>see this
What do?

never go back since cook food in mircowave

remember the instrumentality and choking her in an alternate dimension

activate the sex

>Restaurant that uses a microwave
For what purpose?

>restaurant
clearly we have different definitions of what a restaurant and a 7/11 is.

>restaurant
That's not a restaurant, retard. That's a convenience store.

unzip dick

wow quite bullying me anytime

Ask for a smile.

Eat.

Alright lads, hear me out. I've got a potential business idea. Imagine a neko-maid cafe, except instead of catgirls, they're tsundere. Like they'd order your food, but act like they don't want to. For extra they might spit in your food right in your face, and say itadakimasu. It might be a bit femdom but whatever, Japanese are degenerates anyways. I could become a fucking millionaire if I created this in Akibahara.

Already done.

Alright lads, hear me out. I've got a potential business idea, Imagine a neko-maid cafe, except instead of catgirls, they're kuudere. Like they'd ignore you completely when you're trying to order your food. For extra they actually order your food and then say nothing. It might be a bit femdom but whatever, Japanese are degenerates anyways. I could become a fucking millionaire if I created this in Akibahara.

>For extra they might spit in your food right in your face, and say itadakimasu.

>I've got a potential business idea. Imagine a neko-maid cafe, except instead of catgirls, they're tsundere.

That already exists. You can see one in Gaki no Tsukai but I don't remember which one it was.

These two anons know whats up. If you see a microwave in a restaurant, turn 360 degrees and moonwalk out.

You should do it in the US. Kind of Hooters/tsundere cafe crossover. Make it a social experiment. And if they tip, they get slapped.

>These two anons know whats up. If you see a microwave in a restaurant, turn 360 degrees and moonwalk out.
>360
Are you an idiot? Real patricians turn 720 degrees

It's the convenience store, not some restaurant. I'd still do my 360ยบ turn though.

>Of course the only job Asuka could hold is sleazing it in a gas station

You're a dumb idiot.

Nah, all the beta faggots would pile in and give away their jewgold

The only difference here is that Kuudere are shit and nobody likes them.
A dumb idiot that's going to be a millionaire. And not in that monopoly money that Japs use, but real money.

Blend S?