Who else ended up with the big boobs character?

who else ended up with the big boobs character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnpZLSRIsTs
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZVRtH94h1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always went for the small well proportioned boobs myself.

I have another hypothesis about Japan - because their National Breast Circumference is small, they always think its sexually attractive to draw girls with tits larger than a compact sedan each.

Luffy in 20 years

Natsu? Kenichi, Superman,chichi, and ect

I guess because I'm half Mongolian, things that look like normal Asian boob sizes on normal Asian body types to me look like some hardcore loli shit to everyone else

flat is JUSTICE

A true connaisseur loves breasts of all sizes.
That said, my ex wore G cup.

>they always think its sexually attractive to draw girls with tits larger than a compact sedan each.
This is true though.

You'd think that this would be explainable by the way manga artists draw huge head sizes on loli bodies, but Asians actually really do have huge watermelon sized heads. I even specifically noticed this about my Asian ex gf

Natsu is getting his wife soon.

Luffy might fuck Nami, and make Sanji watch since he's a cuckold.

Aside from Naruto and Ichigo. Which other shonen mc's from the past few years ended up with a girl that wasn't the main female?

that akame ga kill faggot that nobody likes. He would have been better off picking the main girl.

Did the manga end, yet? I watched the anime and it was fun for what it was, but it was still pretty trash.

>picking the main girl

Akame never showed to be really romantically interested in him and even had some yuribait moments with Leone.

Luffy will fuck Boa tho

still probably could have pumped and dumped Esdeath instead of picking the inferior tsundere.

Some asians even go through elementary school, puberty, adult age, middle age, and old age never being anything but a loli

That bitch was crazy even when compared to the other crazy bitches in that show.
Never. Stick. Your. Dick. In. Crazy.
Why is that so hard for people?

meh, she was gonna kill him anyway, so might as well stick it in.

And even, and this is the best part, some subset of these can even be convinced that this is a bad thing for some reason

Yeah, I know a Chinese chick whose entire hand could fit in my (admittedly large) palms. It kinda triggers the same part of my brain that puppies/kittens do, desu.

gigguk reference?

>main female
Was Rukia really the heroine after the first arc? Her screentime decreased big time especially in the last two and even before that it was Orihime that drawn among other JUMP heroines in those special spreads.

Gigguk?

>inferior tsundere

I always wonder why the hate for tsunderes winning the mc when we have lots of non-tsundere girls winning the mc in good number of anime and manga in all genres.

Whose else cried like a bitch at the end of this show?

I actually like tsunderes a lot. But this pink twintailed girl in akame did nothing for me. I really have no idea why the author shipped it.

>whose
Fucking autocorrect.

>Fucking autocorrect.
fucking foneposters

Me.
I want to rewatch it soon.
Just to suffer all over again.

Now that I think of it, now that I'm a middle aged man, the entire portion of Japan that anyone ever writes stories about is nothing but a huge mass of lolis and shotas. This truly is paradise

I thought it was great how she changed over time and confessed her feelings halfway through the manga instead of dragging the whole thing for years like most girls do in shonen series

But to each their own i guess.

>Never. Stick. Your. Dick. In. Crazy.
3d girls, they will ruin your life. It's everyone else who was in trouble, not Tatsumi. And yandere are bomb.

This, he has a pirate empress on his dick, who gives a shit about Nami? Even Sanji has found his perfect match now.

he'll fuck them both. The pirate king won't be limited down to one waifu.

Implying Boa won't murder the fuck out of anyone who would cuck her.

>boa
>sharing luffy
literally in what world

a anime youtuber

>a anime youtuber
an anime youtuber
you're welcome

This lucky mofo.

he's literally me

>killing the pirate kings concubines
Boa is not that stupid she'll learn to share

Natsu.

Mashima even drew a kid for them.
Lucy got the dragon D afterall.

Luffy's dick can stretch big and go into Gear 3 right up her ass. She'll learn to deal with it.

>Lucy got the dragon D afterall.
Not in canon going by the last chapter. He drew the kid because he was asked to by a fan during Comic Con.

the hottest part about Luffy and Hancock is the age gap, I get a boner by just thinking about it

Luffy will "get" with Boa if anything, and by get I mean she will be the mother of the child/children he leaves behind. Honestly Luffy getting with anyone in general and having sex with them is something so OOC that I don't see it happening at all; I expect him to die at the end, and for no pairings especially one that includes two strawhats to happen. Romance is something that Oda does not focus on literally at all unlike Bleach/Naruto that had its fair share of it.

both of you can fuck off

is this the series where the author had to retcon a rape scene because of the backlash?

why

Same could be said of kid Goku. Yet right at the start of Z...

Hinata
>attractive
>kind
>gentle
>compassionate
>fell for him despite the rumors and backlash he got from the town
>was able to tell it was the real him from just his eyes
>in loving him she learned to be more confident in herself
>great mother and wife

Orihime
>school beauty
>kind
>gentle
>compassionate
>fell for him despite the delinquent rumors and being told she could do better
>was able to tell when his smile was fake back in the very beginning and when kon was in his body
>in loving him she was able to talk about her sad past with a smile and grow more confident
>great mother and wife

I'm happy for Ichigo and Naruto.

Kek, more like 40

rukia wasn't the heroine, it's her autistic fanbase who can't admit orihime was bleach's official heroine

Yea that's why I thought. Even Kubo told Orihimes Japanese VA that she was the heroine of the series back in 2006 and the Ichiruki fanbase called her a liar and a bunch of insults.

If I remember correctly in jpn heroine means love interest so she was actually right.

