Enrichment General

New 'strength in diversity' vid, 6 muslims against one white Brit. Includes sucker punch and head kick. Reading isn't even known as a mudslime stronghold.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5478731/Thug-FLOORS-man-single-punch-assault-shopping-centre.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a9vv4cPh4BI
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/19/rhodes-fall-oxford-university-inclusivity-black-students
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5478731/Thug-FLOORS-man-single-punch-assault-shopping-centre.html

Do you feel England is lost?

Not yet, but something needs to change. We've voted for Brexit (despite what anyone says, this was a vote against immigration), and voted in the most right-wing of the three viable political parties, so there is an appetite for this change. The problem is that we basically aren't allowed to speak out against Islam or mass immigration, or we end up being sent to jail for hate crimes.

Nothing compared to your problems at the moment though user.

>Nothing compared to your problems at the moment though user.
If you continue on this path my problems will be your problems. You can't imagine how fast mass immigration will rot your society.

>The problem is that we basically aren't allowed to speak out against Islam or mass immigration, or we end up being sent to jail for hate crimes.
I understand this, but you have already lost so much ground, in one generation of their higher birth rates than yours, you will see change you can't even imagine. What solutions do you think there are? What does the average bong on the street think about the grooming gangs ?

so? just deport this biological wast and if a judges says no, kill the judge, if the gov says now chase them out of the country with violence.
What exactly are you for really waiting for?
Politicans only react under threat of violence the mohammed cartoons proved that years ago.

For the traitor police still not raising their guns at the politicans:
Lol everything i write is a joke get fucked you worthless "protectors".

>What solutions do you think there are?
Hopefully after Brexit it'll be easier to control who comes into the country, but like you say with the birth rate etc. this might not be enough. There are already Sharia courts operating in the UK, and the police seem to be allowing it. This sets a really bad precedent. My own observations of attitudes seem to show an increase in people realising these people's culture is incompatible with our own. My sneaky solution would be to ban the production and sale of halal meat, on animal protection grounds. Basically making practicing Islam illegal.

>What does the average bong on the street think about the grooming gangs ?
Disbelief and fury, but as I said, we can't publically criticise it for fear of being prosecuted. The left response is #notallmuslims, but any idiot can see that it's a disproportionate amount of Muslims responsible for these types of offences. I forget the actual statistic, but it's something like 9% of the population is Muslim, but over 50% of child grooming offences are commited by them.

The white man will usher in a new age. They will make guerilla fighters look like security guards gorging themselves on donuts. The white man will move underground and he will forever terrorize this new decayed world.

>What does the average bong on the street think about the grooming gangs ?
You're not allowed to think about it or discuss it. A was arrested for posting 'thoughts and opinions' on Facebook about the rape gangs.

I hope you make it, dad

Hahaha holy fuck that whiteboi dropped like a sac of soybeans. Foreign men tend to have more testosterone and they're generally stronger so i wouldn't mess with them.

Wew lad, did you get charged?

England is dead, doesn't seem worth saving desu. I'd save it on behalf of my ancestors, not for the modern "Anglos" or "Britons".

>My sneaky solution would be to ban the production and sale of halal meat, on animal protection grounds.
Throwing acid in people's in people faces and raping your sisters and daughters is illegal, it won't stop them. They're not there to play nice, they have nothing less than the conquer of your country in mind, they're muslim, the most entitled group of people to exist besides their semitic cousins, they believe Britain is rightfully theres.
>Imam tells Muslim migrants to 'breed children' with Europeans to 'conquer their countries' and vows: 'We will trample them underfoot, Allah willing'
> Sheikh Muhammad Ayed gave the speech at Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem

>Hopefully after Brexit it'll be easier to control who comes into the country,
I wish you luck, but you aren't going to be able to vote your way out of this, I hope you realise that before it's too late. Your cops arrest people for what they say online but coverup the crimes of invaders. The entire system has become the enemy of English people

excuse me sonny but is that lies and hate speech you're spread there about those poor oppressed asian men of no discernible race, religion or colour? Because the video clearly shows a white (even though there is no such thing as 'white') thug making a vicious, unprovoked attack a child's fist with his face.

