Why does Illya get the short stick in every single Fate route?

Why does Illya get the short stick in every single Fate route?

She never got her route made.

She was implied to die in the Fate route.
She literally gets eye gouged, crawls around desperately looking for her partner, and gets crushed by Gil in the UBW route.
She sacrifices herself in HF.
Even in the alternate universe based around her, she can never be with the one man she really loved, because the age difference is an actual thing there, instead of just the meme it is in the Fate games.

Illyasviel Von Einzbern is truly a character with no good endings, and that makes me sad, considering how much I like her as a character and person.

Her actions all make sense and become infinitely more tragic when you see that Shirou was, according to her grandfather for her entire life, the reason that her parents are gone. Shirou is the big bad to her, and only when she meets shirou, and starts to love him, she can accept her life, and dies for him.

Illya deserves a route. I want to see her happy for once, I don't care if it has no H-scene, or if it's the shortest route, but I just want a happy ending for her character. I want to see her survive and finally fulfill her dream. I don't care about no caster, no rider route, but Illyasviel really does deserve one.

Seconded

Shes not even human who cares lol

Sorry, fampai, but the best ending you're ever going to get for Illya is covered in loli lesbians.

>I just want a happy ending for her character

Her happy ending was in Carnival Phantasm

shut up baka

Really she has her route already with four seasons a ongoing manga called
Fate/kaleid liner prisma illya it’s a magical girl so idk if will like it but i love it

Look at the bright side, at least she's a proper Heroic Spirit, and can have some fun at Chaldea.

Nasu really doesn't like pedos, so he likes to bait them, only to kill their waifu off gruesomely.

>considering how much I like her as a character and a person
Fucking kek

The only other option you have is fanfiction user... And the only one I know about is Chaos Theory

she has a spinoff that's gotten four full seasons, a movie, and is getting another anime project

i'd say she won

based nasu

really a new season will start soon i am caught up with the manga

She got her own spinoff, which turned her into a dyke with multiple gay friends. I'd say that's a success.

>doesn't like pedos
>Nasu acknowledges a show that actually makes her a 12 year old loli, then create 2 more 12 year olds lolis that are lesbo for her.

Great going nasu, you created a monster you hate apparently. If you just had given us a Illya route from the start, this wouldn't have happened.

I heard that the Shirou who becomes Archer went down the unseen Illya route. Any truth to that?

well shiro does start to look a lot more like archer
in the manga and upcoming movie

this

She gets the short stick in every single route because by the time the Fifth HGW takes place she is already beyond saving. No matter what Shirou does, it's too late to do anything.
That's why she gets a "route" where she can be happy in Prisma Illya, since the point where the events changed from the original FSN timeline in that timeline is way earlier and thus she could be saved in time.
So basically she can only be happy in the one timeline where Kerry wasn't an autistic fuck-up and prevented the Fourth HGW shitfest from taking place.

In HF, it's heavily implied that Archer came from an Ilya route. I know there's a reference in HF right before he sacrifices himself to the Shadow, but I think it's also made mention of even more vaguely in Fate route.

or they could just deus ex machina the grail to become purified and wish Illya a natural body

Apocrypha is subbed if anyone care

ww

Some people just draw the short stick in life

She has her own route where she is living the dream.

Let's see, she has tried to kill MC on several occasions. Made him her doll through freaky magic and has kidnapped said MC when he didn't have the will to or means to fight against her. She deserves everything that comes to her as she would do much worse to you and anyone else to accomplish her goals.

Nasu said Archer comes from a timeline most similar to Fate, but he didn't connect as strongly to Saber

Probably because he was hanging out with Illya

She deserved it all for being a cunt in Fate.

>Even in the alternate universe based around her, she can never be with the one man she really loved, because the age difference is an actual thing there

Everyone lusts after Shiro in every universe he is in. But the true endgame is Miyu and she already won the Miyubowl.

That isn't even the worse she gets, she also has to be in Prisma.

She's like rei, except not as ugly and more annoying. Who gives a shit about non human dolls, they're meant for pain and suffering.

Illya a cute

>The best girl in this whole franchise is a doll

Just shows how bad Fate is.

Taiga is better than her

Best version of Saber to be quite honest family.

>Why does Illya get the short stick in every single Fate route?
She's a short lived homunculi, and to make matters worst, her route was condensed down to fluff up Heaven's Feel

>Illya deserves a route
Prisma is the Illya route, joking Nasu is still serious Nasu

She has her own damn franchise and its gotten like 3 seasons and a movie right?

She was literally born to die. HF and Fate are the best outcomes she could hope for short of using 3rd magic on herself. Her death in UBW is supposed to "cleanse the pallete" from her being a shitass gremlin in Fate so that you accepted her easier in HF

Illya bullying needs to STOP
can't the poor girl catch a break?
I genuinely feel bad for her

>If you just had given us a Illya route from the start, this wouldn't have happened
Thanks god he never created a Illya route then.

UBW Bookelt said Archer came from a Fate route where he failed to save Saber's heart (and thus get her to give up the grail), a Fate Route Normal End

Prisma Illya is generic magical girlshit, Illya's original personality is gone with just her design being used.

Serious answer? Because Fate franchise is for teens and normalfags, and not for anyone who likes lolis.

Not especially, Nasu said many times in interview he wanted to make a Illya route, he just didn't have enough time and had to make a mix of Illya and Sakura routes.

