youtu.be/pMTbiBgUmYw
>Pres Trump/Swede PM Sven presser 3/6/18
youtu.be/s55UPDUpF6U
>Pres Trump/Swede PM statements 3/6/18
youtu.be/0__2oiHYCYY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-03-08/the-american-century-is-over-putin-and-assad-killed-it
youtu.be/t1zi5gYfRxU
instagram.com/emilysears/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=-PJzK35hMrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 and half hours
I need it.

*sighs*

Tehran won’t seek permission from Washington to maintain its presence in the Middle East, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has declared

>“European countries come [to Tehran] and say we want to negotiate with Iran over its presence in the region. It is none of your business. It is our region. Why are you here?”

if people suddenly care about human rights in terms of thinking you shouldnt need an ID to vote

then why do you need an ID for tons of other shit

buncha hypocrites

you shouldnt need an ID for anything then.

oh its time to vote? oh poor guy you dont need an id

what is that like the only thing in the country you dont need it for

wow freedom, 1 thing.

HOLY FUCK THEY ACTUALLY INVESTIGATED HER!!!

Just biking to Aleppo.

Would a NASA ID count?

Why, why indeed.

>North Korea gets denuclearised.
>ISIS gets BTFO.
>Iran gets ripped apart from the inside-out.

Will Trump make anime real after all?

The presence of the US military all across the globe and in the Middle East in particular is “malicious and seditious,” Iran’s supreme leader Khamenei said on his official website. Thus, Washington is no position to allow or disallow Tehran to increase its influence in the region, he emphasized, according to Reuters.

>bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-03-08/the-american-century-is-over-putin-and-assad-killed-it

post yfw Democracy and Republicism dies and Monarchy and Autocracy reign once again

rightly so, good on Tehran

Is that the asoiaf site? I used to make accounts on there all the time and they'd get banned by the cuck mods. When I went to check on it during the 2016 election they were all kvetching about big bad Trump when it was only the beginning of the primaries

Did they do anything?

>WHY ISN'T VLAMPF INCOMPETENT LIKE I WAS TOLD?!?! HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING SO FUCKING LUCKY?!?!

Who is this?

>>Iran gets ripped apart from the inside-out.
what are you on about?

He knows

It's only been 12 hours.

Cant wait for the next episode tom

Same like the guy that brought one on TV.

Why?
Globalist jews.

There has to be a way Trump can get Merkel and May out of power.

What's this?

well according to some anons she probably wont be prosecuted but it just seems like shes going to get a friendly visit from her local ATF branch I guess.

This. So much this.

Those countries are just going to have to find their balls again.

who?

shill detected

The fucking irony in this picture

They never had any.

/fur/ the anime

wow, powerfull. I'm officially off the drumpf train.

>that'll teach the goyim when they try to stop us

Thank the gods for japan.

>elected twice
>both of which he won the electoral and popular vote

wow

its like him being black had nothing to do with it its almost like trump's presidency is a direct result of his negligence and incomptence

I always had a problem with Obama being Jewish more than him being black.

Salsa?

Without Kims test rockets what will we do? no happening or skykang threads

Probably not, because she actually turned it in to the sheriff after destroying it. Still worth hoping for.

Dig my friend. Dig.

Can't find the tweet, but I remember Trump saying that the USA will move into Iran "at the right time", but for now, it'll be Iran protesting for Iran.

I mean, the media avoided reporting on the protests as they were happening (until it was pro-government). I doubt the riots and "civilian disobedience" actually stopped. It's just not being talked about.

he didnt say he was getting rid of his rockets, just that he might get rid of his nukes under certain conditions

What?

user, the riots and protests stopped months ago, they fizzled out quick

Authoritarian government have always ruled as the united states and certain time frames in Rome are the exceptions.

The EU is run by a dictator
China is
Russia is
Iran is
NK is
Venezuela is
Syria is
The only exceptions in the west are vassal states to the USA and Great Britain.

As for your 2nd point i disagree completely. Iran can piss off as their regime has no power projection as they are far from a regional super power.