>Basically making practicing Islam illegal.
Yes beciause being MORE authorotarian than the religion itself and making something illegal has always worked so well

Agreed, it does look pretty bleak at the moment. Call me optimistic, but I still have a fleeting, romantic (possibly deluded) sense that when things get REALLY bad, the national pride will kick in, and every grandad, bloke from the pub and builder will take up their illegal butter knives and kick some shit. I can't explain this feeling, but you can see it in electoral polls vs electoral results. Pre-election polls always show left wing victories, remain victories etc. but on results day the right comes through. This tells me that there's a seething underground of people railing against the current status quo, but aren't ready to admit it publically yet. Call that weak, but when you see what happens to the outspoken people, it's understandable. People don't like being told what to think.

Why aren't you and your friends roaming around at night and breaking every shitskin's face you see. That's reality. That's the only thing going to stop any of it. Fear and retaliation.
youtube.com/watch?v=a9vv4cPh4BI

What would you suggest? We've had a guy trying to fight fire with fire - he ran a few of them over with a truck outside a mosque and promptly got sent to prison for 500 years. The difficulty is organising any sort of legitimate opposition, because to do so would be essentially illegal.

Nice digits. You're in the same boat we are in then, preserving your race's existence has become illegal. Let's all pack it in and call it a day, we've had a good run.

This is where social anthropology comes into it. The average white, British male wants nothing more than to live a quiet life, work, provide for their family and watch the football in the pub with the lads on Sunday. They have no sense of the greater identity or community to which they belong and have responsibility for. This is completely different from Muslims, who are taught from birth that they are part of a global cabal, whose purpose is to take over the world.

Because of this, we are at a distinct disadvantage in this conflict, because for us, the ideal outcome is to disconnect from the wider reality and focus on the self and family unit. (((They))) have a similar sense of the collective as opposed to the individual. Your average white guy finds the idea of roaming in a gang attacking people because of their race abhorrent, which is why we can't allow these cultures to gain a foot hold or they will really destroy us.

F

Holy fuck.

I still have some faith. If nothing else, a few of us will go down fighting, which could be fun.

I have no sympathy for anyone who joins an army to fight for ZOG. The fact that he got slaughtered in his own cuntreee by Muslims speaks volumes.
This is what he ironically fought for.

MFW the cunt that killed Rigby is launching constant lawsuits against the prison system, costing the taxpayers hundreds of thousands a year. And he's also recruiting prisoners to Islam inside. Shoulda hanged the fucker.

>They have no sense of the greater identity or community to which they belong and have responsibility for.
I couldn't agree more, wouldn't it be great if we had something like they have, that could unite us under a similar unifying moral system, something that tries to reach beyond the material world, that gives us hope and shared stuggle as spiritual brothers? Maybe something our fathers and ancestors believed in for a thousand years.

I have faith in you too. I have anglo heritage, it gets me a lot of flak here but i'm not ashamed. I think your a part of one of the greatest races the world has ever seen. But now is not the time for romanticism, you need practicality and stone face realism. Good luck bong, may our father's God be with you

Anglos aren't great anymore.

Stop with the Islamophobia, you don't blame flies for laying eggs in a rotting corpse

I believe this to be the case.

> blames countries problems on immigration & cultures.

> forgets the consistent & chronic underfunding of every governmental & Council budgets at every social level.

I don't condone what some of these disgusting fucks have done. It's a serious cultural problem that falls on the side of illegal. White chavs have been shanking the shit out of literally anyone for decades. I don't subscribe to a lot of the cultural aspects of the middle East. Most of it seems abhorrent, disgusting and incompatible with our culture and society.

If we actually had a police force and societal foundations that we all loved by and stood by (which we have Thatcher to thank for fucking that one up) we'd actually be able to do something about this sort of shit.

