Kraft

> friendly reminder that Kraft is the white mans food and if you don't eat atleast one green box of Kraft Spaghetti a day then you are not white.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=22Fllri1VLE

> And any Mod or Janitor douche that thinks deleting this thread makes you cool, just realize, it doesn't. Kraft Spaghetti is /our/ food you God damn pathetic fucking cuck.

SPAGHET?

Fuck off, Turkey.

That's not the kind of spaghett we welcome here.

Eating processed food. Kys nigger.

Disgusting desu

this is an interesting marketing tactic I'll give you that

anyway fuck off with this spaghetti bs, kraft macaroni and cheese is where it's at

any red blooded american eats spaghetti sauce from a pan or a jar and uses parmesan on top

Go die in the sewers with your shitty 'murrican food. Learn how to cook a proper meal faggot

Fucking mom using Kraft boxed sphaget

Kraft dinner has tartrazine in it because they use the cheapest and most chemical replacement they could use for betacarotene, not even once you illiterate mutt.

> that's not kosher

Fuck off you pathetic Jew. Your day will come.

> Has tartrazine in it
Best goy food.

>not making your own bologne
>not using STAR sauce when in a hurry
rope yourself

>eating anything that comes out of a box ever

I'm a Jew because I don't eat processed shit? Kek.

The Kraft shilling on this board is really getting out of hand recently

The white man's kraft food. Thus ((they)) had production stopped.

>eating politically incorrect food
I seriously hope you goys don't do this

See this is why Rome fell. Because of dumb faggots like you.

If Kraft spaghetti was around in those days, Rome would be running the planet right now.

FUG, no thanks dude.

I heard you can receive 15 years in prison in the UK for eating politically incorrect food.

>cook beans and rice everyday
>smother it in pig fat
>put on corn flour
We wuz chefs

Is chik fil a banned in uk?

Rice, beans and bacon grease is the food of Chad.

learn to cook you fucking nigger

Is it just me or does the audio of the commercial feel like stepping in a time machine back to grandma and grandpa house?

> those feels

Why would a Christian business operate in a pagan country?

anyone else wish that the hamburger helper hand would give them a handy while sucking them off?

Top fucking kek

Sounds like spic shit.

Beans are not meat. Stop trying to mix them with rice you fucking Caribbean nigger!

Bacon is meat you dumb nigger.

Unironically this. If you can’t make spaghetti and a quick sauce from scratch you are not an adult. People incapable of feeding themselves without processed packaged food are pathetic.

Wrong flag. You’re making us look bad.

That's fucking hilarious coming from some 3rd world shithole. What the fuck do you retards even eat down there? You would be lucky to even be able to smell some Kraft Spaghetti. Id cook it an eat it in front of you broke bastards. Your mouth would be watering the entire time.

All of Europe.

Lol your right this why you shouldnt phone post

That shots fire as fuck too

I thought barilla was /ourpasta/

>from some 3rd world shithole
Must suck living in a ghetto, nigger. Life here is undoubtfully better than in Muttland. If there's a shithole, it's your pathetic nigger and spic infested craphole. But keep telling yourself whatever you want.

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of all these amazon deliveries

What else, you don't dare to go out anymore Soon-to-be-minority.
You listen to nigger tech and I listen to birds. Enjoy being a nigger, white man's life is too much for you.

haha you have no idea my dude, it's not all rosy and good and I have serious problems with it but the payday is real

Kraft is trash. They bought a bunch of local brands and replaced the chocolate with greasy garbage paste. Fuck them and fuck you.

>Kraft
>not Bertolli
shit neger what are you doin