Top-3 Red Pill: OVERPOPULATION. 99% need to die

Homo sapiens through a process of biological reproduction have infested the planet. 15 years ago we were at 6 billion. Today we are near 8 billion.

Extermination is coming, user, and we need it. We need a hard-cull extermination of 99.3% of the sapiens population.

Traffic jams? Long lines? Puffy nipples? Water shortages? Single mothers? Race mixing? All indicators of overpopulation and overcrowding.

Analogy: An elevator has a carrying capacity of 100 humans before the cable snaps. Do you really want to stand in an elevator with 100 humans? I'll take the next one, thanks!

Common arguments by overpopulation deniers:

Q - you first OP (this is the 80 IQ mutt argument)
A - 10 other anons have the same thought, evidence of overpopulation that nothing you say or do is original. all ideas and social spaces are already defined by other homo sapiens.

Q - Population has leveled out in _____, therefore not overpopulated.
A - Ideal population for Western Europe is 12 million. Ideal population for North America is 7 million. If your population has leveled out above those numbers, it is overpopulated.

Q - Overpopulation is a leftist blue-pill.
A - No it isn't. Its biology and science. The left talked about it first, so low-IQ conservatives think its a leftist idea, but it isn't. Use your pre-frontal cortex to think about this, not your amygdala. Before you wet the bed, I am far right.

Q - Fertility rates are declining.
A - What is the population of your continent? If its over ~10 million, its disgustingly overpopulated and infested. Asia has the highest sustainable carrying capacity at 14 million

Further research on how disgusting a situation we are in:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

For those with > 110 IQ:

Lets discuss the logistics of carrying out a 99.3% extermination of the worlds homo sapiens population. What are some methods and contingencies? Timeframe? Who should survive? Should China (highest IQs) run the post-extermination governments?

Other urls found in this thread:

imf.org/en/Publications/Departmental-Papers-Policy-Papers/Issues/2017/04/07/Structural-Transformation-in-Employment-and-Productivity-What-Can-Africa-Hope-For-44710
cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/microcephaly.html
wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/world-map-areas-with-zika
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. global elite
>un meme flag
yeah, nah. go fuck yourself OP

I learned a valuable skillset from the DOD.
How to kill people.

Where are these top 1% going to hide?

things will just take care of themselves

Pretty much this.
Only the richest / most prepared will survive.
The trouble will be being prepared for the right things.

>Ideal population for Western Europe is 12 million. Ideal population for North America is 7 million.

Where do you get this numbers from?

Fuck you, if people can support themselves then they have a right to exist. Also 7 million in north america? is every individual living on their own 50 acres?

Also we just aren't using resources very efficiently. we can fit way more people on this rock.

>we can fit way more people on this rock.

For what reason?

FUD

The global population is set to stablize at replacement rate, as countries move from 3rd world status to 1st world and solve problems like healthcare and education, the fertility rate decreases to replacement rate.

This has been observed basically everywhere across the globe even in the developing countries, they still have a high fertility rate now, but it's rapidly decreasing.

The fertility rate of Europe and North America when averages across large patches is basically already at replacement rate.

That was the hope, but it won't happen for Africa as their economic growth won't be able to keep up with their birthrates.

>get flooded with demihumans
>drive the price of labor to absolute rock bottom
>no one can afford to eat or rent
>'government', aka conglomerate megacorps issue guaranteed basic income/living wages
>create the greatest gulf between low and high class after forcibly deleting the middle class
>keep the chimps in line with bread and circuses (and big pharma)
>chimps continue to fuck despite attempts to dissuade them
>still have population exponentially grow

It'll come to one of three tipping points :

1) Planet of the Apes tier revolution of low iq mud masses destroying civilization for gibs and then killing each other with pieces of rebar for food and pussy
2) Supervirus that has evolved to resist jewdrugs and medicine that deletes 33%+ of the population in swathes
3) Twitchy elites afraid of scenario #1 drumming up a big false flag and nuking areas to remove lots of the population to maintain stability.

There is no averting this.

t. the last high iq white devil in Canada

>Puffy nipples

just watch Utopia you reddit

Stop sending aid to Africa.

