Other urls found in this thread:

2ch.pm/wm/src/2953495/15201789145110.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MWKSPQ4Hv7E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush
liveleak.com/view?t=b0f_1518955831
archive.fo/hm7wl#selection-809.0-817.328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

These guys were sent to die by our Jewish overlords. They were just doing their jobs and even though they didn’t know, becoming good goys.

F 2ch.pm/wm/src/2953495/15201789145110.webm

Why is the fucking Video deleted everywhere.
someone still has an orginal?

Sandniggers can die left and right and no one bets an eye but noooooooo, if for once american niggers bite the dust everyone pisses their pants like a bunch of faggots.

For ONCE, just for ONCE ISIS fighters don't cut up journalists or rape aid workers but they fuck up US Special Forces and then people don't have the balls to look at it.

thank you very much.

For some eerie reason, all except the black guy seem to have a face like they already know they're dead.

F
S on nigger

F

People like to think SF soldiers are invincible super human rambos so it bothers people when they see them get fucked up so quickly and easily. Blame Hollywood for making these cunts seem invincible

Yeah thanks my dude. All the other links I had were dead and it's nice to have a copy in webm format.

?

This TBQH

F. F. F. S.

F

Just like our European allies, these men are fighting the Islamic scum. Soldiers fall in battle because these men are only that, human. Respects to them and may 1000s of Islamic scum be killed in their place.

They are four names among millions of dead warriors.

cliffs? I'm at work

i don't think anyone anywhere besides Burgerland realy believes that.

Is it true the nigger betrayed them?

Looks like an old fortune teller told Sgt Wright about his fate right before they took taht photo

S on the nigger, he bolted from the fight and was found 1 mile away.

Love this dude's operator equipment.

The UK thinks it about their SAS and us aussies do too, it’s just retarded bullshit a random bullet from anywhere can kill you

Yes pls

did help that frog against 1:15 dirt cheap somalies with shitty chinese AK copies.

He died pittyfull for some bullshit hostage rescue mission.

This is the worst.

Losing your life because some dumb do-gooder faggot thought it was a good idea to go to shitholeistan.

F
F
F
S

I saw it it was just sand nigger music with Wilhelm screams mixed

the UK also thinks it still has an army.

"Quantity has a quality of it's own"

>with Wilhelm screams mixed

seriously?

i'm serious; seriously?

Cause if ISIS does the Wilhelm scream thing that would be huge.

Every warrior is mortal. Respect should be shown to him even in failure.

nah fuck that guy.
Died a stupid dead for a stupid cause.

If whe respect every dumb death where is the motivation to not die a stupid death.

>For Sale: French guns, never fired dropped once.

S

I have no problems with this, seems like an honourable engagement. I was expecting a beheading video.

What exactly was their plan here? Seems like driving the fuck away would have been a better idea than trying to shoot it out with what seemed like a large amount of people with only four soldiers. And why were they out there alone?

funny thing is they ain't french guns. Glock is austria and the MP7 is german.

Maybee he couldn't read the description on the safety switch.

Unfortunately he probably would have been punished if he refused to carry out his mission.

What about those killed in Mali?

Did they have cyanidecapsules or something with them?

no way. No one is forced on these missions.

S

For those who don't know what I am talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=MWKSPQ4Hv7E

S

Because its about having the balls to do such a thing. 99.999% of people would never volunteer for such a thing but those that do should be commended for their bravery.

The Nazis failed in their mission but they took on the world and should be commended for their bravery. I guess you and me have different views on war and sacrifice.

in all seriousness F

Do you really think Special Forces guys choose the missions they go on? That's not how the military structure works.

Poor frog
F

come on dude there is a video link right two posts under the OP.

I fucking hate it when these pathetic faggots take these videos and put some fucking watermark on them to make clickbait for youtube. These people should be guest stars in ISIS videos themselfs.

Those are the same guys you idiot.

>99.999% of people would never volunteer for such a thing
because its a stupid thing

>I guess you and me have different views on war and sacrifice.
No son of a bitch ever won a war by dying for his country.

Oh I thought this was a new one, it wasn't in Niger.

What happenned?

La green creaturas

All of them volunteer. There are so many volunteers the military doesn't need to force anyone on such a mission.

These people ain't levy or draftet peasants, they are professionals and they get treated like professionals.

Seems like it was a reconnaissance patrol, according to some site. As for why they don't just drive away... beats me.

Is "la david" in the video? There's a reason he was found a mile away.

F

Ehh... Yes it was?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush

What's that main weapon called?

MP7

ISIS ambushed them along the border between Mali and Niger, took their cam footage and added shitty music all over it but you can hear how the guy in glasses screams when he is shot in the back.

nah they did some typical special forces hearts and minds work in some shithole village nearby probably handing out water purification pills or whatever.
liveleak.com/view?t=b0f_1518955831

The car was probably busted to fuck

It's french, so FAMAS

They got shot.

