/auspol/ - we have a very close relationship with the burgers Edition

>Donald Trump hints Australia could be exempt from steel, aluminium import tariffs
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/donald-trump-hints-australia-may-be-exempt-from-trade-tariffs/9530484

>Driver avoids jail for running red light and killing student
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/driver-escapes-jail-after-running-red-light-killing-student/9533120

>Analysis: Can a maverick like Trump solve a problem like North Korea?
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/north-korea-could-donald-trump-succeed-where-others-failed/9531842

>Boss sentenced to seven years' jail for electrocution of employee and 'cover up'
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/jason-garrels-death-sentence/9532144

>How colonial placenames reveal 'the killing time' for Aboriginal survivors
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/placenames-reveal-the-killing-time-for-aboriginal-survivors/9529498

>Explore your local MP?s resume. You might be surprised
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/politicians-professions-do-mps-know-how-to-do-your-job/9360836

>Jessica Mauboy's Eurovision song revealed
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/jessica-mauboy-releases-eurovision-2018-song/9531190

>Trump's tariffs will have little impact on Australia
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/donald-trump-tariffs-will-have-little-impact-on-australia/9532044

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFW7cQLGWL4
youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3f2g4RMfhS0
youtube.com/watch?v=26wrvblgGP0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2qQmj0_h4
youtube.com/watch?v=PiZHNw1MtzI
youtube.com/watch?v=0WKXx3Etv5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you LOGGED THAT JOG today?

we love our abbos, don't we folks?

You know people complain about the gook population but I'd gladly swap out the abbos for them

t. chang

Won't matter if Australia is exempt from the tariff or not. We only export dirt.

What's for dinner cunts?

Either:

A mcdouble cheeseburger with large fries and a diet coke

or

A taco bell mexican pizza with nacho fries and a large diet mountain dew

youtube.com/watch?v=jFW7cQLGWL4

The gook's are a long-term threat to our country. Where as Abo's will die out in the next 50 years??

Logic mate.

that's a nice looking burger
that is all

The Yanks have a trade surplus with us so Donald can afford to be charitable.

Fuck-off burger, Acca Dacca now owns this thread.

The Tariff's don't mean shit for us either way, idk what those roasties on the news are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3f2g4RMfhS0

youtube.com/watch?v=26wrvblgGP0

youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2qQmj0_h4

youtube.com/watch?v=PiZHNw1MtzI

Very good point

>spot the irony?

Sausages. $17 a kilo for sausages. Is that too much or am I stingy? I know the butcher has to pay a lot of rent to the mall jew so...

That's pretty pricey man, what kind of sausage? I usually pay that much for like ribeye which is some quality steak so.

They are just skinny breakfast sausages. They bloody nice though. Are you in the country or something?

Ye I'm a Kant just like you blokes crikey

From Tas/Incestland mate so I suppose you could say I live in the boonies.

Our climate is nice as fuck all year round though, it's why I chose to live in this shit-hole.

I've heard some of your ex-pats can occasionally be tolerable, there's no need to be so hard on yourself.

had those bowl shaped tacos fuck they are good they don't fall apart like regualr tacos
you can cram a lot more cheese and sour cream into the bowl shaped tacos

>mental health is getting JUST'd
>getting JUST'd at work everyday
>crypto portfolio and other investments getting JUST'd
>car is almost close to being JUST'd

who here /JUST'd/? probably gonna get drunk tonight, hit up town solo and make a fool of myself

Ah yeah that's probably why. One of the good things about the country. Fuck I could do with some of that weather. Still kinda humid nig weather here in Sydney.

what city mate ?
I'm in the same situation went AWOL today and want to move out but my car is fucked and i got too much shit in my apartment

how do you become an ASISnigger?

>>Boss sentenced to seven years' jail for electrocution of employee and 'cover up'
>tfw wanted to be an electrition
>look just like that kid
>same age too
>tfw labourer now

What's for dinner lads
>tfw $30 of ingredients makes 10 servings of lasagna in crockpot

newcastle

Had a lamb chop with some shitty frozen chips.

beef ravioli and some left over frozen bolognese

maccas

Literally nothing wrong with bongs theyre pretty amusing. Its the government and leftists fault for humoring them

>Day will be eligible for parole after serving two years behind bars.

also that cunt ran a read light and killed some kid and was let off because of he was not paying attention

FUCK THIS SHIT, we need to start whipping people again

had dirtybird because

>ceo of the company i work for came in 2 days ago (its a multinational so its a big deal)
>goes really well and the front office decides to get pizzas to celebrate the next day
>decides to get dirtybird at the last minute because cucks whinge "wahhh we always get pizzas wahh"
>front office and the lab staff / labourers are on different hours
>they decide to get the kfc AFTER the labourers shift ends
>everyone misses out since no cunt wanted to stay an hour behind at work
>there was heaps of chicken left over but the office cunts all decided to take it home and not save any for the rest of us

there was like 10 pieces left in the fridge today and some fuck from the font office ate the rest of it. im so furious, these fuckers shit on the backbone of the company every day

the law is light as fuck, mate, unless it's a divorce case

ahhh okay haven't been there in years
last time i was there i waqs visiting me best mate in the army and we got into a huge brawl with bogans then later that night beat up some junior trainee army cunts
sausage fess town
is it fun going out there ? decent pubs ? Schooners under $5 ??

begone

this happens at my work too. they have huge feasts at noon and then just leave all this shit laying around the break room. the next day I get asked why the break room was left in a mess? because you left all this food sitting out. yeah it was so you guys could have some. we aren't fucking eating food that has been sitting out for 8 hours and we aren't cleaning it up. one time I chucked it all out and told everyone to call in sick with food poisoning. it fucking worked and now they leave us cash to order food

youve won me over

Dad's making up some spag bol with mushies.