The actual data shows that if you track fertility rate over time all countries follow the same pattern and while 3rd world countries lag the 1st world countries by a period of time, their change in fertility so far tracks closely the early development of what are now 1st world countries.

There's no evidence I've ever seen or been presented with that suggests there's some fundamental reason that places like say Africa are incapable of following the trend everywhere else has towards replacement rates.

But even if they do not, that's a problem localized to those areas.

well if the globalist would leave shit alone. The world would correct itself.

YOu can see that with lower sperm counts and people having less children

But nope, they gotta bring immigrants in to up the birth rate

>What are some methods and contingencies?

Infertility virus which hits the mud eyes. Leave the future to the bright eyes.

Here's a few things I find amusing:
1). The current overpopulation is a direct result of the petro industry. Without oil, we simply cannot feed this many people and maintain any semblance of civilization (unless another highly portable energy storage system comes along, which is doubtful within the next 50 years).
2). Not only is it used to power farm machinery and the vehicles which transport food all over the globe, but it is also used to make fertilizer, without which most of the current global farmland will be rendered useless due to poor soil management. When oil takes more energy to extract than it provides (we are fast approaching this mark) the party is well and truly over.
3). Oil is also used to make most of the worlds plastic, without which (due to planned obsolescence) our technology, which we were no doubt expecting to get us out of this mess, will not work. Literally EVERYTHING electronic you buy and use has a plastic component which will fail and cause that machine to stop functioning in a very short space of time.
cont:

great idea globalist elite, and since im not allowing my freedom to be taken the first step of reducing the population is for you to kill yourself

4). The very rich will be safe, due to ownership and control of arable land (and therefore food production). Minions will protect them for food. Some of the very poor will also survive, due to their deep wealth of experience at surviving on the edge of starvation. The real cull will happen in the middle classes. That means you (you may feel like a poorfag, but as you have a computer and are on the internet you are globally in the middle class).
5). Technological maintenance can be expressed as an ability to support a non-productive class of artisans who perform socially advantageous roles for the convenience of the community within which they dwell. As the population drops, so will out ability to maintain certain privileges, such as global communication and information gathering, schooling, etc. The political structure will be obliged (after much upheaval) to mimic the economic conditions which are prevalent.

Thus: The future of your country will be one populated by the landed gentry, plus whichever tramps managed to survive (serfs)..ie:feudalism.

Have a nice day!

It's literally not a big issue, just the result of more widespread resources and healthcare, which enable people to have more children. The population will reach around 10 billion and then start to decline steadily as people in third world countries adjust..

>There's no evidence I've ever seen or been presented with that suggests there's some fundamental reason that places like say Africa are incapable of following the trend everywhere else has towards replacement rates.

I know and I'm not saying that this completely impossible for Africa as there countries there with very reasonable growth and fertility rates but they're relatively small and irrelevant to the bigger picture. All I'm saying is that currently numbers are ruling out that this scenario is going to occur anytime soon. Here's a paper on the subject.
imf.org/en/Publications/Departmental-Papers-Policy-Papers/Issues/2017/04/07/Structural-Transformation-in-Employment-and-Productivity-What-Can-Africa-Hope-For-44710

>But even if they do not, that's a problem localized to those areas.
Problems with overpopulation will affect the whole contintent of Africa and probably southern Europe to some degree.

>massive disease outbreaks
>wars
>famines
>earthquakes
>superstorms
>tsunamis
>droughts
>electromagnetic weapons
what else?

>asteroid/comet impact
>space aliens coming back to "crop" the monkey farm they made
>solar flare
>wandering black hole (ok, this one will kill everybody)
>toxic algae/bacteria evolving that eats our crap and belches out millions of tons of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere
>grey goo

overpopulation is a spook and OP is a shill and psychopath.
LEAVE NOW

>all these potential happenings
>if 1,000 people die its a tragedy
>8 billion people on the planet

the happening will never happen

The problem is there are too many Asians (Indians/Chinese) and too many Africans.

>problem is too many Indians
so overpoopulation?

Overpopulation-fearmongers are literally more retarded than flat-earthers.

That's why we (the west) stop air dropping food on africa and let them sort their own problems out. Do not feed the animals, it creates a dependent population.