>13 years old franchise
Yeah, not enough time. Sure.

>can write CCC which shills the fuck out of Sakura and the True Ending is you being separated from your Servant and shipped with Sakura
>but not an Illya game

Does Shiroshit die in many routes? He certainly deserves it.

I dunno, the farthest I got was choosing not to join the Grail war and then getting killed by her. I can't really feel sorry for the murder loli.

Pedos deserve to die. Also your waifu a shit and not real.

Yeah, a show centered entirely on her... Except not, she's fake sealed vessel. To make matters worse, then it gets hijacked first by fake real nigger her and then by Shirou because every show needs a shitty male protag these days.

Fans went up in arm when Dies Irae had the second game with 2(?) extra routes, to the point where they had to give it for free to the people that brought the original. Modifying FSN isn't an option at this point for TM

>Install HA Voice Path
>Open up the first Illya scene

Its fucking beautiful.

they should've pointed them to a youtube let's play of the new routes then given them the finger

If they can get away with FGO, they can get away with anything.

Could somebody explain the
>Lancer is dead!
>You aren't human!
joke? I just can't make sense of this translation. How does the joke work in Japanese?

Astolfo's Noble Phantasm?

Its a rough translation of the South Park Jap Dub's version of "You Killed Kenny! You Bastards!"

FGO is free to play, can be cleared with F2P servants easily, so if you just want it for the Nasu written Camelot/Babylonia there's nothing stopping you, aside from the grind (which is still significantly better than Extra's awful rock paper scissor system), and getting past the first few Singularities (Okeanos/London is when the writing started to become decent, and you can skip everything aside from the battles anyway)

Meanwhile, releasing the same game with extra main content (so not stuffs like new OP and minigames) is going to piss fans off.

It won't piss anyone off. People are fucking starved for non-fanfiction Fate content.

Thanks senpai.

literally let's a show being made
>about loli illya wanting onii-chan's dick
>full of lewdness
>everyone lesbo for her pussy
>even goes to the edge with the catgirl illya with puffy vulva or the kisses

Sasuga nips

>Even in the alternate universe based around her, she can never be with the one man she really loved, because the age difference is an actual thing there
But she literally lives with him.

/thread

Is Prisma actually any good or is it just an excuse to make lolis make out and be lewd?

the latter

It's not even that lewd. Yeah, people like Prisma because it's good.

Both

Isnt she supposed to be a magical thrall to an evil house of assholes though?

They got their budget cut. That's why no best girl route and same Ilya outfit in post-bad end scenes.

guys I fixed Illya

Because Fate stay/night was supposed to be a two-part game but they changed it half-way along production and we never got Illya or Rider routes though they got partially merged with Heaven's feel route.

Aaaanyway, she is 18 just like every character in the game (and older than Shirou)

>Why does Illya get the short stick in every single Fate route?
Because not even her daddy liked her.

Is Shirou an idiot?

Shirou is Ahirou

Nasu acknowledged prisma? Can I get a source on that?

That's your dream, not hers

Tsukikan

kek

You really did.

Sounds like basically a repeat of f/z in terms of kiritsugu being a cold ass motherfucker considering shirou spent most of fate connecting to saber

Rude.

Isn't that a dead end in the game?

>gets her own spinoff
>gets heavily sexualized and has shiro replaced with fluffy shero

Nah, its just missing the 1 critical route defining scene under the church. Without it, Shirou never had to face the orphan, and he never resolved to not look back and regret the decisions he made, which would've prevented his action as Archer. Archer regretted the decisions he made, Fate!CG!EMIYA wouldn't, even in the very low chance that he accepted the contract. At the same time, Saber wouldn't have seen Shirou reject the grail, and do the same, choosing to accept that she did her best for her people and she shouldn't try and change it.

thats his subconcious stating his awareness, like he knew she was a girl but at the moment he felt her soft hands it really hit him that he wants to fuck her in the ass

Don't think so? F/SN has so much lore that two games (F/SN and F/HA) weren't enough for it. You have Fate/Zero, Fate/Complete Material, Fate/Unlimited Codes, etc.

How much of the 3rd HGW / Heaven's Feel III do we know, anyway?

I think you're talking about the end in the church basement you get if you don't get enough affection points right? I think what he's talking about is having to burn a command seal to make Saber destroy the grail like kiritsugu did.

That particular bad end happens if you (try) to go full Kiritsugu like said, and you ended up with no Saber points. Fate Normal is everything happening like Fate True, aside from , leading to Saber returning to the hill awaiting her next summon, while Shirou goes on with the same mindset he had at the start of the route.

So Saber's arcade in Fate/Unlimited Codes?

She always gets the long end my stick

Really disappointed with how Prisma turned out. Third arc is just the worst. It feels like it's not even the same series anymore. Then it gets a movie about a flashback about Shirou's past and not even the Shirou from the beginning of the series but one from an alternate world. I went from fun spinoff with a twist to typical fate tripe.

Why didn't Gilgamesh ask Shirou simple algebra questions during their fight in order to momentarily stun him as he attempts to work them out.

FUCK YOU

She should've gone full infamy.

>can never be with the man she loved
Watched the anime, who did she love in the novels? Or is this just shipper faggotry?

Shirou. There's even a weird vaguely-erotic scene between them in the Fate route.

she had it coming since she's a bully