Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
youtube.com/watch?v=0_kVeA1YGVY
youtube.com/watch?v=OloXRhesab0
youtube.com/watch?v=QP73569coeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder there is no such things as biological race.

americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583

0% chance the left image has 100% european dna. lots of that comes from the middle east. right image is also so heavily caked in makeup (and the blonde is probably dyed, too) that it's fairly difficult to discern anything about her phenotype, hell from the lips alone she could be part black. really she's just a monstrosity of self inflicted cosmetic variance

that comparison, consequently, is a special type of awful.

t.mad croatnigger

>Sup Forums btfo

You need more diversity and you gonna have it.

You really showed us.

I don't believe in the concept of white race since it's a vague term but just to trigger that retard here's some mediterraryan.

Aztec is not Spanish you fuck wits.

he can try to go to spain and italy and tell them they are not white. only because some amerishit and kikes have certain views on european race doesnt mean shit. its divide and conquer, spanish and italians are not brown by any means and this guy deserves knife in the throat and you too for not being able to btfo him by simple argument.

Reminder that facial variation does not constitute race or even subspecies as these variations can appear in any group.

Why the fuck do they do this

Its a nigger, do you really need to ask that question?

>Reminder that facial variation does not constitute race or even subspecies as these variations can appear in any group.

Sure sure OP nigger.

Why do niggers do anything they do?

Its true. That's why the term "race" was abandoned, because only knowing someone's race you can't guess much about them. Its not a biologically useful concept.

Where?
Daily reminder that commies are utterly retarded and will simply deny reality because they feel the need to virtue signal to their equally retarded soyboy social group

>because only knowing someone's race you can't guess much about them.
wew lad

You can guess plenty about them. For example there isn’t a single leftwing retard in the wet who would actually want to live in a nigger infested area like Chicago

>race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race

Fuck off pathetic nigger.

There is no such thing as "whites". There was for a time in the US but they are all blacked now.

There is only European Caucasians. If you arnt a European Caucasian you are a black or brown or yellow.

White has always been a very broad category. Brits for example are extremely inbred whose ancestors were barbarians and mongrels, yet they have so much to be proud of after their brutal and shameless victories brought them civilization and culture. On the other hand you have glorious Rome who many would have called a white empire. These two groups are completely different genetically and in bone structure yet they are both classified as white to this day.

KICK VEE
>KICK VEE
KICK VEE
>KICK VEE
KICK VEE
>KICK VEE
KICK VEE
>KICK VEE

Daily reminder people who type complete and utter rubbish of no substance are underaged b&. Or they're not, which is even sadder.

Not replying to spam meme images because 100% of the time they're from shitty sources or outright fabricated. Post a scientific paper if you want to offer evidence.

>Not replying to spam meme images
Gotcha faggot!!!

Could you explain how the British came to be inbred after they were conquered and mixed with the Romans, vikings, dutch and french?

Kek. Honestly, all of the commie fags I know are skinny fucks with glasses and acne.

Given that most left wing voting areas are composed of diverse groups, I'd say that contradicts you.

Read your own wikipedia source.

>After the 1960s, the concept of an exact Mediterranean race fell out of favor, though the distinctive features of Mediterranean populations continued to be recognized

>as these variations can appear in any group.
False

No you didn't. I don't spam meme images with shitty sources, so I'm certainly not going to reply to them.

True.

Gotcha again faggot!!!

>what is a tan
even this fuck was very pale he overdosed on the sun jew

Google it, bad teeth is hardly a meme. Being raped and pillaged by your superiors doesn't prevent inbreeding when your band of barbarians live on a small island, including you.

Can ask you a question? What education level did you reach? Not being mean, just want to know.

I don't think "white" is all that helpful a term, when someone says "white people have no culture" they can get away with it because they're really talking about white urban liberals whose only culture is consumerism - I feel like more specific terms for differing european cultures would be helpful and easier to defend, eg I'm "anglo-saxon protestant"

Tell me more about how you post Twitter screenshots from e-celebs explaining that the Spanish "aren't white"

B...but he gotcha user. You got got.

>hurr white means literally the color
Japanese confirmed the true white race!

British people aren't inbred and the only reason we have a reputation for bad teeth is because our actors are selected on realism and ability rather than looking like a silicon robot, which is why British TV makes American TV look like Nollywood.

What do you leftist get from backing and protecting niggers? They have and will continue to drag you down.

Mmmmmnah, a million detective procedurals makes for dull tv. Every cop you guys act as was either molested, a druggie, or some kinda despot.

Comedy is alright though.

Brazilian indians do that too. Can't understand why.

Funnily enough the US has gotten more and more inbred as you got less and less white. Cousin fucking is popular with non whites and you arnt very white these days.

MOOOOOODS, EL ABOMINACION IS AT IT AGAIN!

