Have you ever seen a more textbook bubble bursting pattern?

Bubble is created through hype of riches late in 2016 and early 2017 at prices around 1,000 USD, which is the average mining price in China and Mongolia and Iceland.

Masses stream in, scarce supply ends up hiking price 20 fold, smart dudes sell all the time the way up, dumb people buy, then start selling during the bubble aftermath, especially during bear traps.

People do understand this thing is dropping back to 1,000, do they not?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/chart/BTC-USD?ltr=1#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
mtgox.com/img/pdf/20180307_report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that way, partner

No coiners will never learn will they

> is that way, partner
If you say the word "bubble" in connection with crypto on biz, you get 100 comments of "you do not understand anything, yada yada *new tech word insertion* yada yada" and 20 comments of "lol, death to nocoiners".

At least on Sup Forums people understand the political ramification of the crypto bubble.

because they are a horde of daytrading fucks who want to make money off bitcoin, not have it destroy the economy.

I JUST WANT TO BUY A GPU

FUCK

There are serious issues with the digital currency but belieeeve me it’s here to stay

And who the fuck are you?

anybody who believes crypto is unstoppable and the way of the future is some variety of libertarian. they tend to have that smug reddit-certainty about them.

Yes, the US economy.

everything is a bubble user, it's how these things works. It's limited supply of all cryptos, you simply can't just press more. However they seem to behave a bit like commodities, you have not seen the end of this yet. Sooner or later it's going to start on a new bullrun, and there is (yet) no telling how high it will go this time. also

I said people on biz to short they instead said that Bitcoin was a bull. Fucking retards

I recognize the bubbles already popped and well on its way to 5k, but at the same time when I look at paper notes, all I see is a piece of paper with some ink on it. Theres value beyond the mining cost, and fiat has zero intrinsic value to it anyways. Its literally a magic trick.

fiat and bitcoin are both not commodities, you are retarded.

Can compete with fiat currency

Bitcoin will only become valuable if normal stores take it as payment. Thing is that all the big businesses are ran by kikes so it won’t happen. They are the entire obstacle to civilisation

Bitcoin isn't worth as a currency. The point against fiat currency was that they could not be manipulated by bankers. Still crazy prices tens of times more volatile than fiat paper money.

-8.2%

finance.yahoo.com/chart/BTC-USD?ltr=1#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

>Tractors being made suddenly increased when tank production lowers
>stabilises after a reasonable amount of tractors have been made

I see nothing wrong with this

Bitcoin is a sad scam

Even worse is that it destroys the environment with its energy costs

Billions of niggers and chinks destroy the environment quicker than bitcoin farms

Why don’t we do something about that? We’ll soon hear about another extinct animal due to those cancer races

Nobody important but I’ve been all over this like a fly on shit since 2011. I’ve done reasonably well but i’m not stupid enough to think i’m part of the intelligentsia. Anyway bitcoin did not spring out of thin air made by some madcap inventor with a pseudonym. It was ‘released’ by a major advanced research projects group. I don’t know which and it doesn’t even matter, the point is those are the only groups capable of pulling off this kind of technology and it’s the same story as the internet and it’s been released as part of a

Bitcoin was the big american project, ethereum was the big european project and every other shitcoin basically replicates the fundamentals of either because they are far too complex to be recreated

It’s really not going away any time soon

Why would anyone buy this now if it's on a continuous downward trend?

>and fiat has zero intrinsic value to it anyways.
>the USD with 8 trillion in annual tax revenue has zero value to it
>an algorithm famous for wasting electricty and dark net drug purchases has value beyond mining costs

fuck me too senpai famalan, I need a good assbrainwashing

>been released as part of a
Part of a what???

>Bitcoin will only become valuable if normal stores take it as payment. Thing is that all the big businesses are ran by kikes so it won’t happen. They are the entire obstacle to civilisation

Thing is, the blockchain and any derivatives or other decentralized systems built on many independent ledgers verifying truth of transactions on a cycle basis are impossible to scale. There is simply not enough computer power for it to work. If the average CPU had 1 million times the processing power of current CPUs at the same energy usage, then the blockchain might work... even though at scale and with short say 3 secs intervalls this would then put a massive strain on broadband.

there is no difference between prices dropping and more people wanting to sell, and for every sale there is a buyer.