He agreed to stop launching missiles while they are talking and also that SK and the US can play war games and he wont get pissy
youtu.be/t1zi5gYfRxU
No more happenings bro. No more skykangs

>USA will move into Iran "at the right time"
How about Israel just man the fuck up for once in their heeb lives and do the grunt work themselves? They want Greater Israel? You're going to do it on your own backs, not ours or anyone else.

>Satan doesn't know

“That is a decision the president took himself,” says Secretary of State Tillerson of @POTUS wanting to meet Kim Jong Un. “I spoke to him very early this morning about that decision and we had a very good conversation.”

People need to learn that just because someone isn't that "perfect being" in their head doesn't mean they are wrong. It's amazing how he downplays a historic event because reality comes into conflict with his ideology.

MAGA

aww no get for me.

magarita

It has a penis doesn’t it

Ppppffffffft!

He means the protests over economic stagnation and shit in Iran. When Iranians had their revolution, all they wanted was an Islamic system of government. The problem is that it's all they got. The rest of the world has moved on, they have so much oil that they could driving around in Lamborghinis and bugattis like 20-year-olds in KSA or Qatar but they aren't. They're lower middle class mostly and their government is wasting money and lives in Syria.

no human on earth reponds well to being sanctioned

if you inflict pain on someone they hate you more

period

its common sense trump doesnt even have

the north koreans SHOULD nuke us theyre justified

its your mom

:P

actually its
emily sears

instagram.com/emilysears/?hl=en

Asked why the change from the many months he said conditions weren’t right, Tillerson replies: “What changed was his posture in a fairly dramatic way. It was a surprise to us that he was so forward-leaning.”

“Now it’s a question of agreeing on the timing of the first meeting between the two of them, and that will take some weeks before we get all that worked out

>Iran can piss off as their regime has no power projection as they are far from a regional super power.
what would your definition of "regional superpower" be user?
would it be Obama's where he called Russia a regional power?
Iran is by no means a superpower, but they're a big kid in their street with one other rich kid and a small jew kid with big friends
as for power projection, they've got the Shia Cresent up and running and a land route to the ocean with friendly-if-wartorn governments as neighbours.

“We also have been having contacts back & forth with them as you're well aware through channels that we've had open for some time. And I think this was the most forward leaning report that we've had in terms of Kim Jong Un's not just willingness but his strong deserie for talks.”

>drumpfniggers and boomers think vidya creates school shooters
>yet school shootings only happen in the USA

Hmmmm

>He means the protests over economic stagnation and shit in Iran.
and those protests arent happening anymore, they fizzled out until it was only a single city who chimped out for 3 days.
It's not happening

reminder

you are some kind of dumbfuck, do you know that? go back to wherever you came from

Kim and the officials shared several bottles of wine, liquor made of ginseng and Pyongyang soju, the official said. “The bottles kept coming,” said another administrative source who had official knowledge of the meeting.

This is how you do proper politics. Get fucking drunk and discuss the problem.

>They're lower middle class mostly and their government is wasting money and lives in Syria.
Wouldn't have to if Israel would take a hint and fuck off. Warfare only continues if you continue arming and giving medical treatment to your mercs.

Jesus, I think people often forget just how big a bullet we dodged here even if Trump isn't perfect.

he's mentally ill

>killing bites
They musta took them a whole 5 minutes to come up with..

Wait what meeting is this?

>WAHHH VIDYA CREATES VIOLENCE
>shows footage from a fucking Friday the 13th game

Is Drumpf retarded?

is this some kinda barrel length or weapons manufacturing without a license thing? just woke up
also what happened with noko

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea’s Kim Jong Un joked about his image in international media while serving South Korean officials local spirits and cold noodles during their unprecedented visit to Pyongyang this week, two South Korean government sources said.

During the meeting, Kim committed to giving up his nuclear weapons and told the South Korea officials he would like to meet U.S. President Donald Trump, delegation leader Chung Eui-yong told reporters at the White House on Thursday - a potentially dramatic breakthrough in nuclear tensions with Pyongyang.