Cunts will be cunts. Wether it's brown white black or yellow.

But we can all agree that the world would be a better place without flies.

No shit, you've eliminated all the things that made you great, your religious devotion, social code to combat the anglo tendencies toward degeneracy, a monarchy to embody and lead your people (Fuck the windsors, I just believe a strong monarch is an inherently european form of self governence) Your people made these systems great and were made great by these systems. Either die in the pursuit of greatness or you will be lost. It's the same outcome as sitting around talking about how anglos aint shit

>White chavs have been shanking the shit out of literally anyone for decades.
When a chav stabs someone in a pub, do you think they do it because they believe God wanted them to do it? Or do you think they do it because they have been brought up to believe that their religion elevates them to a superior status than the person they stabbed? Of course not, they do it because they are a cunt acting completely selfishly and in their own interests. It's completely different.

I think we will be lost, mate. We are already heading down that route.

I'm glad this happened. That white cuck has had access to the internet for decades and has had plenty of time to learn the dangers of non whites and act accordingly. He should have abandoned all his stupid, bullshit hobbies, and trivial entertainment and learned to fight. He should have attacked the minute these cucks got aggressive.

If they tried to send him to prison he should have fought to the death. It's a shame the white race has no future with the sad, pathetic, cowardly state of ALL white men.

I'm not interested in your excuses. In fact, I won't even respond. You don't want to sacrifice yourselves, so this is the future you chose. In fact, #2, if you cucks didn't want to fight with violence, you should have fought with the pen like the liberals did and began a march through the institutions and industries of power, rather than fight with Mexicans for shitty trade jobs.

>I won't even respond.
>responds

Fuckin oath!!

>White chavs have been shanking the shit out of literally anyone for decades. I

but thats not true.
Since blair started mass immigration whites have been under-represented in violent crime and blacks have been dramatically over-represented.

Blacks and muslims are also basically the sole perpetrators of gang rape. Even though they're only like 7% of the population they commit nearly all of it.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
>One of the few police forces to have begun recording the figures of reported gang rape is the Metropolitan Police. In 2008 alone, they received reports of 85 gang rapes. Using the Met's definition of gang rape – those involving three or more perpetrators – we began to look at the number of convictions. We tracked down 29 cases, from January 2006 to March 2009, in which a total of 92 young people were convicted of involvement in gang rape.

>One fact stood out. Of those convicted, 66 were black or mixed race, 13 were white and the remainder were from other countries including Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

It took spain centuries to fight the reconquista, and it lead to their finest moments conquering the new world. It's not over till it's over.

The Muslims owned Iberia for centuries. Many in the southern part of Spain mixed with the Arab and Berber invaders.

Hurr durr muslim men so strong
weak white boi cant fight 6 muslims being suckerpunched !

I agree there is a fundamental difference in mind set.

But by the logic you're presenting, what would be the difference between the child grooming gangs & the systematic abuse and violation of children in the political system through the 20th century? The majority of that was done by white upper middle class Englishmen.

It's a mindset. It's what you bring to the game, not what the game brings to you.

If you applied that argument to religion in general then I would find it easier to stand by you. But to suggest it's a mainly Islamic issue. I find that a little more difficult.

Again, I agree that it's a religion based upon the destruction of their enemies and a total rule of the world. I dont condone it. But theres a wider conversation than just "dirty foreigners and their cultures are the problem"

who cares about britain ? Literally anyone in the world want to see them burn
I had a fight with one britbong some years ago, he was drunk in a bus and started yelling racial slurs in english to one poor Paki who literally was doing nothing and staring on the floor. I dragged him out of the bus and we had a fight. I managed to put him down and nearly knocked out his girlfriend who was screaming like crazy. The Paki guy kicked him hard in the nuts while he was on the floor. He thanked me and we shared a spliff, he turned out to be a pretty cool guy.
I fought some arabs/niggers while I was in Paris, and noone got me the satisfaction i had when i btfo that britbong drunk ass.
These fucking english think they will change something with their brexit bullshit, while their country is one of the most cucked trash in the world. Even fucking sweden/canade don't reach their level of stupidity

Who are are you arguing with?