>Talking to red pilled as fuck Indian colleague.
>He fully admits that the only reason India didn't enslave blacks was due to white people beating them to it.
>Says no chance India would have given freedom to Africans either.

Fine. There are no races. Niggers are still dumb and Jews are still dirty rats. Call that whatever you want. Call me a skin-colorist. IDGAF

I wish Brits weren't so nice. Could have just wiped out niggers, abos, jews,etc and the world would be heaven on Earth.

I don't agree with Vee by the way. I think he's a braindead degenerate retard that should eat a bullet.

The woman he posted is Ukrainian by the way.

This is an non-question. We're so far apart ideologically we might as well be speaking another language. I wouldn't expect a fascist to understand, their brains don't the capacity to. The "hardware" just isn't there to comprehend anything rationally.

>there are no races
>goes onto to use racial pseudo-science

user....

Hmmm

I really want to visit Spain.

>arguing with vee in the first place

The white race is a team of vaguely European people

You really going to say Italians aren’t white? Who wouldn’t want them on their team?

>literally invented fascism
>Rome
>Mousillini
>pizza
>spaghetti
>evola
>mafia movies
>high-fashion
>classical music

If I’m not in the ethno state I’m going to be pissed

Hey look more device-ive shilling on Sup Forums. don't let some el goblino cia nigger tell you southern european people are not white.

> No such thing as biological race
> Quotes anthropologists

Do you ask your mechanic to read your x-rays too?

It is a simple question.

What do you political leftist get from backing and protecting blacks?

With someone of your superior intellect you should have no problem giving use a clear and concise answer.

What?

Why the fuck would Marxists want niggers in their communist eutopia?

Seriously they can’t even get the basics right. They think their going to implement communism with niggers? Lmao

Costa del Sol has some nice places and it's full of swedish girls, would recommend

Well that a wrong,there are physical attribute and facial attributes unique to each etnic.

If you can train an ox instead of telling a man to do the hard labor for you, it'll safeguard your position more in the long run since the ox is less likely to rebel.

It's their culture

>tanning to brown is not White

Good to know that Liberalists are as racist as everyone else.

Daily reminder to just post things like and sage when you encounter a retarded thread like this. Only autists and ideologues don't think race is real.

Could make some nice shoes out of that leather

That is what I am trying to get this fuck face to answer. These Marxist faggots come in here and are never able to answer the question as to why they back and protect such a problematic group like niggers. They never have an answer.

Anthropologists are the people categorize humans. There is no genetic definition of race either. What's funny is I can guarantee both you and the guy who made that image don't know what those numbers or mean.

Erm... there's this thing called "ethics" and its the bedrock of how humans are supposed to be treated? What do I get out of supporting most "whites"? Serious question. Race doesn't exist so I don't really see any difference between what you call blacks and whites.

There unique combinations, you can't guess them though without knowing anything else, which is why race is useless.

saves washing plates at meal time

>>literally invented fascism
>>Rome
>>Mousillini
>>pizza--->chinese
>>spaghetti--->chinese
>>evola
>>mafia movies
>>high-fashion
>>classical music--- Considering Italit didn't exist until the mid-late 1700... I doubt this one

Fuck off Ahmed. This is the fun of Sup Forums.

They are still etnic groups those are fucking real dumbass.

*disfigures ur newborn's cock*

You can tell someone's race by their skeleton, they do this with murder victims who they can't identify.

So basically, "shitpost and spam" when you can't argue back. You know, if there ever is another holocaust, if you're going to killing people you think are black because they supposedly have a lower IQ, I hope you jump in the gas chamber as well hypocrite.

Medical text books accept race. Denying the existence of race is required in the US because of their precarious demographics position.

Med here living in the north. As long as I lived in the Med my skin color was pretty close to the Spaniard, it happens when you go to the beach daily for 5 months and the coldest it gets is 60 degrees give or take. Now Ive become like snow white.

Ffs you morons this argument shouldve been put to rest a long time ago. If I'm not wait at least give me the sauce, if I am however, just fucking cut it out with bs arguments. You're giving the niggs ammo

I had this discussion of "who are whites" with shitskin this week.

