What's a better investment? Ukrainian women vs American women

What's a better investment? Ukrainian women vs American women.

Ukranian:
>Loss of virginity average age: 22
>Average woman is slim
>Knows how to cook and clean
>Ages like wine
>Good family values / religious
>Likes western men because: located in a economically better country; treats women better than ukrainian men
>Doesn't like non-white men
>Good wife

American women:
>Loss of virginity average age: 16
>Average woman is overweight
>Doesn't know how to cook or clean
>Ages like milk
>Bad family values / non-religious / sexual promiscuity
>Likes other ethnicities because: brainwashed by the media
>Has sex with black men just to say she's had sex with a black man
>"independent woman"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaqqDnblUMI
youtube.com/watch?v=psjexPyRpPA
youtube.com/watch?v=pRxQNi9apwY
youtube.com/watch?v=nfI97x11k9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tLpweW70LKM
mid-dnr.su/en/pages/news/golos-dobra-i-chesti-iz-novorossii-slyshen-v-izraile-0410/
oaklandinstitute.org/blog/who-owns-agricultural-land-ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'#Name
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garðaríki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_Khaganate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_Chronicle
mgh-bibliothek.de/dokumente/a/a011458.pdf
censor.net.ua/news/296434/o_lyashko_mosiyichuke_i_boevyh_pidosah_filatov_rasskazal_o_konflikte_s_liderom_radikalnoyi_partii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borys_Filatov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hennadiy_Korban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boryslav_Bereza
rozum.info/news/2015-06-18-403
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how about neither

Seems like you already know so why are you asking?

>Ukrainian
>only breed with whites

Ukrainian women like niggers they think they are exotic they also have this weird fetish for asians smth about the " they don't have facial or body hair"

Youd be lucky to get ANY woman at all. Lets leave it at that and stop fantasiszing about pie in the sky. ok boy

You're in the same boat Ivan.

>Ukranian:
>>Loss of virginity average age: 22
ha haha AHAHAHAHA

>who wouldn't kill "Novorossiyan" untermenschen for these 88 qt's.

If my Russian was a bit better and i didn't have a fiancee i'd go fight in Novorussia
i ave mates in Sumy and Kharkov

>Implying any sensible man is actually going to commit to some "used goods" independent woman.

kek

Slavic women are demons in angel skin. They will make you feel loved and happy, you will spend your entire time with them, cuddling, joking, fucking and kissing. You will share secrets, you will be there for her when she needs you the most. She will make you think this will last forever, but then she turns on you and stabs you in the back, guts you like you never knew each other, like you're her worst enemy.

And now you're left alone with a rotten hole in which there was once a loving and warm heart. Why do you think so many Polish men kill themselves? Women don't, only men do.

Thinking that Slavs are somewhat special different specie, despite living on the same fucking continent with close proximity to both Nords, Germans, South Euros and Fingols, is just pure and simple retardation.

Polacks are less mixed than for example French or Germans when it comes general phenotypes found among men. Yet it's always cherrypicked ugly fucks that are somehow a representative of how 'average polack' male looks like.

>DUDE MUH SLAVIC QTES XDD, POLACKS ARE UGLY AND I'M A /r9k/ beta fuck that can't get women in his own country, perhaps if I go to Pooland with all those ugly SLAVSHITS, I could steal their WYMYN ugabuga
Patethic amerishit would get his ass raped here by angry and drunk Sebas.

srsly what the fuck is this guy thinking? I'd say 12 is more likely than 22

So, you wanna fight for so-called “antifascists” and leftist communists.

You should volunteer for independent right-wing nationalist branch of Ukraine which consists of both organized paramilitary “AZOV” regiment and “Right Sector”.
These movements both fight against influence from (((EU))) and (((Russia))) trying to claw their way into Ukraine.

>inb4 "b-but azov is funded by jews!11!"

1. not white
2. hahahahah
3. will take your money
4. just waiting to get a passport
5. will fuck u up as soon as possible

and will trick you with their vagina until doing so.
speaking of experience.
and this literally happened to my friend.
they got married, she did nothing but sucking his dick, then divorce after 1 year after the marriage as soon as she got residence, never heard from her again.

be careful. she will get all your belongings by court because she is a women.

better to find a local women, who wont take everything you own when you break up, cuz if u import a girl = you have to marry her.

a very bad and risky deal if u ask me, literally cheaper to pay prostitutes

>Not white
As opposed to Swedish women?