I'm trying to discuss the possibility that this is a cultural issue rather than a race issue?

Poor impoverished communities and cultures breed violence and criminals. Literally every race is represented at that level.

I'd say fire the first shot lads but the wrong thinkers want you to do just that. I really don't know what your maneuver is from there. They've already fired the first shot but they aren't going to let it be publicized. If you fight against it, it's hate and not defense.

Dark ages ahead.

Any entity that questions it's own survival is doomed to be conquered that don't Do you think muslims wake up asking what the point of invading England is? If it's morally justifiable to rape white women? If their drinking and drugging makes them degenerates? No, they just do. You're still 87% white and have the factory of white civillisation and survival in your possession, white women. I think you're throwing in the towel too early.

imagine all the rotting carcasses

I guess your why Niggers in Paris isn't just a song.

This is why you're ill prepared to deal with the modern world. In america the poorest white communities in Appalachia have a lower homicide rate than upper class black people. The whites that live in informal settlements here don't rape other races or cannibalise them. You've been raised by marxist ideology your whole life to see things as a battle of class warfare, when literally even the dumbest African can see that races are different and have conflicting attributes. It's not worth debating which is why I didn't respond to you. The thought that chavs knifing eachother is a threat to the fabric of English society is fucking laughable

My city has a White British birth rate of 30%, London's is 15%. 87% White is an outdated figure in my opinion. Besides, the government will never be honest and show the real figures in the next census. Britain isn't worth saving. and at this point, I don't really think England is either. White women in Britain aren't my type anyway.

>waahhh the police are underfunded
>forgets that the police spend huge amounts each year on 'diversity', 'inclusion' and monitoring twitter for 'hate crimes'

Yep, figures show that we are fucked. Next census will be a huge redpill to many if gov doesn't fix the numbers.

don't buy into this "wait until things get bad" escapism.

We will never have a better chance at starting to turn things around than now, and that will always be true.

the more nigs come in, the longer the media brainwashes our population, the more positions of power leftists and globalists and non-whites control, the harder it will be to get back control and the less chance we will have at turning things around so that we're gaining control of our country rather than losing control of it.

They will fix the figures. Can't have the masses panic and give the right wing more ammunition to fire, can they?

What you did was imply that white people are as violent as non-whites in britain, and that margaret thatcher is as or more important a cause of violence than culture, and then diminished the fact that race/culture are a major cause by saying "Cunts will be cunts . Wether it's brown white black or yellow"

Your whole post was lefty obfuscating , muddying the waters, implying things that are stupid and wrong without outright saying them.

pointing out that it's culture rather than race because these racial groups have this culture and that isn't going to go away for at least 40 years and even then it's going to gradually decrease rather than drop off suddenly. And by that time under our current immigration policy it will be too late, their population will be far bigger than it is now.

Do you have sources you can cite?

I have been raised and living in a post modern, neo-marxist society. And I reject it. I find tribalism mentalities absolutely toxic and fundamentally eroding the foundations of all of us as a species. We should live in the tribe of family, grow to adulthood, learn and live in a tribe, Wether it's through social things like music, interests or something you align with. But the next step we should all be taking is stepping out of those tribes and start discussing and learning from other tribes. It's how we move forward as a species. Learn and adapt.

I'm not arguing for differences on class. I'm arguing for CULTURAL DIFFERENCES. I literally just said there's abuse of children by gangs and also by politicians. It's a CULTURE AND A MINDSET THAT TRANSCENDS COLOUR OR STATUS.

Jesus dude start fucking discussing rather than just trying to take personal jabs. It's above you surely?