My response was "when you and other liberals say POC, whites are everyone else"

She BTFO and stopped talking

I'll just fire this away in case this gets archived or whatever, before i get to elaborate (i will in following reply). Do you see how sneaky this is?
>if you don't say that all europeans should only be blonde hair blue eyed, you should allow yourself to be flooded by niggers, middle easterners or whomever you want. Because you don't exist as a distinct ethnic group within the european collective. And since you don't exist, you should therefore mix with all these, because you don't exist. Ahaha see i'm veeh i'm smart.
Really really really SNEAKY! If this guy is not just completely 3 year old about what white means (which i'll elaborate on in a moment).

that Spanish girl is qt

>And because physical traits are inherited independently of one another, knowing the range of one trait does not predict the presence of others. For example, skin color varies largely from light in the temperate areas in the north to dark in the tropical areas in the south; its intensity is not related to nose shape or hair texture. Dark skin may be associated with frizzy or kinky hair or curly or wavy or straight hair, all of which are found among different indigenous peoples in tropical regions.
This article is saying "because there are black people with straight hair that means you can't predict that a person who is black is more likely to have curly hair"
...are these people retarded? You're telling me all of the black people these guys have seen and they don't think you can predict that they're gonna have that frizzy hair like a sheep? Are you fucking kidding me? Do they not understand that when their "scientific" studies show something vastly different from what the world shows them, they might need to re-evaluate their methods?
And the other 70% of the article is just pure virtue signaling bullshit. "Oh no race was used to justify bad things like the holocaust! That means we shouldnt try to use race as a concept!" Fucking retarded i swear

this webm never fails to make me feel disgust towards merkel.

Based

Can THIS facial variation appear in any group, or just in certain non-white groups? And no, it's not photoshopped.

>another holocaust
>assuming the previous one was real

They arnt retarded. American scientists will be denying science for the next 300 years. That's how long it will take for you all to interred into raceless brown mongrels and the danger to your state posed by diversity passes.

She's Ukrainian.

You're a special kind of dumbfuck if you can't tell that is a simplification of the continuum fallacy and think it is just a
>shitpost
It can only be dumbed down so much, dipshit.

He's referring to the Italian city-states, which, although holding unique identities to this day (e.g. majority of Venetians want an autonomous Venice city-state), are part of the broader Italian culture.

I'd argue that what we recognise as classical music developed primarily in German-speaking nations, but notable genres such as opera originated in the Italian peninsula, and there is no shortage of Italian contributions to classical music.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_kVeA1YGVY
L'orfeo, the first opera, composed by Monteverdi
youtube.com/watch?v=OloXRhesab0
Rossini
youtube.com/watch?v=QP73569coeo
Vivaldi

But all in all, the greatest evidence to my claim is the ubiquitous presence of Italian in musical notation and classical terminology. "Tutti". "Alegre", "con moto", "Concerto Grosso", "Recitative", "Ritornello", all of the terms I have listed are Italian in origin.

Post moar pls. In turn, I've provided another Evgenia.

>falling for le 56% face meme
Boy you're just looking for a reason to abandon us in the next world war just like you did the last one aren't you, you potato eating bastards

>venetians want an autonomous venice city-state
They are a minority.

she looks completely different from the one in the OP pic

>"ethics"
So you back niggers based purely on a basis of psychological self-fulfillment/self-actualization?

This is why it is so easy to exploit the constant and unrelenting desire for leftist to cuck themselves to niggers. Niggers are a total parasite and plague to humanity but leftist feel the need to cuck themselves with nothing to show other than their strict adherence to ethical code that aids in their destruction.

Niggers are truly the greatest weapon against their own leftist supporters.

Serious question. Is there any point at which leftist will abandon niggers? How far can we push niggers to get you to realize they are more trouble than they are worth and force you to cut your losses?

I stop paying attention for a couple days and Vee has gone so far right he is calling Meds non-white?

American settlers invented the term white/whiteness. You can call it by its more precise term European, which is what they should have stuck with calling it. You can also divide european ethnic groups into west and east europeans. And also subdivide them more. But they are specific ethnic groups that are all european. But their specific nation ethnicity first and foremost.
The reason they came up with white, is to distinguish particularly europeans (white americans or just americans) from africans (black americans) in the US. But since they made a new nation it made no sense to call themselves german, irish, british, swedish, dutch, whatever american. Since they were making a new nation from dust/nothing together. and so they called themselves AMERICANS, but they were europeans. And and the europeans were 80-90% of the population up till 1965, about 10% niggers, and rest were people from a few other places. That's your country built by immigrants right there. They only also accepted western europeans for the longest time till around the 60's, because they belonged to their own ethnic common ingroup. And thus had similar culture and values and behaviour and genetics.
white in the context of america means european. The stupid shit is you should have called it european instead of white. Since that's what it meant, and the only thing that it meant. Because now hispanics and others who are also of fair complexion but not european, are now claiming they are white too. But everybody at that time knew that it meant european. Pic related is why that mattered. You can take some middle eastern with white complexion, but he's not european, so underneath it's not the fucking same thing/creature! Do you understand that. It's distinct ethnicities, having similar skintone does not necessarily equivalence make. Or means that neither them actually exists as an ethnic group. If people think genetics is only about skin color i'm flappergasted.
(continued in next reply).

The lips, the eyebrows, the eyes, and head shape are all the same. Look up Katie Fey or Eugenia Diordiychuk.