True, just bc overpopulation-fearmongers classify all human beings. Which turns out to be a stage of world genocide.
It's a lie to kill or sterilize billions of humans without their consent

too many whites. we need less whites. just my opinion

Some kind of disease will wipe out the majority, it wont be long until it happens.

One of my parents friends works planning and predicting such events for the goverment and he owns a proeprty in rural Scotland which he specifically said he bought for such a case.

>sterilize billions of humans without their consent

Literally the most humane long term solution.

You hear that, China, India, Indonesia, all of Africa?
You gotta go. Sorry.

Thats funny. Because removing yourself from the population is the worse thing you can do in case of a pandemic unless you plan to remove yourself from the general population forever. If your immune system can't develop antibodies to the virus then you are fucked the moment you return to the general population. By keeping yourself away from the general population you are destroying your immune system from the chance of developing antibodies before the virus is far too strong.

>the problem is puffy nipples

You cant develop abtibodies if you are already dead from the virus.

The problem is low iq humans are expanding while higher iq are stagnating or declining

(((They))) r already been trying to cull the population for a good long while now. Wars, SARS, AIDS, swineflu, poisoning food,vaccines, cancer-treatment (cancer kills to slow so big pharma help out with cancermeds that make u die faster) etc , etc

Its not working. Humans are really hard to kill off it turns out and the human spirit is indominable.

I am an agronomist, that should be my ticket to surviving, making me a valuable asset, r-right?

this, dont forget about zika

>Ideal population for Western Europe is 12 million. Ideal population for North America is 7 million. If your population has leveled out above those numbers, it is overpopulated.

I wonder who is behind this post...
Also, you are fucking retarded.
Kill yourself to help with the overpopulation. Really, when you think about 80 IQ points people are right. Just think deeply about the consequences of your thought. Then act accordingly.

Sperm donation eugenics can make everyone geniuses and stabilize population growth and turn the world into a paradise.

>(this is the 80 IQ mutt argument)
>mutt
Why?

>overpopulation
back to your synagogue kike, the world can fit into texas. you're fucking stupid.

>muh over popuulation!
>b-but dont worry goys, you still need immigrants to bolster falling birthrates!
lmao jews

If you think that the only issue here is a living space then you have no business calling anyone stupid.

KYS OP

transforming into a type 1 civilization fixes all of this you stupid fuck. urban food growth, vertical farm, desalinization - eventually expansion into space.

you seriously need to be fucking killed OP

sage

Unironicly this

The solution is obvious.

Overpopulation is a globalist lie. God say be fruitful and multiplay. He didn't put any limits on it at all. At no point in history did he say to stop multiplying. The overpopulation meme is pushed by a bunch of elitists who aren't willing to die, kill off their families or stop breeding themselves but want OTHER people to do it, just like they want OTHER people to be disarmed while they themselves travel with armed guards and live in gated exclusive communities. Stop trying to play God. The Lord laughs at you.

Quick question.
Are you by any chance Jewish?

>Only the richest / most prepared will survive.
You mean the most determined, right?
It doesn't matter how rich you are, since a pack of 20 armed men looking for food can easily fuck you, no matter who you are.

And being well prepared is just dangerous if you can't hide your resources very well.
Everyone will know that the rich people have provisions when shit hits the fan.

Humans should be selectively breeding themselves to be as smart and healthy as possible, so they can overcome the challenges ahead when the happening is upon us.

>overpopulation
>most of us are living comfortable lives comparable to the kings of old
Want to guess how I know you're a nigger?

Because whenever you do it without anonymity, the person making it turns out to be the 'mutt who's butthurt over not being white enough' archetype.

Overpopulation in white countries is a meme. Overpopulation in China, Africa, and certain parts of Central and South America is absolutely real. The thing is, they could fit their populations just fine, but those people are so bad with their land and natural resources it causes problems. And they pollute so fucking much.

His ass of course.

NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST

Very very good tread.

t. dead man walking

You should lead by example.

>For those with > 110 IQ Lets....

How about new round : for those with an IQ > 130 :

How many people think pseudo-intellectuals like OP are a serious fucking danger because they're smart enough to be relatable to dumb cunts, but too stupid to act in sensible ways when it really comes down to it.