Also, I'm aware the people in power in the Ukrainian government are mainly corrupt Jewish politicians.
In Russia (incl. "Novorossiya") it is mainly Jewish oligarchs.

So you have Jewish globalists on both sides fighting for their own economic interests.

I would rather fight for a third position alternative - AZOV (or Right Sector).

>ure no huwhiteee
we need a 56% meme for Swedes

Don't pretend like you wouldn't shit your pants in the actual battle field.

What? I never claimed otherwise.
I'm sure everyone did or would the first time.

Man I love these threads. You guillible western fucks will fall for anything it appears.
Have you ever considered that the grass is actually NOT greener on the other side?

>>>/leftypol/

>“AZOV” regiment and “Right Sector”
>These movements both fight against influence from (((EU))) and (((Russia)))
>Not Jewish puppets killing slavic people for their Jewish overlords
Dude, you must look closer into it. All you need is to know (((who))) is ruling Ukraine now, they are not even discreet about it anymore

Either way you're race mixing

Central, Northern and Eastern Europeans can't racemix with each other. They come from the same people.

I have since 2014, my Latvian friend.
The right-wing nationalist paramilitaries and the Jews in the Ukrainian government both hate each other.
They only cooperate with each other because they share a common goal in maintaining the territorial integrity of Ukraine.

Atpisies puis, pārstāj skatīties uz visu no sagrieztas un ideoloģiskas lēcas.
Nekas nav tik vienkāršs kā dažkārt gribētos, nav nekādu "muh ((()))" un "muh slavic brothers" bet vienkārši karš.

By this logic hapas are ok too, we are Eurasian after all.

Nordics are hapas anyway.

my missus is a Slav and i understand all of what you've said Slav women sure do love their shit testing it's no wonder Russia has one of the highest divorce rates in the world
you words are gold user
you're retarded Neilson cuck the government is a fat fucking kike and Azov battalian are a bunch of shit for brains degenerates worse than niggers Novorussia is something you'll never understand
Not a leftist cunt you little illegitimate cunt go larp about how YO WAZ VIKINGS N SHIIEEETTT you're more slav than Norse and now your women whore themselves out to Brits and Americans on a regular basis

Pole pls, I get it that you have your "cultural nationalism" and what not, but don't pretend that we are all the same and interchangeable. We are not.

>Loss of virginity average age: 22
Are you fucking retarded?
>Average woman is slim
>Ages like wine
Not at all. They are very fine young, sure. But most of them smoke, drink a lot, eat shitty food and don't really do any physical activity. 30+ years and they are already non-marketable.
>>Good family values / religious
Very few.
>>Doesn't like non-white men
Only niggers, because they have no money usually. But Asians, Turks whatever, are good to go for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=EaqqDnblUMI

>you little illegitimate cunt
>YO WAZ VIKINGS N SHIIEEETTT
>you're more slav than Norse
>your women whore themselves out
That is a lot of hot air you're blowing here.

>These movements both fight against influence from (((EU))) and (((Russia))) trying to claw their way into Ukraine.
Azov was initially founded by jewish oligarch Kolomoisky. They are kosher larpers.
>right sector
PHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

>Polacks are less mixed than for example French or Germans when it comes general phenotypes found among men. Yet it's always cherrypicked ugly fucks that are somehow a representative of how 'average polack' male looks like.
>>DUDE MUH SLAVIC QTES XDD, POLACKS ARE UGLY AND I'M A /r9k/ beta fuck that can't get women in his own country, perhaps if I go to Pooland with all those ugly SLAVSHITS, I could steal their WYMYN ugabuga
>Patethic amerishit would get his ass raped here by angry and drunk Sebas.
Truer words were never spoken

>Azov was initially founded by jewish oligarch Kolomoisky.
Wrong. He founded the Dnipro-1 Regiment, idiot.

Jew Igor Kolomoyskiy, officially takes pro-Ukrainian position not because of his love for Ukraine or hatred against separatists.
His behavior is explained by economic reasons, if his business was located in separatist territories, Kolomoyskiy would be pro-separatist, at least he doesn't mind to support them now.

