How Did I Miss This?

my running theory on Q is the first posts for the first day or 2 were legitimate. however everythingafter was shills and larping faggots.

but look at this. Trump's Nov 8 tweet, image is filename "DOITQ". wtf. the day after, Nov 9, Q starts to post with his tripcode. he did not post on nov 8. how can this not be confirmation that at SOME point Q was legit... i don't understand. this has to be solid proof. the shape of the Q in the picture, the filename, in a trump tweet about "deplorables" (pol?)... it's a big coincidence if it's not on purpose

>pbs.twimg.com/media/DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ?format=jpg&name=large

>DOITQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608
thinkprogress.org/what-is-magapill-1fb18b6f2ed0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related is the tweet the file was attached too. about a week after Q came onto the scene

bump i also missed this

another one

>Filename begins with D
>I just dropped a deuce in the toilet this morning. Deuce begins with D
>How can this not be confirmation that my bowel motions can predict the future?

God, schizophrenic autists are the worst. Seeing links everywhere. You look hard enough you can make a link to anything. Do better

>one letter is the same as 5, in a specific order
>literally "DO IT Q"
>calls others schizo
that was weak desu.

Q is an MKUltra op. and the coding he writes will trigger specific Sup Forumssters that they have engaged through stimulation - to commit atrocities that fit their narrative.

so we're just chalking this post, with the file attached, and the timing of it, to just be a big coincidence? i'm not even a Q fag but OP has a legit point and nobody is addressing the likelihood of this happening without intent.

It's funny because Q predicted this too.

Link the tweet, nigger. I'm skeptical.

i love this meme. thanks for the bump leafy

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608

It-it's real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608

this is what i'm saying. again i'm no QFag and boomers and reddit unironically ruined that shit, but this is spoopy

a-user....m...my almonds.....

Oh Goddamnit. Wtf. Alright I'll drop what I've got. Fuck. Fucking faggots. It was fucking real and the legion of faggots ruined it. Fucking faggots.

Ok so I'm not gonna go dig up the archives or anything. But if you follow the post# in pic, you'll find it. This is the single confirmable piece of foreknowledge by the larper. God fucking dammit.

screenshots don't do much with these predictions tho since time stamps are dependent on time zone, and we have no way of confirming without going to the posts ourselves on the same device.

Fuck. Ok so how did it actually start. I was totally following at first. But by thread 20 i was done.

Trump was flying to Asia i think. And anons were trying to prove the window shot was actually evidence of Trump visiting nk on the down low.

So this legitimately interesting tidbit coming out today is probably fucking meaningful.

Yeah you have no idea whatyou're talking about. This is 100% confirmable. Do your hw. I promise I'm right.

Go dig up the archives and I'll show you. I'm too drunk and phoneposting.

Q predicted this.

On a skeptical note, Twitterniggers can prob change the filename or point it to another version.

next thread made

Q has been dropping bombs on infinity the last few days. He seems to have been right about a whole bunch of shit he originally said. I was 50/50 leaning more towards LARP until i started to refollow few months ago.

No.

it started on oct 32 i believe, the weekend before the manafort indictment and tony podesta stepping down
i do know what i'm talking about and i'm not even saying your pic wasn't accurate i'm saying it doesn't actually confirm anything until we each go check the times of the posts on our own devices. that's all. i'm also phoneposting

Q predicted that he would predict this.

oct 31 fuck

It confirms foreknowledge. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TIMESTAMPS TARD.

It's not confirmed by a Twitter fucking cap. Is confirmed by a Sup Forums archive timestamp of you're Twitter cap being posted. Don't talk If you can't think.

Dont be a clown kike were doing gods work. Normies are getting redpilled LARP or not.

Q predicted that he would predict that he predicted this.

Q posts until board got shit up by traitors.