Exactly the type of person who could get into power as a fascist dictator, and be just intelligent enough to keep it functioning for a while before it comes crashing the fuck down.

Trying to exterminate huge portions of the earths population fundamentally endangers your portion. The only semi-sensible strategy for it i've seen is what i can guess so far of (((their))) plan - replacement of white people, global economic collapse, kill people off through hunger. Basically if you don't want to enter biowarfare and you're not prepared to wait centuries your plan is going to involve starving large numbers of people.

Trying literally ANY other more 'offensive' approaches to population control would basically guarantee the extinction of your own population. Just look what's going to happen to the kikes if we win the next WW. The smart thing to do is try to set up your country with as high a carrying capacity as you can (if we exclude soil depletion for the moment your carrying capacities logic is fucking retarded and unrelated to true numbers. By your logic earths max pop is ~1/4 billion, and yet we seem to be managing 8 well enough (albeit with some defecit)).

Final point - I'd be fucking suspicious of China having higher IQ's. They're in a good position to game their stats. I'd assume they're overstated by at least 4 points if not more. They're also profoundly uncreative, which doesn't bode well for any kind of government role.

If you really wanted to be brutal you want a society primarily consisting of a 3 way mix of Nords, Anglos, and East Asians. That's the most efficient grouping I can think of, and would naturally create people of all needed roles.

>a meme
Lrn2meme fgt pls

You missed a tipping point (imho the most likely one, probs about 10-15 years out. Maybe less for leafs).

0.) Planet of the niggers tier revolution of proto-humans destroying civilisation the second a big economic crash hits and bringing in some kind of nat-soc government.

I think people would rather give it one last hurrah than just sink into the 1984 basic income gibs 'n shit lifestyle. Especially in the west. Of course number 3.) also looks pretty likely

>puffy niples
>overpopulation

Oh look, it's this fag again.

How is microcephaly outbreaks going to impact this? Some of the highest birth rate areas were hit the hardest...

cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/microcephaly.html

wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/world-map-areas-with-zika

Literally not at all.

Nice idea and all, but its a tiny almost irrelevant portion. It might matter for things like infant mortality a little bit, but it won't make any difference in the overall numbers beyond like 0.01%.

How are ideal population numbers determined and how can I be sure the sources aren't bullshitting me just to kill off people who the elites don't like?

Stop all foreign aid for a start

Provisions means arms as well. People will be looking for work more than likely. They'll have seen that those who try to *take* risk too much during the act, and also the lack of trust in your fellow thugs. If you run with a gang, they might just steal your shit and kill you. But communities of honest workers will thrive, and those who act like fools won't last long. People want safety and security and historically are willing to give up freedom for it.

Just stop having le kids. It's not that hard.

Let's not count brown people. Then the world is not overpopulated at all....

Can we start with the kikes?

WE ARE DEALING WITH SATANISTS FOLKS.... THEY ARE GOING TO BE JUDGED AND DESTROYED AND WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO WAY TO AVOID IT.

>"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few whofind it."

Vid Gestalt related
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance;
He will wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

And men will say, “Surely there is a reward for the righteous;
Surely there is a God who judges on earth!”

REPENT YOU WICKED PEASENTS AND BECOME CHILDREN OF GOD

Depopulation is coming. All the observable data supports that theory and nothing else. 1. Racemixing
2. Promotion of Islam (inbreeding)
3. Refugee "crises"
4. One World Government
5. No borders/free travel
6. Pressure to de-nuclearised power supplies, despite an "energy crisis".
7. Suppression of the birth rate of white females. (Feminism, LGBT, education and career focus, hypergamy, fur babies)

The aim is clearly to get as much African/Asian (inc latino) DNA into the shrinking white population as possible so when the race-based bio-weapon is released a large section of "Whites" die off too. The surviving population will probably be 50/50 Jewish/European with a significant IQ gap in favour of Jewry.

puffy niples? explain

cut out
>100% of poos, shitskins, jews, and niggers
>95% of chinks (the other 5% are pic related)
>80% of nips and other east asians
>50% of whites (all the degenerates can go too)
That's how overpopulation can be solved