Oh
Would you just look at that

That one Dane is back

Also, look at this. KREMLINS BTFO

Kolomoyskiy suggests Novorossiyan Pavel Gubarev to capture Kiev together.
youtube.com/watch?v=pRxQNi9apwY

gta sa!

youtube.com/watch?v=nfI97x11k9Y

>youtube.com/watch?v=tLpweW70LKM
>poland

Also, is your picture supposed to actually prove anything?
I have solid evidence, and it is widely known that Novorossiya is supported by Israel. Even on their own official website they admit this.
mid-dnr.su/en/pages/news/golos-dobra-i-chesti-iz-novorossii-slyshen-v-izraile-0410/

My god, please. Purity and decency of Eastern European girls is a false meme unless you are able to find one from a good family that you actually know. All the decent ones have indeed been married off to big USA daddies and the ones that haven't are meth head degenerate sluts who live in a war torn shit hole. I speak from experience.

i need a t-shirt like that with NIGGERS CAN"T READ RUNES slogan

As far as I know, most true Sup Forumsacks are right-wingers or NatSoc's.
I was assuming you were as well, but you support Novorossiya so that is not very likely.
Please, tell me in your words how project (((Novorossiya))) is good for us.

How can you support Nat Soc and fancy a slavic girlfriend at the same bloody time?

>procreating with a ukri*nian in the first place

is that why there biggest export is cheap whores?

LMAO!

>doesnt like non white men

OOOOH BOY ARE YOU WRONG

lmao the absolute state of cuckriane.
the majority of the farming land in your meme
country is not even owned by the fucking country LMAO!
oaklandinstitute.org/blog/who-owns-agricultural-land-ukraine

I only desire my own Scandi girls.
Varangian girls of Kievan Rus' are accepted.

>implying you wouldn't want this Rurik qt.

>Kievan Rus
you mean that state that the mongols invaded and killed half of the population off?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'

Yah but he could still be full swde were as you ppl are asian rape babies

By that logic youre fucking retard.. fucking pol man.. full of legit eetards.. this thread is testiment

>Ukranian/Russian/belorussian/anyslavgirl:
>>Average woman is slim
Really?
>>Knows how to cook and clean
Not always. Usually it's pretty lazy bitch.
>>Ages like wine

>>Likes western men because: located in a economically better country; treats women better than ukrainian men
>>Good wife

Man, look. Any woman from exussr area can show you her best side, but in very short time you'll get all shit that comes with matriarchial growing. Most of those bitches haven't any idea how to live with man. They copy their mothers, stupid whores ruining their families with their own hands. Don't put pink goggles on your nose with them.

Ukrainian women are better version of Russian women - less degenerated, still cute and have souls.

Fun fact - asian rape babies are still beter then wh*te swedes

Friendly reminder that eastern European women are r-selected sluts who will cheat on you at the drop of a hat.

hahahaha

CHINKED

u mad round eyes?

>the eternal Pole strikes again

I think I'm gonna get a shirt like pic related.

>slavs
>white
Hahaha

I’m dating one right now,

>loss of virginity at age 22
Don’t really know or care, I’m just slagging her
>average woman is slim
She is
>ages like wine
She talks about getting surgery and her appearance a lot so I guess
>good family values, religious
She definitely hates liberals, niggers and doesn’t see the problem with jokes about women. She’s actually kind of fun to talk to
>likes western men
I’m Eastern European with black hair and dark brown eyes, she says she was looking for those exact features (I don’t believe her because she’s a fucking Ukrainian bitch so she’ll say anything for me to like her)
>doesn’t like non-white men
True
>Good wife
Lololololol no. I would never consider marrying this woman. She doesn’t have American citizenship and is finishing her undergrad right now. I’m not going to marry her because of all the reasons mentioned by other anons in this thread, she feigns niceness and puts out because she eventually wants something but I’m going to just have my fun with her until I get bored/find someone else.

Pic related is her

lol no it's very clear to me that I'm a different race from Eastern, Central, and Southern Europeans.

Jews are weird because their minds work like mine does (for the most part) but they look like Southern Europeans. Germans and Scandinavians look like a lot of high caste Anglos but they really don't think like us at all. They're far more autistic.

