Merchant

Share your merchant pix/memes

this is my fav

amateurs

Still waiting for a sequel from Never Ever Land.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

F

Gib abstract merchants

Is that a real thing?

giving away merchants for free

Mine better

I wonder who could be behind this toast!

Yep

nice one user

this is now a mutt thread.
Post your muttlings

wow nice!

the real plague are slavshits

>carefully choosing the photos
Nice job on showing the worst parts of my country and the best parts of yours.

When she asks me "do you remember your first blowjob"?

You have me a sensible chuckle Shlomo, you're safe for today but unfortunately won't be spared when the day of the oven comes

Now you won't sleep at night

>best army in the world

We take everyone, and care for our disabled, giving them a new purpose in life.

Unlike your shithole, where people are dying on the streets lmfao

Eghm, eghm... Talmudic quotes.

62% of our leaders are Jews. (Ukraine)
Our life is getting worse with every year.
Does that look normal to you? shlomo

all of those quotes are false. also the claim that we have been kicked "from every country on earth" is also 100% false.
We have a history of 2000 years and every single war or conflict has been counted as "kicked" and its simply false.
It's antisemetic propaganda spread by 1 stormfront blog.

if u have any hot young females in your circle, i'll give them a good home b4 a turk or jew takes them back to their country and turns them into a junkie whore.

lmao nice social engineering Goldberg

ok

here you go, user

imagine being this fucking retarded

More beautiful words from Mishna, Gemara, Sanhedrin, Zohar, Jerusalem Talmud, and the supreme Babylonian Talmud (Talmud Bavli)

Is it more likely that all the nations and cultures of the world conspired against the Jews?

Or is it more likely that they made enemies wherever they went?

It's more likely that the land of Israel has seen 2000 years of history and every world conqueror had passed through at some point in that time.

USA is how old - 300 years? Lets see what happens after you are 2000 years old and count every conflict you've been through

>all of those quotes are false
The quotes are 100% real.
Everyone here can do some research on the Talmudic books. its available on the web.

Sorreh, no english peaking girls around me.

You have completely misunderstood. Probably intentionally. And you should know that the U.S. fights Jewish wars, we've been cucked since Nathan burned down the White House in the War of 1812 for rejecting the renewal of hte 20yr charter of the First Bank of the United States. So your list is pretty much a continuation of Israeli aggression.

You were expelled from many, many countries for many offenses, from shaving coins to child sacrifice - even Rome is so cucked that they had to stop canonizing the child victims of Jews - like St. Simon of Trent. Be gone, your tricks don't work on me.

Oh shiet, thanks for sharing.

oh really? Can you read Hebrew?

Cuck

I have that one on a coffee mug. its good shit.

Aww. Did some kike just got mad over merchant ? Bad, bad goy.

>imagine being so triggered you have to say amazing posts are retarded

You just proved why we hate jews. They want to have everything under its control