Can you give me just 1 accurate prediction he made?

first calm down. second everybody reading understands what i'm saying. i'm saying a picture of those time stamps proves nothing. again, one would have to check those posts for hemselves on one device and look at the time stamps themselves. and ffs were on the same side don't get so heated

Q predicted that he would predict that he predicted that he predicted this.

Sessions is /ourguy/
Snowden is a traitor
Kim wants out
CIA is out of control

Wake me up when something changes.

You also don't understand reading comprehension apparently.

Kys.

Yeah kikes are always trying to convince ppl to look objectively at facts and ignore larps. You're the reason qpsyop failed.

you're acting like a clown kike in this thread. you're not a shill i'm not a related but you're just an being an actual faggot. prolly cuz you're drunk. at least you're doing the duty of a good foot soldier and you're bumping the thread

Honestly infinity feels like old Sup Forums. Were raiding kikes everyday and redpilling normies on banker jews. CNN Livestream got hacked tonight while anons were laughing their heads off at them.

Have fun posting nazi flags.

Times running out bucko. All empires fall.

what are these cards?

explain

Jews and Clowns go into oven first.

You are literally a fucking retard trying to spew 100% incorrect technojargon as gospel. Seriously, fucking kys.

I explained everything you need to understand it. And you're too busy being butthurt to learn something. Now you're trying to advertise behavior on pol. Go away. You don't belong here.

Kek. Who are you going to convince to fire up those ovens?

This country is gone.

yes please explain
i'm also wondering what these cards are

fuck you're mad. but another bump so good.
>wtf i'm so demoralized now

Just shit were making stickers out of and dropping everywhere. Were doing the greatest of all Sup Forums sagas on infinity. None of this would be possible without anons 4ch and our culture.

I'm actually laughing my ass off at you. If scrubs didn't exist, there wouldn't be butthurt. And without butthurt, this place wouldn't exist.

yea the grain jew usually makes you giggly
honestly i'm glad you're bumping the thread cuz i think a lot of people missed this filename drop.

Why don’t you admit your fantasy is never going to happen?

Move on because American is dying and will collapse just like every other empire did before it. The shitskins will inevitably inherit the ashes.

thinkprogress.org/what-is-magapill-1fb18b6f2ed0/

As long as we got Kek and anons nothing is beyond our reach. Day of Rope before November.

Btw go sign our Bill of Rights petition for the interwebz if youre a patriot and not afraid.

>woah even more demoralized
don't you think i take the blackpill every now and then? without hope what is being human even about? i by no means am saying Q is legit. i'm not saying the swamp is being drained. all i'm saying is OP pointed out something i missed that's a pretty big coincidence

If any oldfags want to join us youre all more than welcome.

You really can't get over being outed as a fucking tard can you? I bet it keeps you up tonight.

thanks for the bumps

One last thing. Very soon we will free this board of all the infiltrator jew faggots. Have faith anons. We are one.

that's strange because the hill used the same photo of podesta in their "satanist" tweet today. (((coincidence))) im sure.

no shills? odd

Q IS DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF
DIGITS WILL CONFIRM

Those are statements, not predictions

>muh sign my petition

You idiots won’t rope anyone.

i would guess the prediction is that they'll be proven true. idk. i'm more focused on the weird coincidence of the filename of that image in that tweet by trump on that date.

this desu. pic related is /nice/

I know it hurts. The only answer is education. I'm guessing you were too good for that.

checked. i'm too stupid because i i'm in grad school. you got me there desu. what a dumbass decision to go into more debt. oh well. (not being sarcastic) and user, i'm still on your side. i have no idea why you're pissed. i don't think you and i understood each other so we'll agree to disagree. again thanks for the bump

shit i saw days ago on infinity

"When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape."

Q

Fucking retard.

I thought these larp threads were banned.

They were never banned. They got trolled so hard by shills it had to get moved to infitchan. The shills would shit the threads up so bad it stiffed any real investigation and bumped the bread so hard it literally became a bread factory.