Honestly, anything but an Anglo-American woman feels like racemixing for me. I couldn't marry a German-American (i.e. her parents were immigrants) woman even. Germans are just so fucking weird.

>I’m Eastern European with black hair and dark brown eyes

hi summit

Good idea, it will make easier for shitskins to target you on the streets.

Op is fagot...

the best part is when some skinny britbong soyboy or neanderthal looking dirty kraut go to some bar here (been with few myself), get shot down by any girl they approach, and then brag about all the "slavic" hotties they totally banged when they get back to their mudshark infested island.

>And now you're left alone with a rotten hole in which there was once a loving and warm heart.
The cunt used to always rattle on about her alcoholic family. As soon as she got into a higher socioeconomic position she fucked off. Stupid bitch needs her legs broken and face rearranged.

Dude, you are retarded. They are not a third side. Right sector are openly pro-jew.
And Azov are just larpers, you fool. Yes, they are financed by jewish oligarchs. But you can believe whatever you want, for all I care.

This shit right here. Dated a Russian woman for some years, description is spot on.

Ages like wine? They become grandmother looking hags by 40.

>Wrong. He founded the Dnipro-1 Regiment, idiot.
And Azov, too.
>His behavior is explained by economic reasons, if his business was located in separatist territories, Kolomoyskiy would be pro-separatist, at least he doesn't mind to support them now.
Proof of him supporting separatists. This video is not a proof, jews like to say a lot of things. And as for economic interest, sure. Kolomoisky doesn't care who to fund. But I'm very interested. How can you be fighting jews and take their money. And literally do nothing against them. Because I've never seen Azov touching jewish question or doing something anti-semitic. As I said they just larp. They didn't even particiapte in any meaningful battles in Donbass, just PR bullshit.
>Also, is your picture supposed to actually prove anything?
Right sector is not fighting the jews. A lot of people in right sector are jews themselves or have jewish friends. This is a fact.
>I have solid evidence, and it is widely known that Novorossiya is supported by Israel. Even on their own official website they admit this.
Who are we talking about here? Why are you shifting the topic? I'm not a supporter of separatists. They are useful idiots, just like ukrainian "far-right".

>Have you ever considered that the grass is actually NOT greener on the other side?
no, but the wheat fields are

Fixed

>ages like wine
>googles "ukranian old woman" to refute
>mfw

Married one

it amazes me that anyone thinks slavs are pure qt waifus when the vast majority of them are riddled with STD's by the age of 16

read literally any study about this. eastern europe is doomed.

I want 1

Women usually don't age like wine.
Also sorry to bust your bubble but you have to be very careful with Auds in the Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'#Name
>Old East Slavic: Pѹ́cьcкaѧ зeмлѧ, from the ethnonym Pѹ́cь; Greek: Ῥῶς; Arabic: الروس al-Rūs), in Greek as Ῥωσία, in Old French as Russie, Rossie, in Latin as Russia (with local German spelling variants Ruscia and Ruzzia)
It wasn't even called "Kievan" Rus', this term was made up by Russian historians in 19th century. And it wasn't founded in Kiev, but in Novgorod.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garðaríki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_Khaganate
This is all written in the Primary Chronicle, the most important document of Rus'.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_Chronicle

>And Azov, too.
Proof?

>I've never seen Azov touching jewish question or doing something anti-semitic
Ukrainian nationalists put their interest first. Today, they need to gain back territory, so of course Jewish question wont be first on their list. And the Ukrainian government is riddled with Jews, and AZOV would be dire without government funding.

>Right sector is not fighting the jews. A lot of people in right sector are jews themselves or have jewish friends. This is a fact.
Proof?

>Who are we talking about here? Why are you shifting the topic? I'm not a supporter of separatists. They are useful idiots, just like ukrainian "far-right".
I was just assuming, since many critics of Ukrainian nationalists are misguided nationalists for the separatists.