Kim made light-hearted remarks about how he is viewed outside North Korea in international media and elsewhere, one Blue House official said. The officials who spoke asked to remain unnamed due to the sensitivity of the issue.

The North Korean leader, repeatedly derided as “Little Rocket Man” by Trump, was “very aware” of his image, the official said, and reacted to comments made about him in a “relaxed” manner by joking about himself from time to time.

South Korean officials say Trump and Kim now plan to meet by the end of May, in what would be the first ever meeting between a sitting U.S. President and a North Korean leader.

Kim told the visiting delegation Moon could rest easy at night now that Pyongyang had decided not to carry out nuclear or missile tests while talks were ongoing, a Blue House official said.

“President Moon has had a rough time chairing national security meetings at the break of dawn whenever we fired missiles,” Kim was cited as saying during a dinner meeting with the visiting South Koreans.

Spies Like Us
youtube.com/watch?v=-PJzK35hMrU

“If working-level talks ever cease and hostility appears, (President Moon) and I can easily resolve it with a phone call,” Kim referring to the hotline the two Koreas are planning to install to connect Kim and Moon. It will be the first such hotline to be set up between the heads of the two Koreas.

When the South Korean officials visited, no hard feelings were displayed and Kim Jong Un was the first to tackle sensitive topics, including the resumption of a military exercise between South Korea and the United States that was postponed for a peaceful Winter Olympics, the Blue House official said.

“This is when we knew the efforts of North and South Korea taken after the Moon Jae-in administration began had paid off,” said one participant of the North Korea visit.

Kim’s administration had also taken note of what North Korean foods the South Korean officials had mentioned while his sister Kim Yo Jong was visiting Seoul for the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.

The delegation was served North Korean hotpot the first day and cold noodles - another regional specialty - the next, the Blue House official said.

Kim and the officials shared several bottles of wine, liquor made of ginseng and Pyongyang soju, the official said.

“The bottles kept coming,” said another administrative source who had official knowledge of the meeting.

The South Korean visitors to Pyongyang did not see one-on-one trackers that usually follow visitors in the North and were free to move about on the premises of the hotel, the first official added.

At the dinner on the first night, South Korean officials were able to observe the relationship between Kim and his wife, Ri Sol Ju, said the second administrative source.

The source said Kim did not come across as overbearing, describing the spouses as appearing “equal”.

“They seemed to be quite close to one another and he didn’t seem like one of your conservative husbands.”

Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Lincoln Feast

explain to me how im mentally ill in this context of what i just said

exactly youre too fucking retarded

the only argument is "youre mentally ill"

Yeah only thanks to america overthrowing Saddam.

America overthrowing ISIS

Americia does all these things for the benefit of Iran and now Iranian mullahs disrespect the west? They are about to attacked now under the guise of a creeping Shia crescent on Israel.

As for what makes a regional superpower the nation state needs to be able to offer vassals economic prosperity under their wing. Thats not Iran its Saudi Arabia.

13% of the US is on antidepressants
Thats the same percent of americans that are niggers

These kids are almost always on drugs and the FBI always knows about them

Maybe the US needs less drugs and better law enforcement

youre mentally ill because you dont fornicate with 30 women by the time youre 23

>idolatry

In time, I came to hate them.

found the Sup Forums nigger

I fucking hate Soju, it sneaks up on you like nothing else. One moment you've had 5 bottles and feel sober then the next bottle and can't walk up stairs anymore. I got lost going to the restroom in a small restaurant 3 times in one night due to soju

i saw a billboard it was like THE BEAST IS HERE

it was a christian orgnization

that shit was dope lit yo

i can support that

>tim kaine attacking the hard working men and women of the fbi, assaulting its credibility and sowing division within the bureau, making it harder for them to do their jobs.
shame
shame
shame
shame
shame
shame

Israel only exists to drive a wedge in the ME in order to allow western nations to claim resources and dominance. The only nations who screech about it are eastern ones so its obvious.

The KSA is despised in the region by other nations so call "vassals" and they can't even finish absorb their "neighbor " Yemen till this day.

dumb ancap i will destroy you