Can I have a source to blacks committing nearly 50% of the crime?

>???

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/08/28/these-seven-charts-show-the-black-white-economic-gap-hasnt-budged-in-50-years/?utm_term=.431274289eea
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google too difficult you mutt?

FBI stats

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

it's pretty damn easy when you white betas hide in your parent's house

All I see is right leaning media saying it without providing a source...

so many white girls for us to make hoes out of too

Except no other race commits as many murders and rapes as niggers, not just whites.

Says 26.6 buddy so I dont know what to tell you

committing crime is just a sign that one has a pair of balls, fuck white America

yall losers done for

it says you are too stupid to understand statistics

the stat you fucked up in the OP is they are responsible for 50% of murders in the U.S while being 12% of the population. Its not really true though because it's mostly black men and they are only 6% of the population so only 6% of the population is responsible for 50% of murders. Let's ignore whitey and ask why niggers are worse than all the other POC.

Well robbery is 53%. Murder is 51%

Criminality gives whites an excuse to kill niggers so have at it. We could always use another Trayvon or Michael Brown.

We can give you all the reasons in the world but the Left keep sucking our dicks and the Right keep hiding in their parents house sucking their own dicks

goodnight white boys

hopefully your waifus will let you score this time in VR

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

50% of all crime isn't really accurate. 27% of crime, 37.5% of violent crime, >50% of murder.

Dig up.

>but the Left keep sucking our dicks

They say nice things about you and you dumb apes eat it up and then line up to vote for them. I'm not really sure they are the ones doing the dick sucking in your relationship.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/08/28/these-seven-charts-show-the-black-white-economic-gap-hasnt-budged-in-50-years/?utm_term=.431274289eea

it's 70% of the crime and it's in the FBI national statistics

that's why you'll never have wakanda or into space

Winning the culture war with women likes this is easy. They are so spiteful, even Muslims can woo them.

and Asian commits less crimes in the US and the incarcerated rate of Asian per capita is far lower than white.

By the logic in your pic, Asian are somehow more "equal" than white.

>Starter Kit

>Its not really true though because it's mostly black men
That doesn't make it
>not really true
Black women are still black - and they commit more crime than white women too.

very little murder, it's usually violence though

(cont)
I might add, in fact, that attributing all of that violence to just black men is less accurate than attributing it to just blacks in general because the table doesn't have a gender breakdown, you're just guessing.

why would anyone even reply to this thread

Show the race + gender table, don't guess. Women murder their children quite a bit.

I don't disagree, I'm just making the point that most of these 50% murders are only committed by 6% of the population. I mean it's obvious black women are more criminal than white women.

Kek, that white whore will get personally deconstructed and niggers won't last much longer on this planet.

In all fairness all I can find is white and black men compared in 99% of shit. Can't find black women black men compared in crime, bizarre as shit.

Imagine how sad your life must be to keep those pictures in your computer so you post them in every nigger thread in an anonymous image board

Go park your car in the ghetto and tell me what you believe.

Imagine how sad your life must be to be here on this god forsaken image board making fun of nerds on the internet

Well, non-whites are nearly 50% of the US population, so it only makes sense, dosn`t it?

>Its not really true though because it's mostly black men and they are only 6% of the population
They're not 6% once you take into account incarceration numbers lel

You better be ready to fight you tell a Mexican he's a nigger.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

my half mexican friend gets angry as fuck when i call him a nigger. but as soon as i call him a dirty spic, he calms down quick as fuck. even spics don't like niggers

she was already, that photo is from a compilation of coaltolls

this really isn't going the way you worked it out in your head, is it?

I get that its black-white couples night but why are the girls in bikinis and nogs fully clothed, fucking weird

blacks are 13% of the population causing 50% of the crime.

Its a sign that you are braindamaged morons and kinda provides an idea why for 2000 years africans couldnt even make it to the wheel on the richest continent in the world no less.
You have advanced nothing in the world and wasted thousands of years being completely useless to the entire world.

can't swim so why bother

Imagine how pathetically sad your life has to be to point out a guy who is complaining about nerds posing on a basket-weaving forum

That doesn't show race AND gender of offender, it shows race OR gender of offender.

Yea well that figure is people that get caught Whites are some sneaky fuckers. niggers are all. shit this about to happen they gonna have to catch me.

>it's obvious black women are more criminal than white women.

I think it's the fat they carry around. Aunt jemima is a literal pig.

FUCKING IDIOT I'M ABOUT TO COMIT A CRIME IF I READ SHIT LIKE THAT.

now type you bitch
F - B - I dot GOV

You have to be 18 to post here

>and Asian commits less crimes in the US and the incarcerated rate of Asian per capita is far lower than white.
Yes
>By the logic in your pic, Asian are somehow more "equal" than white.
Just higher average IQ

Which one you you think the cops chought?

>t. no parents
Nigger.

ah you're right,

God damn I hate cocaine and what it does to [white] people.

>using 'too' correctly

Non nog detected.

This bloke gets it and hes not even murrican.

>it's 3%