Seriously is there anything more pathetic and sad than asian "men"?

Seriously is there anything more pathetic and sad than asian "men"?

>Ugly
>Short
>Feminine
>Boring
>Beta
>No creativity or spirit
>arr rook the same
>tiny dicks

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/GPK3UynmdyoqGIAE3Sptmg
en.people.cn/90882/7624059.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can asian bois with their tiny 2 inch yellow mciropenises even compete?

>Asian """"""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""

Asian bois on suicide watch

i would say that people who shill against these asian "men" on anonymous anime autism forums are even more pathetic

I disagree

Hey asian bois cut down on that soy sauce it's not good for you

the problem with a post like this is that because you are using that webm as an insult, there's the implied statement that you yourself would end up on suicide watch if a bunch of roasties made fun of you for whatever reason

Asian """"""men"""""""" are universally considered the least attractive race

In 1 million years all humans will look like white chads or Asian women, there will be one genetically engineered super race.

These are my favorite threads

Is that a sex doll?

I love Japanse girls

Why are asian bois so beta?

>my best friend

Ouch

No there isn't

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/GPK3UynmdyoqGIAE3Sptmg

hhaaahahhahhhaa great thread OP

Thanks!!!!

>Adult Asian men also have smaller testicles than European and Hispanic men, average testicle weight is about 33% lower in Asians than in Caucasians. Estimated daily sperm production in Chinese men is also less than half of that estimated for Hispanic and Caucasian men, according to the same study.

Shanghai--Some expatriates from Europe and Africa complained to Shanghai Daily that they are always embarrassed about "ill-fitting" condoms in the city as almost all of them are designed to a standard Asian size, which may not fit them.

en.people.cn/90882/7624059.html

ASIAN "MEN" ETERNALY BTFO!

lmao these are the girls that cut themselves and shit

We should stop this, if anyone can share the world with us or help bring down the Jewish cabal, it is East Asians.

We are still better than them and throwing away our superior genetics to create Hapas is still detrimental. Nothing like niglets sure, but still nothing like a pure aryan Babie.

Asian "men" always get the best girls...

my bf is asian and none of these traits fit him you say.

he has everything you don't have, and you are salty about it, so you talk bad about asians to feel supperior, living the virgin life in your basement

>Gook virgin larping as a woman

SAD!

(spoilers: he's half white)

>Hides behind Meme Flag
Hmmmmmm

Hey, Chang. Watcha Doin'?

Proud Asian male is superior to white numales and cuckolds

>Meme flag
>Using thots to prove point

Feels good to be Asian.

I can always blame my failure for my genes and always claim credits of my success for my dedication and hardworking.

MEME FLAG DIVIDE AND CONQER THREAD

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs