Reality of transgender

Imgur removed this post after it was on the front page for a few hours and the guys account was deleted. This is the reality of transgender

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODA8FPcaENM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the full story, about a guy who was confused and brainwashed by liberals and his liberal "friends" who pushed HRT on him and ruined his life.

Can't go against stablished (((truth))). Facts or logic dont matter when it comes to pc, which is everythig nowadays.

Yeah well people need to stop giving a fuck about what sjws think

Liberalism claims another victim

It's a death cult

Its disgusting how sjws try to hide the reality. They even attacked him calling him a alt-right troll, anti tranyy propaganda, everything in the book. Then Imgur staff deleted everything

Mainstream politics follow SJW crap to the letter, and legislate accordingly. At least in Cuckrope.

poor fag realized it too late

you know how many of these SJWs are actually trans or "progressive" anything? they really just seem to be genocidal maniacs. how they suddenly just crept into existence is another conspiracy. and who is giving them spy tools on social media? this shit is really bizzare and gets worse every year.

at this point I think I agree they are a death cult used to kill people "they just don't like" that's it.

Yeah most of them just hate men and White people

These stories are important, these "accepting" fools are more dangerous to your health than some "bigot". Imagine how horrifying it is to realize that your entire family and friends let you destroy your own body infront of them... all of them cheering you along the way.

Exactly, then you try to vent on a site that you felt safe on to only have the admins IP ban you

I remember when Imgur was about funny memes and not attention driven niggers

Transition surgery does not solve the problem. They still go on to kill themselves. There's reason to believe the hormone therapy makes this problem worse, but no one will talk about it. The so-called LGBT "advocates" are happy to sacrifice thousands to push a political agenda that will kill thousands more. It's a sickness at every level.

>The so-called LGBT "advocates" are happy to sacrifice thousands to push a political agenda that will kill thousands more. It's a sickness at every level.

Yeah it's definetely a death cult used to kill white people. They tried to do it on me but someone fooled them because I'm not white. I am middle eastern.

GET THIS TO JORDAN 'Clean Your Room' Peterson!

The thing is that none of them are passable unless you're completely wasted. The ones that do a better job at disguising themselves as women still have features that make us think twice. If you have to think twice you won't go there at all. Plenty of real women out there. That's why they end up killing themselves. They want the same life as a normal woman as if they've been women all their lives. The only thing they get to fuck are soyboys and other trannies, which they aren't happy with

Normally don't like the look of cats much but that is a handsome cat? Anyone know the breed?

yeah its pretty sad and lol at the same time
and kinda proves many do it just for attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODA8FPcaENM

>sources
>youtube links
KEK

You mean JORDAN "pay someone else to clean my room" wannabe philosopher on anti-depressants? Because fuck that guy.

I don't disagree but this kind of thing is exactly up his alley, I'll try posting it on the subreddit.

>1 above bottom left corner
AIDS Skrillex?

>They tried to do it on me
Care to elaborate?

This isn't different than most medical therapies. They mask the problem by trying to negate the symptoms instead of fixing the actual issue

Its you isnt it?

>They mask the problem by trying to negate the symptoms instead of fixing the actual issue

Giving people a reality check and a life philosophy is hard, especially after a lifetime of being told morality is relative and you can't judge people's choices.

True. It also makes for a better business model when you try to convince people to be happy being sick. This boy has spent tens of thousands of dollars in just a few years

>18 year olds are too young to drink alcohol because their brains are still developing!
>oh but they should be allowed to start transitioning at any age because they know what they want and there's no chance they'll change their mind :^)3

We need to accelerate the plan faster and save these mentally ill faggots from themselves.

Don't transition unless you're a SE Asian, and you probably look like a girl already.

i should pretend to be a girl wanting to be a guy to get some male steroids

its probably really easy

>wrote song about soy

(female singer)
Soy lies unconscious like lead in my veins
Blood for the call of the Beast
When it takes over you're never the same
All your worst nightmares unleashed

Terror and heartache that spill from the bean
Fill your last breath with the soy
Watch as the sheeple stampede through the streets
All that you love was destroyed

(male singer)
Soy no more I can't believe your words
Blind mask of hatred which you show the world
Soy no more I paid the price in full
One more time, and then I'm done with you

(female singer)
Praying to God I surrender myself
Why won't He answer my cry?
Night after night as the memories go by
Why am I trapped in this Hell?

Soy lies forgotten in tombs of the past
Blood of the innocent lost
Now they remember but its far too late
Calling the dead to the cause

(male singer)
Soy no more I've Nothing left to lose
Broke within, nothing left to prove
Soy no more, I can't believe this pain
Let it go but you come back again

(both singers together)
THE CAUSE IS THE SOY
(angry shouting)
FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT

It’s unfortunate but if you can make yourself think youre trans and go on hormones for years before realizing you don’t want that you have bigger problems than most trans people.

It was a long battle but eventually progressivness won and in one day people were acting mighty judging everyone for how they acted just the day before.
Like with all things, the modern internet progressive movment was ruined by the influx of normie bandwagoners after victory.

Poor guy will probably committ suicide. Screen cap this.

Obligatory DILATION post.

workplace mobbing, anonymous stalking, terrorism, bullying, "we just dont like you routine" etc etc

Hopefully he transitions into a corpse.

Side note how do people even afford this shit? Are they soft trust fund kids?

Looks like a blue norwegian?

His parents started a Transitioning Into A Woman Fund for him when he was born.

This is anathema to liberal mind virus. We need more of this type of meme. People reacting to their horrible life altering decisions as a leftist and then being attacked by liberals in denial.

the bald trans always cracks me up

'trangenderism' is designed to push transhumanism onto people, nothing less

Depends on what country they're from. If he was from USA I'd probably guess massive loans from a bank.

Maine Coon, I own one. Cool-looking but complete asshole.
I thought that Garfield was just another comic book character, but it is actually very exact portrayal of this cat's personality.
-Eats everything you think a cat wouldn't touch
-Lazy fat fuck
-Bullies everyone

>shit crumbs on too long ass hair

Just another reason why I deleted my facebook and stopped being liberal