Be waiter

>be waiter
>go up to table to take their orders
>see this

What do?

are you telling me to fuck off you purple headed, fat fucking whore? I was just going to piss in your drink but know i'm going to shit on your fucking face.

Am I coming across as a bit angry user?

>What do?
take their orders

wtf

Stare at the balding one.

>We don't serve transfats here

Give them excellent service while calling them how I see them so as to offend and ovoid their proffered pronouns. Hopefully they get mad so I can interject and explain how wrong it is to put that shit on me. They all look like fucking sick'os. Half of them are men and the men at the top look like they are homosexuals and I bet they all claim to have been raped by white males

Are you all ready to order my good sirs?

i'd try to be polite but i'd end up laughing

spit in their drinks

“Hey fellas what can I get you?”

Half ass it because I know the total tip will be shit.

I'd ask them how they like working at google.

Whats that bald thing with the alien head?

Do your job.

>balding tranny

why doesn't that thing just kill itself

I know at least one of the people in this photo, maybe more

who the fuck is this

is it the fucking white male?

GIRUGAMESH

it might be that the guy in the bottom right looks like a lolcow

Why the fuck is this bald tranny so fucking smug, I wanna shoot him.

Damn it, Aquafresh.

Honestly I would tell my boss that I'm not serving them. I he/she said I had to, then I would just walk out of the job.

Treat them professionally, because I'm not a fucking kid, and I do my job. Whatever it may be at the time.

>What do?
take their orders

wtf

>Get shot

Their money is green. It spends just like mine. Ya' don't gotta' like em'. Just bring em' their drinks. Also, why would I be a waiter?

>m'ladies

Is this the logical end of all civilizations?

best post

Hey what's up dudes can I take your order?

Underfuckingrated

attempt to hide my laughter but probably eventually let out a chuckle or too

they'd sit their and wonder if it was them i was laughing at

later on after my shift i'd feel bad and probably cry

The one next to the bald alien kinda looks like Andre the Giant.

>a balding woman
all of my lols

bahaha

SJW, some hair alopecia freak, fat feminists and soyboys, have you never seen these types before OP?

This. They aren't going to tip shit because they clearly got victim complexes. Not an excuse to be an asshole, but definitely grounds for minimum acceptable service.

please burn this picture

That's the reversed aquafresh, thank you very much.

>Woman

Not sure if I'm being a bitch but that picture makes me nauseous. I don't even like looking at these subhumans

put "extra spit and rat shit" at the top of their order

Hey ladies, dick pics NAOW!

did AIDS skrillex get tits?

What are you going to do.
This place is filled with newfags desperately trying to fit in.

Take their order or get fired :^)

*blocks your path*

???
the fuck...

Grab a handful of children's menus.

Mega-underrated

>stare at the balding one.
Me too. I'm autistic like that. Other people could be talking to me and I would just stare at the balding one.

Like, are you for real? Are you really pretending to be a woman when you are CLEARLY a balding man?

an ISIS sketch where they capture female sex slaves from the West

>Achmed, we have gotten the finest harem of white pussy for our brothers to enjoy, they are caged and waiting

>Abdul, where did you snag these "women" from..?

>from the speedrunning convention, brother

>ACHMED, THESE ARE TRANNY BOYS, THEY ARE PUMPED UP ON JEW CHEMICALS. THIS ONE IS EVEN BALDING!

>...

>Tell me you did not have sex with them, Achmed. Tell me you did not do it.

>BY ALLAH, I HAVE STAINED MYSELF AND MY NAME

is that aids skrillex

Theyre too socially awkward to go somewhere with waiters. You see those ipad looking things. That is where you order and pay. So nope Im not talking to them.

The bald man with the long hair

>half of them are men
user, I got something to tell you...

Literally vomit.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF XIRS HEAD

i just smile the whole time, a weird smile. they start to wonder if there's something wrong with me. then they get it, i'm mocking them. it looks like i'm holding back laughter. i am indicating to them that i think they are a joke. but if they try to complain, and they probably will. they'll be complaining that their server was smiling too much. maybe i get fired for smiling but i doubt it, i'll take the risk. i'll even ask them for their preferred pronouns before taking their order, isn't that what they want? not when i'm smiling like this it isn't. let's them know this whole thing is just a joke to me.

but i don't spit in their food because that is sinking to a low. thats something they would do. i am better then they are

Sorry about the weight

run

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nice

It's a balding man pending to be a woman.

There is nothing funny about women who are balding/thinning. It's got to be devastating to their self-esteem, much worse than any man with thinning or balding hair.

Treat them like normal customers, but spit in their food.

"Is this your first time at Lil' Diddler's? Welcome! Our special tonight is a walnut sauce pizza and it comes with a side of $50,000 worth of hot dogs."

Take their order, do a good service, get their money + tip.
I like shekels and am not retarded.

I assumed it was just an ugly female with alopecia.

Fuckin lol

I'm more concerned about fatimus maximus and his boyfriend negroid supreme in the background

A Bene Gesserit obviously.

food spitting is unacceptable, i'm sorry, but you're a scumbag. just be honest and openly mock them to their face, with some subtlety to keep your job. you're better then that

... it...
is doing a peace sign retard
not a middle finger
get your eyes fixed

This, you just know it's coming.

well of course, you're a white male. these white males hate white males so much they tried to become females. to shed some of that terrible white privlege so they can grab some of that sweet victim status that helps them gain points with fellow leftists.

and as a white male you will be tipped appropriately according to your "priveledge" ie no tip for you

They probably don't even donate to charities, help out and volunteer, etc... because they are so self-absorbed into their own personalities.

incredible

Be nice to take their tip money and get the fuck out

Do your job and move on.

Kek

Well, i'd probably take their order.

average Sup Forums meetup. everyone there is from leftypol \ plebbit and infiltrating \ larping as an alt-right

Go in the back grab the blow torch and the grease bucket... Get to work!

i can't finish this. need sleep

no mocking unless they start it

Burger it means the same thing over here

>Be OP, waiter at a shitty campus bar
>Can't afford uni
>forced to take orders from the whole gender studies class
>tfw can't refuse because I would be fired on the spot
>tfw shut up my poorfag mouth and REEEEE internally
>die poor

Hank Hill your way through the situation.

maj choS, qaH QaQ, nuq vISop vIvut SoH?

where can I see king of the hill? Do they have website like south park?

Be professional and limp a little. Get the biggest tip of my night.

Maybe I don’t understand the question.

jesus fucking christ, what are these monsters?
that... thing... on the left, with the gigantic balding forehead.... what fucking gender is it?
i think i see tits.... but... this face and hair....
IM SO FUCKING CONFUSED RIGHT NOW, HELP ME.

Do your job, sales and hospitality. I’ve told fatties they look like they’ve lost weight and treated 3s like 9s. A lie is a lie, I’m not going to omit certain lies to my own disadvantage.

It’s you job, not your hobby.

My girlfriend is a waitress, uni sociology society came in- ALL the dietary requirements, gluten intolerant, vegetarian, vegan....

Make that balding shit next meme