GitS: Stand Alone Complex

How did they fuck up so badly?

They didn't though?

Is today opposite day?

OP is a great guy!

They fucked up the Major's character

OP is a straight man with fine taste! Rightly diving what is good and what is bad in anime!

Take a look at pic related if you want a truly good example of anime storytelling.

By making her fucking hot yeah

It looked like shit

It's awful isn't it? No one ever brings up how awful S1 is and how god-tier 2GiG is and it boggles the mind, it's like night and day.

>Stand Alone Complex
>they fucked it up
no

nice b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

Not him but the ending was terrible. That anime went from a 9-10 to an 7-8 because of it.

Never before have I disagreed so strongly with another human bean.

die teen

Killing characters and making them come back to life with an excuse is just bad.

But that's a problem with 2nd Gig, not SAC.

How did they fuck up the best installment in the GitS franchise?

AERIA GLORIS, AERIA GLORIS

Origa was too good for this cruel world

Why was Batou so fucking great in this show? Honest to god, he was my favourite character and he got all the best episodes.

"Jungle Cruise", "Ag20" and "Angel's Share" are three of my favorite GitS episodes.

My friend of african descent. I loved those kind of character driven episodes. The Paz one, "DI: Face" where he fights his ex-lover, was a pretty great episode as well. But yeah, Jungle Cruise is outta this world good.

what? when did that happen?

I think he is talking about when a body which Mokoto used as a dummy had its head blown off. However, we got a quick bit of foreshadowing that this wasn't the case as she wasn't wearing her watch which was essentially her way of identifying herself.

is he just dumb then cause that was pretty well set up and cool

Fuck, their relationship was so fucking god. Honest to god, this show is easily my favourite anime. It has pretty much everything. Comfy stories, tragic ones, great dub, great characters and is just a blast to watch.

from the heart

It's not just the main character, it's all the organization going down. It's fake drama. It felt very cheap and 3rd rate to me. Don't do something like this if you don't want to commit and live with the aftermath. Disappointing after such a great series. Logh and Berserk did this trope right. When shit hits the fan in those series, it does for real.