I hear ya, but what can we do? Lone wolf attacks get you 500 years in prison, trying to organise civilised opposition lands you in prison, shitposting online lands you in prison.

Could be difficult to pull off. It would only need one decent civil servant to reveal the fix. We'll see.

Jesus, there's your solution. Close ranks. Form enclaves. Attack and retreat, protecting your own. Do as your enemy do.

what the fuck are you on about ? "Your" Niggers In paris song ?
Artistes : Jay Z, Kanye West
Album : Watch the Throne
Typical nigger music
Don't mistake me for a frenchie. I'm a slav that escaped the communist corrupted shithole 12 years ago. Also, majority of niggers are pussies. They are brave only when accompagnied by at least 2 or 3 of his niggers friends. Don't start a 1V1 fight with niggers with his friends around, because it will turn 1V5 the second you slightly start winning

Why is police spending money on diversity and inclusion such a bad thing? As long as they're upholding laws then I'm happy. And I stand by anyone who finds instances where police aren't doing their fucking job.

Monitoring Twitter for hate crimes should not be in the police forces remit. Although investigating reports from people about crimes being committed online should be.

1. when you are alone, don't get into arguments with a pack of men. There is no shame in this.
2. why is it so difficult for western individualists to organize into stronger groups themselves?

>Jesus, there's your solution.
I said that in this post

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

>wouldn't it be great if we had something like they have, that could unite us

We have our blood. And our history.

How do you deal with crime stats that show minorities commit more crime even when the figures are adjusted to consider their socio-economic status?

>As long as they're upholding laws then I'm happy.
They're not upholding the law, that's the point you retard. They say they don't have resources to commit to minor crime, but they have plenty to burn on rainbow flag decals for police cars.

>RPing
Do not.

Read up on Cronulla Riots. THAT'S how it's done.

It's an abstract kind of imperialism.

Holy shit. You wouldn't see that outside of 17th century Puritan colonies.

I agree. But shared heritage doesn't get everybody on the same page as far as morality and purpose. If you look at religion as a tool or technology or social adaption for better cohesion , organisational capability, and for improving birthrates in the modern west, nevermind morale booster, the mohammedans are winning that aspect of the arms race

>what would be the difference between the child grooming gangs & the systematic abuse and violation of children in the political system through the 20th century?

The difference is that such behaviour had wide-spread acceptance in those pakistani muslim communities because they all saw white girls, from 11 onwards as dirty and saw nothing wrong with raping them.

muslim child rape gangs would be formed of cousins, co-workers , mates and would have clients paying to use the girls they had intimidated into prostitution from all over the community. They'd literally be like "hey abdul, I've got a nice young white whore, wanna use her?"

Among british politicians it was a totally different dynamic with much greater secrecy and much more limited participation because what they were doing was widely reviled as heinous so if they had tried to get 60 or 70 people they knew to pay to fuck a 10 year old boy , they would have definitely been reported and sent to jail. Their abuse only worked because it was a small number of people abusing children and they were able to use power to intimidate and stifle inquiry and that's because the opinions of the general population of white people found such actions utterly heinous.

Muslim gangs neither needed to be cautious about who they included nor political power to keep things under wraps because the community they belonged to generally did not see what they were doing as heinous. A large section of it thought that non-muslims were fair game and there was nothing wrong with abusing them because they were dirty anyway.

So the difference is collective attitudes towards child rape of the larger population they belonged to.

>right-wing of the three viable political parties

The Tories are Left-liberal. Them being more "right" than the Marxists in Labour means fuck all.

I implied that regardless of race, people will be cunts. More people in a specific group commiting more of the crime? Then sort it out! Discuss it. And if they don't want to discuss it? Then fine, you know where the door is. We as a country have accepted people from every background for centuries, and there's been growing pains in every instance. We're living in a time of heightened awareness and exposure to these issues. So rather than just taring the whole group with the same brush, cant we at least bring a discussion?

