What does Sup Forums unironically believe is the solution for whites in South Africa...

What does Sup Forums unironically believe is the solution for whites in South Africa? Because if your only answers are re-instating apartheid or ethnically cleansing blacks then white South Africans might as well give up and pack their bags now. No sane person would countenance that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WIP5TAGI3m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoikhoi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What other options are their realistically, its black and white for the blacks. There isn't a middle ground for them, we don't have the position to re-instate apartheid anyway so thats off the table. All we can do is defend ourselves.

Trade the african migrants in Europe for Boers.

the sensible thing to do is pack up and leave now.

really - the only people that didn't leave already are just too stupid to have done so.

those that remain deserve any fate that comes - Darwin in action - cull the idiots.

Ethnically cleanse the blacks in self-defense.

I say we trade 2:1 black americans for white south africans.

Why would they leave? They've been there for 400 years.

Just giving up your homeland is that normal to you?

White privilege or some shit

Because otherwise, they'll be raped and murdered.
It's not that complicated
Life isn't fair
Sometimes you just have bad luck

Carve out your own state

Frenchman only see's retreat as an option. yep yop yep yop yop.

Slide thread. Ignore.

But make sure you salt the farmland and burn your buildings on your way out

...most left bruh.

Getting the fuck out and returning to Europe. Any country where you are in minority of 8% is really a lost cause for you. Every single day where you remain in it is just asking for it.

>There isn't a middle ground for them

Literally just following through on the promises that were made by all* the factions at negotiations that ended apartheid is* middle ground.

Also, if you listen to these people you'd think they( Boers) were the only people in the history of the planet to suffer an injustice.

Reconciliation and moving forward, most South Africans have this dream.

Afrikaner Volksstaat the only sollution

Well since you're back republican, maybe you should ask Trump to grant visas to white South Africans who are being robbed of their land. I doubt they would be a burden on our country and hey most are farmers. At minimum they can help our agriculture industry. I gurantee they're more useful than Merkel's Muslim Rapfugees

>most South Africans have this dream.
This is true, most of the negative stuff you'll see here on /pol is hyperbolic misinformation or just plain nonsense.

Not if they start killing niggers.

I've seen it for myself, I spent 2 months in South African in 2016 and all of 2014. Things aren't perfect, they're being worked out. It is a beautiful nation.

Yugoslavia/India style ethnic/ideological partitioning.

This is a kike.

Show flag.

White south Africans have more in common with Australians.
Let Australia take them in.

There's a solution for problems like that in my culture. Are you interested?

a) not french just live here - see what i did, i moved countries to get a better lifestyle (oh and before you say it, I am not from north africa or middle east - 100% white ex N Ireland (a shithole ruled by warring theocrats and marxists in an eternal struggle to destroy the quality of life for each other and everybody else)

My brother went to south africa in the 70's - and got out when it went shit. as any sensible person did.

some tides in history cannot be fought - smart people emigrate.

(like the whole population of america - want to know why you have more first class universities and nobel prize winners - because they are all smart descendants of smart people who moved when it was smart to do so.

you look back on Jews in Germnay in 1939 who after 6 years of nazi rule, and many years before that of severe discrimination, who had not already left, and you shake your heads and say "why didn't they leave?" why did they stay - it is so obviously stupid.

same for whites in SA now.

stubborn farmers with no imagination and idiots with nationalist pride stuck up their asses like a ram rod - they will be wiped away

>Things aren't perfect, they're being worked out.
Are you living under a rock? The black government declared they're seizing White farmland without compensation. Another black political leader last year said "we're not calling for the laughter of Whites... YET", emphasis on YET.

I'm sure you're right many Whites want the blacks to just fuck off and let them live in peace, but that is objectively not what is happening. You're a liar.

In fact I think there are several shills in this thread downplaying what is happening in SA, this happens in every single SA thread. Shills appear and say shit like "the Whites are safe, it's all blown out of proportion".

Bullshit. You are just blacks and kikes that are terrified that once the situation in SA becomes common knowledge in the West (and you can't stop it this time, not now that we have the Internet) you're going to pay some heavy consequences for what you are doing and are trying to do.

>if your only answers are re-instating apartheid ... white South Africans might as well give up and pack their bags now. No sane person would countenance that.
>not sane
>Every prediction of the apartheid folks comes true, country falls apart

Fuck off, kike.

>stubborn farmers with no imagination and idiots with nationalist pride stuck up their asses like a ram rod - they will be wiped away

>unironically celebrating Whites being massacred, including children
Shill detected.

You really think you can stop the world from seeing your crimes this time? Not a chance. It's already going viral, bigly.

> White south Africans
>US should take them in

No thanks

SA whites:
Are you armed?
Do you have a part of the land you control?
do you have ammunition factories in that land?
can you secure fuel supply?
If the answer is no, then you've already lost.
Unless the madman send the marines "to pacify" and forces a "two state solution" for SA

Stop justifying your cowardliness, untermensch.

Really? How so? I'm a little rusty on a my Afrikaner history. Was South Africa a penal colony?

He isnt celebrating leaf.