They don't want goys getting ideas about not dieing for Isreal.

> because it's stupid

To you. But the same could be said for what you consider important.

> no son of a bitch ever win a war by dying for his country

The United States of America is a country built on war and sacrifice. Plenty of young men died to ensure the survival and victory of this nation. To imply that the death of a soldier means nothing is one of the most blue pulled autistic shit I've ever heard on this board.

My bad, on the first days I heard it was in Mali due to the location near the border.

>guy I share a name with looks like he's worried about having his photo taken
>also KIA
Checks out.

Yes, the French reinforcements were brought in from Mali to hep them but it was too late obviously.

F

TFW you spend days gearing up in days to get head shot by sniper without using your gear once

I..is that you La David...?

Because they didn't call them for an hour as far as I've seen reported.

deytooker

i'm not a little flag on a map. i'm not cannon fodder.
if anything is blue pilled here then its whatever motivates these dummies to die in some unknown desert so that Kangs in Wakanda can keep 6 out of 8 children alive so that they can grow up to become sex offenders in europe.

Nigger educate yourself. Patton said that quote and he is right. You win a war making the enemy die. But you can help the cause for world peace by killing yourself.

Yeah I've heard that too. Definitely underestimated the gravity of the situation if they waited that long.

>TFW you spend days gearing up in days to get head shot by sniper without using your gear once

fucking spawn campers mate

yeah well its from the movie Patton, but the real Patton said a lot of harsh things along those lines.

Yeah, I'm a ghost now. Wanna know the most fucked up part about being dead? They put chains on me. They said it was to scare people into loving Christmas, but I dunno.

You dumb faggot. Of course I know he was quoting but even Patton knew that sacrifice was needed to ensure victory and without the sacrifice of men, victory could not be assured.

For example Normandy. Would Normandy have been possible without the death of men? Of course not. Victory was assured because we knew men were going to die and lay the foundation for our victory.

Please tell me you're not this fucking stupid to believe that U.S. commanders and generals do not value sacrifice.

Name one soldier that actually died to safeguard the US. Civil war doesn't count since it was a civil war. None of the american wars have been to protect themselves, ALL of them have been agressions against some other nation on behalf of another.

The "soldiers died to ensure the survival of the US"-line is just plain false.

Well the crackpot theory is la David set up the ambush thinking his fellow Bantu wouldn't slaughter him too. That's why I want to know if he's in the video, his body was a mile apart.

dude the real patton never said it. But he said things like "youre not in the army to get killed or captured but to capture or kill".

True if big:

archive.fo/hm7wl#selection-809.0-817.328

>“There was Charlottesville and then there was the whole Colin Kaepernick thing and that really set David off.”

>“He was furious that the president would speak in defense of white supremacists and he questioned what he was still doing out here instead of being with his family.”

Motivation is a strong thing. It led your country to challenge the world, twice. Yet here you are. You lack of respect for fallen German soldiers tells me you're probably a shitskin muslim.

the war of 1812?

see

>In addition, controversy arose after a perceived lack of response to the attack by the Trump administration and the contents of a 16 October phone call between him and Myeshia Johnson, the widow of La David Johnson, who was one of the American soldiers killed in the ambush were made public. Contradictory accounts of the call existed between Trump and U.S. Representative Frederica Wilson, who was present during the call. Wilson said that Trump told Johnson that her husband "knew what he signed up for", a claim Trump denied. However, Johnson confirmed Wilson's account of the call.

Lol at Frederica Wilson trying to stir the pot. Also lol at anyone believing anything she says.

Whereas you did nothing while your whole country died, you pathetic worm.

Soooo... S then?

F

Unleash nuclear fire upon these savages

>The U.S. military does not leave its troops behind,

LOL
they still try to sell this line

they still try it.

Ofcourse they leave people behind! Was suprised they didn't order a dronestrike on these dead SpecOps guys like they did in Vietnam.

>dislike Trump
>plot to have your fellow soldiers killed for sharing the same skin color as Trump
>die
Yeah, he sure showed Trump.

Most of America's battles have been fought on American soil.

You are aware that we did have to fight the native population in order build our nation in the first place, right?

You are aware that we did have to fight the British, twice, in order to have our independence?

Jesus Christ, open a fucking history book.

>someone still has an orginal?
kaotic dot com slash video/klrMyiP8_2018404143945_t
i agree with the idea that the screams are edited in, they don't match up with literally any video i've ever seen of a man being shot

Bitch those germans didn't raid europe for some dumb "lets die for our country" shit you cunt but for the Loot. For the big, fat loot and looted they did.

So fuck you pussy ass bitch mutt with your accusations. I burn your family and rape your home!!!

fpbp, honestly they fought hard and died, as much as i criticize mutts etc they arent they ones calling the shots.

F

Patton and Mattis would both agree that victory is only obtained through sacrifice.

did we ever get confirmation of the body?