The problem with Bitcoin is that it's good at things that 99% of people don't care about (anonymous transactions, taxless transfer across international borders) and absolute shit at what 99% of people do care about (reversability, transaction speed, and being worth the same today as it was yesterday)

If you fucks had any brains you'd push crypto like fucking crazy because it's the solution to the entire market being full of junk Chinese made shit and it'll eliminate the Jews, quite simply.

Without imaginary money (Jew credit and/or loans), companies and individuals will be afraid of losing an investment to Chinese scammers and won't want to lose their real money when the crap they are importing doesn't sell.

Without imaginary money, there will be no debt. If people are unable to create debt, the entire world will change. For example, companies like Apple will completely disappear when the majority of their customer base disappears because the people who buy Apple products (niggers, women, and faggots) all use debt in various ways to acquire them.

Every business that depends on trash to use debt to buy their products daily or yearly will disappear. Every coffee shop and fast "food" business will disappear. Even the grocery store will no longer be able to stock its shelves with nutritionally devoid processed products.

Also, crypto eliminates beggars who aren't actually poor/mentally ill, and it eliminates the nigger's favorite pastime, stealing money from white people.

The reasons above, and many more, are why OP is a faggot.

Bitcoin is way easier to stop than niggers and chinks

Complete bullshit

Bitcoin does not eliminate loans, in fact an all digital system makes it even easier for jews to screw you over.

>replace imaginary money with imaginary money

You seem to be mentally disabled and have no idea how cryptocurrency works.

don't be dumb and buy iota, bitcoin is slow and expensive, iota is more than a currency.

You literally have to be an idiot to believe that crypto isnt here to stay. It does for money what the internet did for information. Homosexual.

It's way worse than money, it's terribly inefficient and built on an arbitrary value system, even gold makes more sense.

this

Advertisement is a violation of Sup Forums rules

And yet NVIDIA shoot themselves in the head because they are in bed with the ram cartels by charging >700usd+
For a mid-range gaming card
>Durr it's high end
No that's always been the ti/ultra the 8 series has always been midrange unless it has something after it

>The reasons above, and many more, are why OP is a faggot.
>Nazi meme flag

Go away, Mehmet. We aren't interested in your /biz/ ramblings.

Who made monero then?

>Oh dude, we have beautiful graphics of plants, invest in our beautiful algo!
>oh by the way, this is a GERMAN engineering product lads, GERMAN engineering, like Volkswagen
>100% legit, Volkswagen engineering from Germany
>It is the next generation crypto, folks, like Oktoberfest, the best German made crypto ever

This is what the IOTA website actually says when you click on "Learn more"

"As the Internet-of-Things keep expanding, the need for interoperability and sharing of resources become a necessity. IOTA enables companies to explore new business-2-business models by making every technological resource a potential service to be traded on an open market in real time, with no fees."

I haven't read more marketing BS since New Coke came out in the 1980s.

Holden mate

Oh, is that so?

Far king Vrrrroooooommmm

Dat sneeky landgruiser

Real question is my fellow paki brother that whether I should buy it at 8700$ or wait till it hits 4k? Which btw, isn't happening though you folks have been screaming about it since the christmas crash

Im leveraged like $18k on credit cards. If it collapses, I walk away. Fuck those Jews.

This is a great investing strategy

This is correct. The Jewish invention of credit is weakened with crypto. The reddit civic nationalists here will claim you are wrong though.

I made 450k profit on bitcoin, sold it before the new year, bought a house and a small second apartment that I'm renting out while i still work.

Basically saved like 20 years of shit work.

Yeah, tell me more about it

play your cards right you will never wage slave again mate

GPU > CPU

Sup Forums don't make fun of us.
Thanks
Invest in Credits (CS) be rich eoy.
Screencap this.