Hope that most blacks come to their senses and vote out the ANC and vote in the DA in 2019. They may not be perfect, but at least they have the interests of all South Africans of all races in mind.

Team up with China. Deploy autonomous killer drones that shoot down all black-skinned individuals. China gets Kenya, Congo, Madagascar, Sudan, Tanzania and Nigeria while White europeans restore Greater Rhodesia and The Afrikaner Volkstaat. Portugal gets back it's colonies of Angola and Moçambique also.

Keep migrating then. If you never take a stance anywhere there'll be no place to go eventually.

The fours have it.

>100% white ex N Ireland
Irish aren’t white you stupid potatonigger
Go back to your stinking island

>>unironically celebrating Whites being massacred, including children

not celebrating - but it is stupid to tear your shirt and pour ashes on your head over people too stupid to see which way the wind blows.

you want a horde of stupid people to come in to "culturally enhance" your white ethnostate?

I met Boers - they are almost without exception thick as pigshit and uncultured. peasant farmers with no sense of humour

the smart ones already left

citizens of ulster descend from protestant scots, they are very different from the potato people south of there.

carry on being stupid, 2udermensh"

or is it that you jst don't think you could hack it in a white country with white people to compete with? Is it that you want to stay in niggerland because there you find it easy to be superior?

stand where you can win without being massacred. You know, the sensible thing to do is surrender when superior forces overrun you, because fighting to the last man just means no more men. a Belgian should understand that.

> South Apefreaka
> whites
There are no whites, only Coons who are passing

and some are not even descended from them - a the Duke of wellington (born in Dublin) said - just because youa re born in a stable does not make youa horse.

i love the simplistic racial determinism and nationalism attached to geographical positions that most posters on this board seem to display - it helps show who is a fucking idiot really quickly.

shouldn't you be posting in french?

youtu.be/WIP5TAGI3m8

War

Where will you stand?

Also, in the modern economy farmland is not that lucrative.

if you don't like racial determinism or nationalism maybe reddit is the place for you,
on the grand scale, i strongly disagree with what the duke of wellington said,
it sounds smart, but it's stupid

divide the country

9/10 bait

South African whites should come here and civilize the Northern Territory

The solution is the system that favors non particular race.

They should all go to Armenia and farm.

The blacks government (malema) have said that the time for concilliation is now over. Their idea of moving forward is stealing and killing.

Land that they made and settled. Its not their fault blacks came seeking gibs me dat. Theres eventually going to be no room to run to, not that most boers are given the opportunity to run.

you said the same thing about germany and the refugees and yet isis has been defeated in syria and attacks have ceased in europe

My dad's uncle was Jewish lived right through the Nazi era, had no problems.

The problem also is where to migrate to. Here in Europe and the USA it's boiling the frog. We'll be in the same situation as white south africans in one generation.

No don't do this niggers are to stupid and lazy to farm anyway but if you salt the ground liberals will be like oh no south Africa has no chance to feed itself because evil whites salted the farmland

>attacks have ceased
Due to police state measures. How many generations unil germany has to pay reperayshuns for this injustice? How many generations until the aggregate weight of shit buckles the german and his society? How many generations until the chickens come home to roost?

You're talking hundreds of years down the line and it's totally hypothetical anyway.

You have 37 million blacks in the US which is almost as many as we have here (42 million)
2:1 would only reduce your black population by 9 million.

>What does Sup Forums unironically believe is the solution for whites in South Africa?
For Whites? I have no idea
for South Africa? Let them starve. They're about to have a water crisis and soon they will have a farming crisis because they're about to kill all the people who are making their food.

In five years it will look like pictures from your average congolese village where the streets are filled with starving children. Then they'll come to us western nations with their hands outstretched asking for food and money.

All we can do at this point is tell them "fuck off" when the time comes.

>Team up with China.
This may unironically be the best option. Promise China exclusive trade deals on their mining industry if they keep them from dying today.

They'll become a puppet state, but puppet state is better than no state. Which is what will happen if the ANC takes over.

>french advocating surrender
SHOCK
H
O
C
K

Run away or serve as warning

>I met Boers - they are almost without exception thick as pigshit and uncultured. peasant farmers with no sense of humour
Fuck off, I have friends in South Africa.

Your generalization is total horse shit and is anti-White.

You're demoralization / anti-White shill.

Did you see the flag?

so you think he was Irish? and therefore catholic, stupid and a republican?

hmmn,

I guess you are born in England, and therefore brown or black, muslim and have bad teeth?

(this is sarcasm, in case you actually happen to be American just living in the UK)

Black user here.
Until people learn how to respect each other as equals and foreign lands that are not their homes, get the fuck out of their country and get them the fuck out of yours.
On one hand, colonist raped the shit out of africa and did far more inhumane shit then any of these hoards of niggers have ever done to the whites still held up in old colonial territories. On the other hand, there you are still in land that was never yours. Then, in your homelands, you're inviting the fucking savages into your civilized societies. Literally, wtf is wrong w/ you guys? You're supposed to have the higher intellect here. Put two and two together. Get the fuck out of savage country, get back to your country, and get these shit tier niggers the fuck out of your ACTUAL homelands. You're so busy trying to stay held up in nigger land that you're losing your own REAL homes.

nope, honest opinion of one who has visited that shit hole.