>Ukrainian subhuman whore
>*block your path*
>*spits on you*

Calm down Oleg

>Ukranian Loss of virginity average age: 22

mgh-bibliothek.de/dokumente/a/a011458.pdf
>In the year 6360 (852), the fifteenth of the indiction/6 at the accession of the Emperor Michael, the land of Rus' was first named.
>6367 (859). The Varangians from beyond the sea imposed tribute upon the Chuds, the Slavs, the Merians, the Ves', and the Krivichians. But the Khazars imposed it upon the Polyanians, the Severians, and the Vyatichians, and collected a white squirrel-skin from each hearth.
>6368-6370 (860-862). The tributaries of the Varangians drove them back beyond the sea and, refusing them further tribute, set out to govern themselves. There was no law among them, but tribe rose against tribe. Discord thus ensued among them, and they began to war one against another. They said to themselves, "Let us seek a prince who may rule over us and judge us according to the Law." They accordingly went overseas to the Varangian Russes: these particular Varangians were known as Russes, just as some are called Swedes, and others Normans, English, and Gotlanders, for they were thus named. The Chuds, the Slavs, (20) the Krivichians, and the Ves' then said to the people of Rus', "Our land is great and rich, but there is no order in it. Come to rule and reign over us." They thus selected three brothers, with their kinsfolk, who took with them all the Russes and migrated. The oldest, Rurik, located himself in Novgorod; the second, Sineus, at Beloozero; and the third, Truvor, in Izborsk.20 On account of these Varangians, the disuict of Novgorod became known as the land of Rus'.
The present inhabitants of Novgorod are descended from the Varangian race, but aforetime they were Slavs.

>With Rurik there were two men who did not belong to his kin,
but were boyars. They obtained permission to go to Tsar'grad with
their families. They thus sailed down the Dnieper, and in the course
of their journey they saw a small city on a hill. Upon their inquiry as
to whose town it was, they were informed that (21) three brothers,
Kiy, Shchek, and Khoriv, had once bu'ilt the city, but that since their
deaths, their descendants were living there as tributaries of the Khazars.
Askold and Dir remained in the city, and after gathering together many
V arangians, they established their dominion over the country of the
Polyanians at the same time that Rurik was ruling at Novgorod.

>Doesnt like non white men
>Is non white herself
>inb4 derrr amurimut
Slavs arent white.

Answer me, Kremlin shill.
See

First of all, I don't really know what is happening with both Azov and Righ Sector right now. Because there is no actual Right Sector Battalion right now and Azov Batallion is part of Ministry of Internal Affairs. And their former leaders are doing some political bullshit and failing at that on top of that. They literally have no real support among people today.
>>And Azov, too.
>Proof?
I don't know who is financing Biletskiy's current political party. Battalion itself is part of National Guard now. It is run by Armenian Avakov.
But as I said, Azov was initially created and supported by Kolomoisky. Here his assistant Filatov admitting it. You can use google translate.
censor.net.ua/news/296434/o_lyashko_mosiyichuke_i_boevyh_pidosah_filatov_rasskazal_o_konflikte_s_liderom_radikalnoyi_partii
>Filatov notes: "Our initiative to suspend funding for the Azov and Shakhtersk battalions has caused great bewilderment in the network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borys_Filatov

>Right sector is not fighting the jews. A lot of people in right sector are jews themselves or have jewish friends. This is a fact.
>Proof?
Are you kidding me? There was literally a Jewish company within Right Sector.
Former leader of Right Sector Yarosh is friends with Korban, a jew, right hand of Kolomoisky.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hennadiy_Korban
And he really likes to take photos with all kinds of right sector jews Former spokesperson of Right Sector - Borislav Bereza, a jew. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boryslav_Bereza

Again, today Right Sector is not the same it was a couple of years ago. It's just a political party now. And I have no idea who is running it or financing it. Probably not Kolomoisky, because he's in big trouble.

>no, but the wheat fields are
underrated

>y-you are criticizing muh kosher nazi larping idols
>y-you are a kremlin shill
Again, you are retarded. You are just salivating over them because they are supposed "nazis". I see it differently.
Jewish oligarchs used those idiots. Took power and now run Ukraine without no opposition. And where are all of them now? Either died in Donbass, submitted to the government or just became fringe groups with no real support and they can't do anything.
Even if they wanted good for their country, to me they are complete failures who accomplished nothing good, but only harmed it.

Just read this.
rozum.info/news/2015-06-18-403
Refutes all of your points.

Anyway, my time is up. I'm off.

I love Ukrainian women.

Have you ever fed a horse out your palm?

u dumb nigger
don't post this here