly? He's smart. Maybe you're the dumb one. Dumbo.

GODDESS OF LOVE

Why would he? He's fighting for his universe's survival, the only reason he looks evil is because he's insanely confident thanks to Jiren.

does anyone have that shitty spanish picture of jiren and the two bugs

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

If he is so smart then how come he is fucking dead lmao

Why doesn't Dragon Ball have its own board?

nah if you actually read the conversation we were talking about goku teaching others on his crew. No shit the guy that invented it were smart and actually knew how to use it

Of course they don't care.
Those guys have probably had ultra instinct for ages.

What I'm concerned about is how could they ever challenge an Angel? The gap between GoD's and Angels is tremendous. Ultra instinct isn't enough

I can already see it now. In two years she'll fight Goku or Vegeta and reveal the power of dieting where she stops being a fat fuck and boosts her power considerably.

It was never funny, faggot.

OTP

because if would be all in spanish

Jiren a cute

>have probably had ultra instinct for ages
c'mon buddy, even whis said that beerus had only half-mastered it and beerus bodied the other GoDs

What?

Right now they'd have to draw the special aura, and add extra tinting to the black hair to make it identifiable as the new form. What they're going to want to do instead is just do a hair color palette swap because it's 10x easier. If the animators were too lazy to draw Cell's spots, no way are they going to stick with this current look full time.

soon

Because even Pokémon gets more traffic than DB

NOT STRONG ENOUGH BOI.

I bet the fish doesn't have Ultra Instinct, he looks like the kind of guy that bludgeons things to death with his massive power level.

Alarak has it though, that guy is enlightened as all fuck.

I need more GoD slice of life world building shenanigans

Of course not. Goku's beauty is not a laughing matter, you savage.

He's got a plan.

I like the theory that his two secret fighters are meant to let themselves get killed in order to disqualify powerful opponents.

getting exiled to your own board only happens when theres dozens of threads up at the same time on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums all day every day no matter how many people the mods ban.

Frieza is based as fuck. Working these marks into a shoot

Goku sway walking through Justice Flash was very JoJo

> beerus bodied the other GoDs

I'm talking about the 4 GoD's that aren't in the tournament. They're way stronger than the other GoD's.

There was zero way of being surprised. Might've been different if we hadn't know anything about the special going into it. Nothing about UI, nothing from the synopses. It's just marketed as Goku vs Jiren instead of showing off the new ability well before release, etc. It was nice having Beerus tie the emotional aspects of the scene together though.

The hell? How do you know he invented it?

Its a shame Frost got wiped out but I do wonder why Frieza bothered with deception

Because I'm Toriyama
I should have said the race that invented it

do we know that they're stronger than the other GoD's, or are they just better at their jobs?

>Beerus gets caught by Mosco
>fucking Sidra of all people stops his super attack
>bodied

To fuck with him.

Because we have enough boards infested with niggers and spics already.

To rub it in Frost's face. Frieza is too narcisstic to accept there's an inferior version of him around.

Because you're not intelligent enough to understand hedging your bets.

baby face jiren haunts my dreams

I don't think the GoD's own power level has any affect on the strength of their universe as a whole. The highest ranking universe and exempt from the tournament could probably in theory still have the weakest GoD.

>I like the theory that his two secret fighters are meant to let themselves get killed in order to disqualify powerful opponents.
Not a bad thought, but High Priest would probably rule it suicide if one of them intentionally stepped in front of an attack without revealing themselves.

If u6 gets revived will Frost come back

it was more Gintama if anything

All we know is that they are better at their jobs, they are fighting each other in the manga right now though so maybe we'll find out, Beerus almost has that ultra instinct shit down, but he still got caught.

lol no tail

Who is her seiyu? I love her voice.

Soon

Yeah it sucks, Frost is pretty entertaining at least. Shame he got erased, I wanted to see what his golden form equivalent was.

>I do wonder why Frieza bothered with deception
He's a fucking asshole, and loves fucking with people

>goes up against 6 people who are supposed to be of comparable strength
>isn't immediately pummeled to the ground
yeah maybe bodied was the wrong word but the point stands that beerus is the only one with ultra instinct

I would ironically hit on Brianne even if means i would have to fuck her fat form

or he's just better at it than they are by a significant margin.

Well, either it would be not-cooler, or it would just be Golden Frieza but Blue, Frieza made his gold because of Super Saiyans, Frost would make it Blue because Super Saiyan Blue.