Physical homo traits

Why do most gay people have actual physical signs of being homo? Such as an over exaggerated arch in the lower back or hip sway? Is this a by product of homosexuality or are they born that way as most would be led to believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice thread about politics and current events

faggot

This guy’s lats and arms are disproportionate.

Yes.

Stereotypes exist because all humans desperately strive to become them in order to "fit in"
Yes even you snowflake

Same reason fags always start shit tier threads

Every day is arm day

Hitler was gay.

Honest question dick. A personal question. i let a guy fuck me and my back fucking hurts. Want to know if i can fix it

Because your daily posture is shit. Stand with a straight up back, maybe?

Just like their put on lispy voice they exaggerate things so they're easily identifiable to each other

That's the AIDS taking effect.

He had gyno, he was just your standard autist.

Feminine traits in men code as gay. The fabled spartan type manly man homosexual is invisible on gaydar.

It fucking hurts to stand up straight. Fucking shit is wrong ive felt a noticeable drop in upper body vitality since it happened too. Thats the point of this thread to see if it permanently fucks your coccyx sacrum area by having anal sex.

Oh and in the gay community they call this "straight acting", and it's highly sought after - both these things should tell you it's very rare. It doesn't make any more sense than why blacks can't talk properly. They're obviously able, it's just a retarded affectation.

>exaggerated arch in the lower back

Its called anterior pelvic tilt. Its a symptom of weak ab muscles. Likely due to lack of exercise, lots of sitting etc.

but most gays aren't the lispy effeminate stereotype or so I've heard. They just act like straight guys and you wouldn't be able to tell they're gay. Isn't the point of gaydar that its an intuition that gay people have and so not neccessarily based on obvious outward behaviours and traits?

t. faggot who sits the whole day infront of his computre

>or so I've heard

Go over to /lgbt/ and check for yourself.

Perhaps it's more accurate to say you rarely if ever see normal manly gay men in the LGBT community, probably because that community is full of freaks and feminine fags. So nobody really knows how many "normal" gay men there are.

> not neccessarily based on obvious outward behaviours

How many times in your life have you found out someone's gay and gone "I never would have expected that"?

Thats my question. Does all the fucking permanently fuck their backs up. Because i want to know IF MINE IS PERMANENTLY FUCKED. Sort of like nature's way of fucking me over for commitng an unnatural act

If your lips look like labia, you are definitely a homo.

it's the brain parasites

im gay and my lips look normal

too much neck movement
>according to eddie griffin

>accepted as never before in history
>still desire "straight acting" partners, so they can pretend to defile them
Disgusting.

Ignoring OP and his latent homosexuality.

Killing me. I prefer girls too, just got drunk and pounded one night. Now my goddamn lower back is fucked. Maybe pol wasnt the right place to look for advice.

Homosexuality is a choice you weak willed faggot

That's what happens when you take BBC

Go ask your doctor. He'll shove his hand up your ass to check.

Got me there. But i will not make the same mistake twice. Ill just pretend i was raped and ill have a rocky esque comeback from the depth of decadence and abomination

you must be a homo to know "actual physical signs of being homo". faggot

If you want to be bottom build up your lower back strength.

Thats why i asked fucker.

Fuck I might have scolliosis. Will getting /fit/ cure me? Fuck man, pls help.

Mmmmm, nah. Nope not buying it.

guy on the left is just being fabulous.

Hello fellow fitizen. I see you too spend your days staring at pictures of mostly naked men flexing their muscles.

>normal
If by normal you mean it makes me want to fuck you, then yes.

OR its this

>Such as an over exaggerated arch in the lower back or hip sway?
They do that on purpose.

This, they also speak with a feminien voice so other gay people know that they're a faggot.

they're more sexually active and aware since childhood since they've been getting fucked by degenerates adults their whole life. give 'em the bullet they desire before the degeneracy spreads.

estrogen.
in the water

Does your left side hurt more?

This was pretty fucking funny kekked readily

So far this is the best response. I too have wondered this same question. Idk. The mind decides how to hold the body. If the mind strives to be a woman, or accepts being gay, it holds the body thusly.

discord gg/FMBKRn

add a .

like this one

I dunno why these guys work so hard to be ripped and fit then bareback. It’s like doing 45 minutes of cardio then smoking an unfiltered camel.

yeah. and get a standing desk while you're at it. takes a good year tho.

Ty man. Are you /fit/? If so, tips?

Lolno

bump2

You would have to be pounded in the ass to understand why it happens.

the board is called politically incorrect, whi9ch goes beyond politics btw