What is kims plan? does he really want to give up hi nukes?

what is kims plan? does he really want to give up hi nukes?
i dont understand, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrCsUNym0RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

russia, iran, china and nk will back stab the entire world as soon as they get an opportunity .

Basically he smelled the Iran deal and he wants Trump to give him the same, Trump looks good and they get to keep doing what they want, he'll never give up his nukes in reality.

And USA and Eurofag won't?
gtfo

He wants to not get nuked, why do you think they keep threatening everyone but not doing anything? They know they have no power and they desperately want to make a deal before their country is destroyed.

He probably going to send a twin to suicide mission and touch Trump with the nerve agent.

Europe is weak and has barley something they can call a military and the USA is basically retarded.

There is a good chance he is fucking around.
If this is the case, Trump will know instantly and things will no go well for him shortly after the meeting.

This
Sorta this
You are stoned ?

Maximum this. US needs to teleconference into this or otherwise keep that NorkFuck delegation in a vacuum sealed chamber the whole time

>Screenshot this and this

He won't be giving up his nukes, but he will be giving up his coordinates.

Trump:(decides to visit the small Persian contingent): Mattis, I leave you in charge.
Mattis: But my king ...
Trump: Don't worry, Mattis. Remember, if they assassinate me, all of USA goes to war. Pray they're that stupid. Pray we're that lucky. Besides, there's no reason we can't be civil, is there?
Mattis: None, sire. [thrusts his spear into a Norks chest]

Red Unification. Basically he’s willing to give up nukes in return for Worst Korea booting the Burger military from its soil.

Moon and Kim will announce the deal to the Worst Korean public and they will accept it out of fear of war.

The media and the ruling party have done their part to prime them to do so by a) exaggerating the abilities of Worst Korean forces to defend the country, b) downplaying the Best Korean threat; and c) emphasizing US intransigence over trade and their supposed “recklessness” to make Kim and moon seem like peacemakers by comparison.

The global media hates trump so they’re happy to help out by pushing this line. Gommunism soon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrCsUNym0RA

The talks are to buy time, theyve done this for the last 30 years lets just hope Trump is not stupid enough to fall for it.

Trump is disarming the CIA-NIGGER-grenade that is Nork.

Think of it as disarming the Cia boobytrap/guarddog before storming (((Their))) castles.

(((They))) be fucked now. Threat of global nukewar-retaliation from the deep state/cabal dismantled.

For god and country! - ALL UNITS GREEN LIGHT TO ADVANCE!!!

trust the plan faggots

Doubt it, its just that having a nuclear weapon gives you a lil bit more of freedom.

Thats the idea.

ur country stops being a vassal.

Shiiiieeet

Company is Oscar Mike, I repeat all units are Oscar Mike.

He will stop tests
And claim to stop production of nukes
But there is ZERO way to verify that
No way NK is going to open up to inspectors
He gives Trump and out
NK gets sanctions dropped + no more US military drills
Kim wins again

i bet he will let inspectors in tho.

I believe this is correct. NK is/was a CIA deep state entity

He does whatever the fuck China tells him to do.

Checked and keked!!!

Lol nukes, first convince me of their existance

This

Trump probably said: "We will fucking deploy an army there if you keep this up." Either directly or to China and China said to NK: "Broski these nibbas are for real, drop the nukes senpai we dont want this shit happenin we got these south china sea shit going breh". NK was like: "Damn son (hehe) but you finna hook a nibba up with some goodies tho, we starvin."
And that was it