Post things banned in Britian

Post things banned in Britian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hgnPMj3eunw
twitter.com/MPSHackney/status/961277657618042880
youtube.com/watch?v=6XVLAb2AH-Q
hertsad.co.uk/news/court-watch/st-albans-military-collector-alan-tissington-avoids-jail-after-ammunition-discovered-at-his-home-1-4706601
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only blades longer than 6 inches are illegal to carry in public, so whats on that pic would actually be ok

WE TAKE THE FOKIN LOT MATE

It's 3.5 inches, and locking blades like this are always illegal.

Criticizing Islam

>Post things banned in Britian

that was funny just for yesterday

whites

> opinel

I see you are a, man of taste.

underrated

That doesn't look like it locks, just a flip

OI, IF AH CATCH UR KIDS OUT 'ERE AGAIN OLL THROW EM IN THE SLAMMA

locking blades are illegal? But non locking blades are more dangerous (to yourself). What about full tang hunting knives? Or what about swords?

If you're under 16, then a fucking energy drink.

The nanny state, everyone.

youtu.be/hgnPMj3eunw

assault combo package

I had to go brush my teeth.

No wonder the commonwealth fell apart. No one wants to be part of your clownish system.

hahahaha

Well, technically, the Queen actually owns the entirety of the British Isles and all of the holdings of the UK personally, so I can actually understand why that's considered theft and vandalism.

But being from someplace that's actually got a concept of public property I still think that's fucking retarded.

We're at the point now where we (America #1) should just extend the constitution to Canada and Western Europe.

is there a bigger kekeldry in the world than the brittish police?

kek

THE QUEEN"S FLOWERS!!!!

bin that sp00n

Underrated post.
>also this

its called the commonwealth fag, bring down the royals, we even have alot of royal blood here with the bushes n shit

LMAO HE SERVERS 6 MONTH IN JAIL FOR CARRYING A FLIP KNIFE

twitter.com/MPSHackney/status/961277657618042880

be a good coon
and bin that spoon

anglos in general

>Kareem
I'm starting to see the wisdom in these laws

you twist the collar ring to lock the blade open or closed

Don't be a fookin loon bin dat spoon!!!

Used to rule a quarter of the world and all the seas. What happened to them...

What's the point of a folding knife that doesn't lock? Good way to cut a finger off.

Common sense

ones that small don't have a twisting collar ring
you can see the rivet that holds the blade in place

>disarming the entirety of your people.
and yet they can't stop the daily acid attacks or trucks of peace. Really makes you think.

asking your 11year old daughter's grooming gang to politely allow her to leave

Doors are banned? What?

true
they should just ban Ahmed and Kareem and there'd be no need to ban assault spoons

>This whole thread
Why are American bants so painfully bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=6XVLAb2AH-Q
>when you breath anyway and trigger the heard

doors have been consistenly linked to illegal evasion of television licencing officers and so have been classified as 'criminal paraphernalia'

lol
Meanwhile in Rotherham and 2 dozen other cities up and down the land...

why is youre country so painfully bad lmao

theyre fine as little box cutters and whatnot, just don't ever try stabbing or poking through stuff with them

In Canada I can legally walk around with a sword on my belt, but in Camelot over there swords are banned. Pathetic.

>being white

hertsad.co.uk/news/court-watch/st-albans-military-collector-alan-tissington-avoids-jail-after-ammunition-discovered-at-his-home-1-4706601

>The items Mr Tissington pleaded guilty to illegally possessing were six rounds of .45 calibre ammunition from 1942, a round of .222 ammunition from the 1950s/60s, a single round of US carbine ammunition from 1943 and three prohibited bullet heads.

>cannot possess eight rounds of ammo and three bullets.

That's just ridiculous. I had my first pocket knife when I was 9, all the men in my family are given pocket knives around that age. Real men carry a knife at all times.

It's a meme. But that thing IS banned in France. Any knife is considered to be a weapon, and it is prohibited to carry weapons in France. I am not making this up. You are not legally allowed to carry a Swiss army knife, a multitool, a friction folder, a locking folder, an automatic, a fixed blade. All are prohibited.

I could wear a sword here, but it's effectively banned by the cringe it would cause.

i had swiss army knives, the blade on them doesn't lock

>Real men carry a knife at all times
What for?

>Post things banned in Britian

Dignity.

a swiss army knife is not a real knife. It's a can opener. any folder that does not lock is not a real knife, it's a hazard.

This is completely unrelated to a bants thread but can you even give me a genuine reason why you think the UK is bad that isn't just regurgitating untrue memes from Sup Forums?

also sharp edges that when removed may be used as a deadly assault door

for cutting things, and being useful. All men should also wear a belt and have that knife worn on the belt.

Good god, what the fuck is wrong with your royal family britcucks?????

Because your country is even more of a laughing stock than Canada. It's kinda saying .... A LOT.

and the No 1 banned thing in UK is ....
drumroll

Free thinking

Fuck off leaf. It's going to be a long time yet before we reach the point where our prime minister poses with trannies and publicly corrects people on their use of gender exclusive language.

hey now, i only have one scar from them and it's little!
>on the belt
use the handy mini pocket

underrated

yeah... when you're a mutt or a nog :D
have a good one mAte

We’ve already been through this cuck, we’re doing fine post brexit, meanwhile you’re the rape capital of Europe

You have sex with dogs

at least my country is not so much cucked...

Le 56% insulting others

I am fully aware of the issues surrounding our PM which less than 30% of the population voted for to become the majority leader. As do I take this into account when I say that your country is complete laughing stock shit hole compared to ours. You're pretty much an oversized Alcatraz at this point.

This is just fucking sad

You mean your royal family? We still own you because you’re a cuck nation led by the biggest cuck in the whole western world

fug... forgot the pic
at least my country is not so much cucked...

56% here, to my knowledge they don't have to pay to own a TV and can own more firearms than you bongs, it is saying a lot.

Both of you guys are fucked though, the lack of freedom of speech is abominable and I don't know how you rationalize it.

>You have sex with dogs

Apparently it's tradition on cuck island too.

touché touché

White advocacy