Racemixing creates a white superman race

Just look at that baby, 2 months old and hair like Sting! Also, the kid looks white to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2hmaCmP0gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LA CREATURA

Nice thread about politics and current events faggot.

I just realized something that proves Egyptians were white. What is the only race on Earth that likes cats? Whites. Egyptians also liked cats therefore Egyptians must have been white. I'm serious. Muslims hate cats. Niggers hate cats. It's in their DNA. Therefore they could not have been the Egyptians.

No. It doesnt. Youre just letting niggers shoplift your genes.

El goblino

is this a joke or the medicine wore off?

why do nigs and beaners always try to make this about potential kids you may have in the future? your not going to fuck them unless your a sicko so why the fuck would you care what they look like

>the kid looks white to me
>t. ahmed

I bet her racist father is thrilled with this.

It's true. Only whites and japanese treat cats good. All other races abuse them. Egyptians loved cats therefore they must have been white.

the more racemixing occurs, the whiter the offspring will be correct? why is everyone against this?

>Racemixing
>creates a white

Asians like cats too. Egyptians wuz japs

>niggers knowing their fathers
>nigger fathers caring about their orcs
Doesn't check out.

>the kid looks white to me.
flag checks out

I like cats

>german
>considers shitskins white

Hans, I...

No it does not

Is the most retarded thing I've ever seen a person say on any internet forum

>Finland China
That's hardly racemixing.

This is racemixing.

That kid will look like Forest Whitaker in five years

greatest black female athlete ever doesnt wanna fuck niggers
> cant really blame her

The bottom row goes from light to dark from right to left.

We might be onto something here...

I'd let mulatto women in the ethnostate; as long as you close the gates to further immigration they would integrate easily and their genetic trace would quickly disappear.

If a black and white person have a baby that's both white and black genocide. Blacks don't want THEIR genes watered down either.

>Blacks don't want THEIR genes watered down either.
We should though

Imagine if, for just one generation, every white dude made a charitable sperm donation to a black woman and black men weren't allowed to breed; we'd replace the entire nigger population with a smarter, better looking, and less violent mixed race in no time at all.

>superman race

>mixed race
>better looking
Kike propaganda. Race mixed kids are ugly as fuck aside from a few cherry picked examples.

Look, there is no fucking arguing that mixed raced people are better looking than negroes. It's not because of kike propaganda, it's because they have white genes.

Imagine if we didnt let any breed. Why half ass it?

They're still way uglier than whites. It's a waste of time and seed to reproduce with niggers.

Seed isn't a limited resource, that's the beauty of it

Allow me to play you the song of my people

youtu.be/d2hmaCmP0gc

Damn that’s an ugly ass baby.

But if your aim is to maintain the white race you're fucking it up by spawning abominations on the side.

Nah senpai. Assuming we don't get an ethnostate, you have the choice of either living alongside a minority of niggers or a minority of bleached mulattoes. Which is preferable?

Mutts will generate more and more mutts until you have a 100% mutt population.

>hair like Sting!
kek