Secede western cape. Evacuate all whites from the east to the west. Keep the coloureds, kick out the blacks.

>Boer only see's dying as an option yep yop yep yop yop.

>had no problems.
so wasn't a doctor, or a lawyer, didn't want to marry a non jew, didn't have a bank account, and didn't live in any major city then?

oh and never told anyone he was jewish. ever.

yeah right.

>On the other hand, there you are still in land that was never yours.
It is theirs, though. They literally built it.
Oogabooga tribes making mud huts out of their own shit hundreds of miles north of the place the dutch decided to put a trading outpost doesn't suddenly mean the oogaboogas own the entire southern tip of the continent or the continent as a whole.
I wonder what the "africa what black, always was black, get out of here whitey" crowd think of the Egyptians. They have only been there for 6000+ years, should they give Egypt to the Zulu tribe?

This in an anti-White kike shill.

FYI, anons, there are a lot of jews in South Africa, but many of them have VERY RECENTLY fled SA because of what's about to go down.

These kikes know that if Whites wake up to what's going on in SA the jig is up for jews globally, because the kikes have the blood on their hands in SA with regards to giving communist niggers the reigns, and constantly funding black extremists.

Bully this kike out of the thread.

oh dear Burger who has not read the thread - not French

unless you are not a burger, just someone in the US, probably a visiting somali

I went to a Boer wedding - I met about two hundred of them. I am telling you, they were all idiots, puffed up with unearned pride and so short sighted that they couldn't read a calendar.

did you realize I left the place I was born to move to a better place, because I am not stupid?

Anti-White kike shill.

You won't escape, it doesn't matter where you flee to. You will be found and held accountable, down to the last child.

or give america back to the redskins - ship all the whites back to europe as well as the blacks to africa

Radical self defense genocide

>anti-White
nope

> kike
nope

>shill.

you what?

is this really the level of argument here - everyone with an opinion that does not say "whites should rule everywhere and kill everyone else, world domination for whites and death to all others" is anti white, and a jew, and being paid to post?

fuck off back to 9 gag

Make most of the black population disappear. Keep the few smart ones, but not the very smart ones. Otherwise a very large majority black population is asking for trouble.

The laughter of whites would be interesting.
Our old institutions are being swamped by people from other cultures, but ultimately we have to learn to work together in our praise of God.

I'd personally sponsor a South African to come to America and let them crash on my couch while they tried to find work in the oil and gas industry here.

what the the fuck is this gibberish talking about?
for the sake of clarity pic related

All these limp wristed pussies telling us to leave.
Even if we lose eventually, before this is done we will show every shitskin in the world that white people are not to be fucked with.

You won't lose

ah, you are a bot then? just repeating the same nonsense?

or a real shill - controlled opposition? same talking points?

have you been to South africa? Hvae you met any Boer farmers? Arrogant idiots stuck in teh 1800's.

and all fucking religious nuts as well.

As courageous as that may be, maybe spare the women and children the horrors of war? Can't blame folks for wanting to leave.

Die, jewish cunt

The farmers should simply leave and let the nogs starve. Actually, all white people should leave the entire continent, cut off all foreign aid and let them fend for themselves. I'm also for giving American blacks reparations in the form of a one way plane ticket the Africa and $1000 for them to get on their feet once they arrive in exchange for them renouncing their US citizenship. The problem should sort itself out from there.

What's gonna happen with the police and armed forces when the civil war starts?

You can't surrender to people who just want you dead moron.

Nothing in fucking africa is anyone's besides the dark skinned fuckers who are native to that country. The whole goddamn continent is known as Africa. Just like you have Europe. It was never there's. They didn't build shit. They came way the fuck over from foreign lands and savagely colonized it. If you maintain that this is what grants you land rights then if hoards of niggers descend on your ass and reconquer it, its there's. Fair is Fair.
> Oogabooga tribes making mud huts out of their own shit hundreds of miles north of the place the dutch decided to put a trading outpost doesn't suddenly mean the oogaboogas own the entire southern tip of the continent or the continent as a whole.
Being this fucking ignorant .... Declaring the savage ass dutch east india company had rights to the land : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoikhoi
You piece of shit.

> I wonder what the "africa what black, always was black, get out of here whitey" crowd think of the Egyptians.
Take a guess dumb fuck.. its on the continent of Africa
> They have only been there for 6000+ years, should they give Egypt to the Zulu tribe?
If you knew anything about history, you'd know about upper/lower Egypt and the peaceful relationships they had w/ Africa because they were Africans. It wasn't until the later parts of the kingdom that foreigners (arab niggers - the ignorant fucks on charriots you retards like to meme around) here that war broke out between greater egypt and other parts of Africa.

Now i'm starting to see why no one gives a fuck about what's happening down there. You have no respect for people. You're arrogant as shit and unapologetic about a brutal history of subjugation. Godspeed to these retards.