>ordering KFC after the labourers have knocked off
pack of vile dogs

no shit but I will get 10 years for beating the shit out of a nigger with a cricket bat if he breaks into my house

rugby LEAGUE

>be /k/ommando
>live in australia

wut do

Nothing...broke 'til Tuesday.

>mal meninga
>smell ma finga

Buy some water pistols and make gun sounds with your mouth.

send me your paypal to [email protected] and i'll send you $20 you pov cunt

time to clog the nice office toilets before their shift the next day

yeah still the same t b h, although there is a shit tonne of botique bars that have opened up in the city over the last few years

alot more venues now. schooners definitely not under $5 im afraid

>ben hunt
>ben cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=0WKXx3Etv5k

if i ever start working night shift im definitely doing this

thanks user

Refer to chart

I appreciate it but keep your money. It'd take 'til Tuesday to get the money put in to my bank account anyway.

I used to wait until the cleaners were done and then go shit in the female toilets and not flush
ah yeah forgot about that gay bank shit

>Hopoater
>poke his farter

why the fuck do they love shoving stuff into other guys butts?

To be fair you have to have a pretty high iq to understand league

>not shitting in their desk drawer

if you run backwards can you throw the ball forward?

An all levels except physical, i am Australian.

[shitposts!]

if you give me $50USD plus postage I will send you some of my semen and when you eat it you can be physically Australian

cowboys to win with an 11-20 point margin a 4.5? I think so

No JT no Bet

Just had a Domino's eight meat pizza with crispy crust and watch the Knights win in golden point extra time over the evil Sea Eagles, thank fuck for friday night football.

>Government sends all this foreign aid money to third world dictators but still hasn't started a program to genetically alter amerimutts with australian spoof

why the fuck do we even send foreign aid when they all just use it to get enough money to move to the west

>government has enough money to piss away on stupid shit like selling to chingchongs, arselicking USA and bombing niggers in Syria
>doesnt have enough money to set up a job agency that actually finds people jobs

the job agencies just play the system. they find you a job that is temp and get money for finding you a job and 6 months later you go back into the system and they get to repeat it. it's a fucking scam

Well, the job agencies are private companies who know how to play the system perfectly, in a way they are no different than your average bogan dole bludger.

Thank the lord for the free market and stuff hey.

KNIGHTS WON! wtf is going on?

will the JUSTing finally come to an end this year?

>The CFMEU and 19 of its officials have been slapped with a $817,500 fine over building site shutdowns that saw unionists block cars and call workers "scabs, grubs and dogs"

putting their members money to good use I see, having a big old government & lawyers picnic

Serves 'em right. Fuck unions.

Good old CFMEU, wanting to sell apartments to chinks, wanting to protect their jobs from chinks.

>tfw pretty much forced to join the union at my work

j u s t

>forced
how?

they're basically just a 'make work' mob for slater and gordon

ALP lawyers get richer off of this bunch of clowns, all their members money goes into lawyers and fines

unionised workplace, everyone is a member

why? what have they done for you that makes them deserve your money?

Hate those pricey bars down by the river up there
Newcastle isn't fancy sio why do they charge so much
are still violent bogans everywhere? Some guy tried to punch me because i asked him where king street was

Death to the CFMEU

Is that even legal?

could just not bring it up that you're not in the union

no it's not legal
it's racketeering

well i dont have to join but everyone would hate me for it. not really keen to work in those conditions t b h

lmao i dont even understand what you're saying

Every year. Every goddamn year Katter's keeps trying to split Queensland. Cut that shit out.

yeah the violent bogans are still an issue. they still inhabit places like king st, brewery and the argyle (used to be called fannys)

are you having convos everyday about who's union and who isnt?
if you dont tell them you're not Unionised, they shouldnt get up your arse about it

is soy really that bad for males?

everyone is a part of the union at work, we had a meeting the other day and everyone turned up. they even told me that im the last one to hand my paperwork in for it

Do u kno da wae?

is sohos still open ? I remember my army mates bashed the bouncers there about 6 years ago it was pretty funny

what ya cunts drinking ?

Budweiser and Fireball baby

yeah it is from memory, they used to be one of the only places in town that did shots. its calmed down alot since then, pretty sure they had the authorities come in and fuck their shit up a few times now

Yay more in-jobs for the Chongnese.