In Japan, the word heroine can mean love interest or main girl or even both depending on the series. It's like how Kaoru was both the love interest and main girl in Kenshin yet Bulma was the main girl yet not the heroine since Goku got with someone else. I do think heroine is associated more with love interest over there though which is the upset of what it's like in the West.

>in jpn heroine means love interest
no

it's generally the case, but you can have heroines who aren't love interests, like nami or sakura

opposite*

Natsu is a fucking autistic retard. Lucy is all wet by just looking at him and how does he react? "ey let's go for some adventure xD"

Saved for educational purposes

Are you calling Nami or Robin

Muh e-celeb youtuber.

What does that have to do with this though?

pic rel

Why is it so dangerous? If crazy pussy is tight and delicious as fuck, why wouldn't you smash?

No one ever explains the reason not to.

Hankok

If kubo planned that from the start
Why he gave orihime such boring personality?

Atleast hinata was mostly a good fighter from a interesting clan
Orihime is literally the high school genki airhead girl with a heart of gold trope.

I personally felt salty because of how shitty a character orihime is, it was THE vanilla pick

>Atleast hinata was mostly a good fighter from a interesting clan
fucking what

she had two fights in the entire manga and got completely demolished both times

You're funny desu. Ichigo was bland and boring as well. The two were a perfect match.

All of the Big 3 MCs are bland and boring. What's your point?

>Atleast hinata was mostly a good fighter from a interesting clan
She got raped in all her one-sided boring fights and only had one useful moment. At least Orihime can heal and had more than two fucking moments with the MC.

Also she's ugly as fuck compared to Orihime.

>had more than two fucking moments with the MC
Like what?

No, Rukia was the heroine, just that it turns out she was from the Bulma variety instead of the Anna, Kaoru or Keiko variety.
>Even Kubo told Orihimes Japanese VA that she was the heroine of the series back in 2006
Not like it matters nowadays, but I don't remember he did anything like that. And Kubo usually said a lot of bullshit.

>Luffy getting with anyone in general and having sex with them is something so OOC that I don't see it happening at all
Same could be said about Goku during DB, but now he is a grandfather.

>Neji
>Pain
>Toneri
>Momoshiki and Kinshiki
She's not really strong but in all her fight she always up against the big boss that's supposed to be beaten by MC. Can't really blame her for losing against them.

Bleach was a mistake

>No, Rukia was the heroine
no she wasn't you sperg, orihime is the one featured on every jump stuff with the other heroines

why is that even an issue

The difference is Orihime kept her big boobs, while Hinata's seem to have deflated somehow?

Natsu got Lucy

Which relationship are you referring to?

None of the female characters had good fights and Sakura & Chiyo is stretch.

But if you're the MC's love interest who doesn't heal, at least have a meaningful moment with him or a decent fight, which were never delivered.

>orihime is the one featured on every jump stuff with the other heroines
Except that you're wrong. Orihime herself was only featured in a sexy bikini cover SJ cover, the rest just her being in normal group shots. The rest have been always Ichigo and Rukia or Rukia being prominent in many of the covers.
>why is that even an issue
It's not even a issue, just pointing out that you're getting your facts incorrect. Rukia was the heroine, Orihime the love interest. That's a classic Dragon Ball example.

>If kubo planned that from the start

There was this proud failure speech she said to Naruto before his fight with Neji or that slap she did when Naruto was in despair after Neji died and almost give up to Obito.
youtube.com/watch?v=CnpZLSRIsTs

Orihime.

All those fights were against the overpowers antagonist of that saga/arc autist. Literally everyone but Naruto and Sasuke would get destroyed fighting them during those point in time aswell.

That last panel was when she knew she would have his babies or die trying

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZVRtH94h1o

>松岡由貴 & 森田成一
>Matsuoka Yuki & Morita Masakazu

>Matsuoka
>「ルキアは準主役で織姫がヒロインです」って言われて、そこで一年たってから気づいたの。
>I heard "Rukia is a semi protagonist(準主役) and Orihime is a heroine(ヒロイン)" and I realized it after a year.

>Matsuoka
>あたし
>I

>Matsuoka & Morita
>ヒロインだったんだ!
>Am a heroine!

>Morita
>そうなんだ。
>I see.

>Morita
>でもさ、あの、ソウルソサエティが終わる頃とが。
>However, that, when soul society ended.

>Morita
>あの言葉、あの、由貴ちゃんも好きな-あのなんだっけ、ルキ、ルキアは-
>That word, that, Yuki-chan also likes, what was that, Ruki, Rukia-

>Matsuoka
>そうそうそう、「朽木さんは黒崎くんの世界を変えた人だから」 
>Yeah Yeah, "Kuchiki-san is the one who changed Kurosaki-kun's world."

>Matsuoka
>切ないよね。
>It is sad.

>Morita
>切ないけどね、あれがヒロインの言葉だなと強く感じました。
>It is sad, however, I felt strongly that it is heroine's word.

>Morita
>そんなのがヒロインですね。
>That is the heroine.

>Orihime herself was only featured in a sexy bikini cover SJ cover, the rest just her being in normal group shots.

Not true. Orihime was also added in a Heroine spread for Valentine's Day.

WSJ pretty much promotes Orihime as the Heroine/Lead Female/Love Interest character and Rukia as the Semi-Protagonist/Deuteragonist character.

>Orihime is literally the high school genki airhead girl with a heart of gold trope.

But everyone in Bleach can be summed up as some sort of trope like that.

For example, Ichigo is a retarded thug who gets depressed when he can't beat up his problems.