P.S
DEATH TO NOCOINER

>electronic make believe monopoly money is worthless
imagine mai shock

It's not bubble, it's speculation. Let me guess, you turned red today?

>Credits
1 million transactions a seconds
that's a fuck load of shekels per minute goy

/biz/ is cryptoshilling central. The quality investment breads are oddly on Sup Forums of all places. You can't get any sound investment advice anywhere near as frequently as you can on Sup Forums. Last quality bread I found on /biz/ was half a year ago, and Sup Forums at least gets once a month.

At this point prebuild is price competitive with diy. Shit's fucked.

crypto currency is the ultimate currency, because its value is only based on what people think its worth. It is a true medium of exchange that cannot be tampered with.

>Land Rover Defender
>landgruiser
Is that what they call them nowadays?

Oh shit.. I totally forgot about this trash. LOL

You seriously think it will be worth even a thousand?
Dude you'll be lucky to get ten bucks for a bitcoin when this shit is over.

This. Digital Currency Group is behind the lightning network. For those in the know, one of DCG's executive member is Blythe Masters. And the biggest funder of DCG is Nasdaq. Basically the existing elites are transitioning the old system to the crypto system. Cryptos will also absorb a substantial part of the hyper inflation when the petrodollar gets rejected more and more by other countries.

I'll make a crackpot prediction that I won't be able to substantiate with any proof.

It will crash to $600 one time, and then it'll rise back again. This will be the lowest point latecomers will ever be able to buy ever.

This. Obviously.

Shit's completely worthless.

Coiners claim it's limited supply like beanie babies.

Reality is that all stuffed animals are roughly equivalent, and the supply is effectively infinite.

>built on an arbitrary value system
that's all forms of money

>Reality is that all stuffed animals are roughly equivalent, and the supply is effectively infinite.

wat?

A month ago when bitcoin dropped to 7500$ people were saying bubble bursted. But it climb back to 10k soon. Anyway I hope it will crash, I wanted to build a new PC and there is no way to get graphic card for normal price, every shit doubled since last year.

kek
this.

yes. the price crash to 6k was due evidently to the bankruptcy trustee of mtgox doing a massive sell order. i.e., not organic.

There are currently over 1500 types of cryptocurrencies. The fact that any single cryptocurrency has a limited supply is meaningless because the supply of cryptocurrency as a commodity is limitless.

i.e. supply will approach infinity as demand approaches zero.

>any person can create his own fiat paper currency
>the supply of this fiat paper currency would be limitless
>therefore the supply of this fiat paper currency will approach infinity as demand approaches zero

>1500
>limitless

are you retarded?

mtgox.com/img/pdf/20180307_report.pdf in case anyone wishes to verify this statement

Brb starting my own currency backed by a military and government. Okay I did it where is the money pls? I will call it initial meme offering, pls invest.

creating a currency doesnt automatically give it value and there is a reason why the market for all cryptos follows a power law distribution

Buttcoin is shit, yes, but not because of the supply (which is fixed at 21m unless someone figures out a way to fuck with the chain).

>thisisfine.jpg

Discounts the biggest bubble. Such pleb tier newfags

>noseriouslythisisfine.jpg

Ok fellas, when crypocurrency is reduced to the economic equivalent of coin collecting I'm sure you'll find some coin-weeb willing to buy your coins and pay for your kids' college.

You can bring a horse to water...

Really makes you think

crypto may be a total failure. initially i went into it hoping to ride the bubble and get rich quickly. then i learned about anarcho capitalism and saw the deplatforming of even relatively moderate ecelebs. now it's become more of a political statement for me. nothing would make me happier than to break the backs of all these large institutions that discriminate against views they disagree with.

Crypto works nothing like the stock market. This shit could be 3,000 tomorrow or be back up to 11,000. It's very volatile.

Haha, you've been tricked

>dropped to 7500$ people were saying bubble bursted. But it climb back to 10k soon.
It is called a bull trap and it happens every fucking time after a bubble bursts.

I hope so. Ideally if it crashes before Nvidia releases new gen of graphic cards.

will not happen, say good bye too gayming GPU user