I've seen many discussions where people from an islamic/Muslim background have made it impossible to discuss these things. In that case, leave. If you're not willing to be here and understand that we have a society to maintain, and you can't coincide with that? Leave.

And you just proved my point. It takes time. 40 years? Sure. Maybe. How long did you think it took the Jamaicans and west Indians to integrate. Generations. None of it is quick.

Thatcher wasn't the solve cause, I'm merely acknowledging one factor in a platitude of factors that's led to where we are. Much like Gordon Brown selling of our entire gold reserves and opening the credit cards. Systematic failures at all ends have led us here.

>We've voted for Brexit (despite what anyone says, this was a vote against immigration)
friendly reminder it was about getting cheaper labor and not kicking out anyone.

>brexit was about immigration
top kek, laddie
when the "based" immigration guys in your shithole cunt, are 100% pro paki and streetshit migration, then you just shut the fuck up
you're a dead country

Shut up, fag.

We have our his-

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/19/rhodes-fall-oxford-university-inclusivity-black-students

NO! Jesus F.A.G.G.O.T.R.Y is where all this commie shit started from.

All men are equal.

Save the starving niggers.

Sponsor these immigrants.

Hate yourself because you are sinful even if you don't understand how just trust us goyim.

Pride is a sin.

On and on. You aren't going to get anywhere until you get rid of the original kike enablers, the shitstains.

You honestly sound like a jealous person, like you hate the fact he served and you'll never be able to.

1. Again, do you have sources you can cite? I'd genuinely like to read them and look into them.

> They're not upholding the law, that's the point you retard. They say they don't have resources to commit to minor crime, but they have plenty to burn on rainbow flag decals for police cars.

What else did I expect coming to Sup Forums. A reasonable discussion?

Only if our genetic heritage would pop out above our head. Most europeans don't know how different they are from the rest of the world, the forced relativitization of human race is a meme that hinders basic group loyalty.

Yeah all that's really required is to rigidly enforce the laws we already have, this would make it uncomfortable for our invaders and encourage them to go back to their countries where they can live in whatever barbaric way they wish

These "people" have zero respect for our culture, they hate us and think that their totalitarian ideology makes them better than us

I'm fucking sick of it

Help our people in work, life and business, stop patronising these scum

Maybe you should improve regional languages? Welsh, Scottish and etc. To become culturally separated from this?

start off just speaking out. You probably have a dozen friends on facebook who regularly post garbage from the guardian or huffington post or the BBC spreading pro-immigration messages.

post articles showing that Islam is fundamentally opposed to core western values like freedom of religion, like separation of church and state, like equal rights for men and women, like freedom of speech, like equal rights for homosexuals.
post articles pointing out that illegal migrants from across the mediterranean over the last 4 years have been responsible for a surge in rape and violence.
post articles pointing out that immigrants from the middle east and africa are a huge net burden to the economy and make the standard of living in countries worse.

there's a huge chunk of people who agree with you but are too worried about imagined social backlash to say anything. normalise things. that's something anyone can do.

as long as you keep things factual it won't affect most jobs.
or if it will then just say things when political topics come up in real life with your mates and there will be no record of it.
This is something anyone can do and if a large chunk of people started doing it it will make a big difference.

fucking leaf cuck, neck yourself, day of the rope soon

This would just speed up the dissolution of the 4 nations that make up Britain, which is more or less inevitable anyway with the possible exception of Wales where separatism hasn't caught on yet.

>Why is police spending money on diversity and inclusion such a bad thing? As long as they're upholding laws then I'm happy.

Well they aren't doing that, because they're prioritising diversity hiring and promoting instead of prioritising who the best candidate is.

We have about 50 years left of "civilised" living.

Is that that shopping mall off Duke Street? I lived in Reading for about six months a decade ago.

Bad advice. One screenshot to an employer and one accusation of racism and you're fucked.

Even if that doesn't happen, the police now heavily monitor social media for "hate crime".

yup. all our enemies collectivise, we aren't allowed to but we must

Help each other folks