Zero tension or build up prior to gokus transformation

>zero tension or build up prior to gokus transformation
>almost the entire fight is reused animation or repeating flashes in the distance
>goku gets trashed within half an episode

Why are people nerdgasming ocer this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=misXwOe57ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=DJPsstWVnuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Goku's the "strongest" character in anime history.

People want to believe that Goku can't be beaten, yet anything can kill him like drowning or falling into lava.

I swear it almost feels like this was done on purpose to shit on the spic who drew this.

Yeah, the fights in the Black saga were much better
youtube.com/watch?v=misXwOe57ZU
I think the music is what made so many people like the Goku Vs Jiren fight

Music was trash, fight was good.
You are retarded if you thought that they would not reuse the animation in the OP.

I don't have an issue with the reused animation
It's just that the entire fight was nothing but rapid punching
No choreography, no different techniques, just a less noisy ATATATATA

I always get the feeling that DBS was made to shit on powerlevelfags

You sound like a toyonigger who's salty that his joke of a manga will never live up to that special.

>almost the entire fight is reused animation or repeating flashes in the distance
That's how it used to be and is way better than yatatatata
>goku gets trashed within half an episode
Yeah, wanted it to last longer

The Manga is even worse dude
First Goku learning the Hakai, then Beerus trashing every other GoD. It's clear that Toyotaro has his favorites and glorifies them to no end.

No I'm actually just a bit annoyed that they hyped this up for what, 2 months? And then this is all we get? Some silent rapid punches, some slowmotion dodges and some flashes in the distance.

Super has done nothing new except ultra instinct and despite looking cool and all it was a dud

>expecting superfags to have any semblance of taste

>never live up to that special.
I haven't read the manga yet but if there are people who unironically believe the shit that they got for the super special was some high quality animation then they really need to revaluate their fucking taste in life.

>drowning or falling into lava

lol did this actually happen

FUCKING THIS
Most of the shit we got was ATATATATA some shockwaves and this crap only maybe 2 scenes of shida which weren't even 30 seconds long.

Expecting Toei to deliver top quality animation is in itself a dumb thing to do. Toei does feature many famous and popular shows like DB and OP, but that's all they make money with. They don't need high quality animation when Goku or Luffy are on the screen.

It's still better due to the fact that non-animated media can't convey movement properly.
I don't even know why they try to replicate battles with stills.

Yeah, Goku needed a special suit to withstand getting burned by lava when he was searching the dragonballs

I've been watching off and on looking at threads to see if super is any good. I know it's nostalgia glazing and a kids show at the same time, and that's why I enjoy it.
What people who didn't like it don't understand about the Jiren fight is that this is still the setup to the actual fight. This isn't the climax, this was meant to be the build up to the climax, the transformation wasn't a pure transformation, it was a preview to the actual thing.
All Jiren did was finally talk in this episode. This was just hello.

>what is precure
no excuse and they clearly don't give a shit for their long running shows and we have seen time and time again that they are still capable to do so.
Fate/Zero boku no hero academia opm etc. just to name a few

This is considered peak animationIn the Philippines.

Precure isn't that top notch either. If you compare it to Miyasaki, Bones or Mad House it pales in comparison

Even for a hello, it's pretty lousy
Just compare it Black, for example
youtube.com/watch?v=DJPsstWVnuk

They turned the fucker into Luffy hahahaha no wonder this show is only being watched by spics nowadays.

What's the difference between Masenko and Kamehameha?

Masenko lasted a split second and was used as a distraction

That's not even an answer to that question

>People want to believe that Goku can't be beaten
Even though he gets beaten all the time

More like why do DB shitters still gobble up these cancerous kind of "fights" two decades later. Because if the answer is nostalgia then it is nostalgia for a shitty product and thus they deserve to be shot for liking it.

I can tell because I just watched that special and it still is the same crap it has ever been. Here's what a typical dragon crap "fight" usually consists:
>either a side vatly overpowers the other and just tanks their punch spam or whatever and fucks around with them (90% of the fights end up like this with one side with no hope for victory at all)
>other 10% when the fighters are evenly mathed go on for hours with them punching punching kicking each others body with complete disregard for anatomy or anything interesting like targeting some part of their body to damage it

The one good fight in the entire DB title was the first rematch of Goku vs Piccolo when the villain tries to incapacitate Goku's limbs as soon as he sees that he can be a threat to him, and follows that up with his big beam attack that blew up the entire city. If I remember right in their next rematch something similar also happens but it has to have been something much less impressive given how I remember the other one much more clearly.
The rest of the "fights" up until the freeza arc (last one I ever bothered reading, I seriously doubt that ever changed at any later point in time) were nothing but long drawn out foreplay sessions between overpowered fighters testing out their blows on each other, on the very very rare occasions they happened to be evenly matched. No actual body damage, no strategy to damage their limbs or even to make them bleed out or the like, nothing. At most the weaker foe gets impaled or exploded at once when the villain stops gloating (in the worst cases said gloating being him fellating himself by mocking the protags doing a completely inneffective punch spam on him) and then goes for the kill.

Didn't he get shot by a piddly laser not too long ago

>1 frame
>animation

You tell them my fellow Toyocuck xD

Are you fucking retarded have you seen the scene in animation? Its just your usual ATATATA so don't give me that shit you shit taste punk and i don't give a shit about the fanfic manga either. DBS is pure garbage and thats a fact that you can't deny,

GOMU GOMU NO KEK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

b-b-b-but he shook the universe by flexing!

>Jiren is gonna be a weakling in the manga
They should just burn that publication to the ground for letting such a hack in.

He lost to beerus, lost to Hit, lost to Black AND Zamasu and now he lost to Jiren. He got slime Vegeta but that was only filler.

Oh yeah and technically he lost to Golden Frieza.

Are you retarded

>posting stills

>Anatomy
Sounds gay as fuck my dude

>implying

and still they manage to do mental gymnastics to justify it

>you think some epic shit is about to go down
>TOEI GIVES YOU SOME YELLOW SCRABBLES
everytime

there is still hope amigo, there is still someone with hidden potential that will save the tournament arc

>dragonballfags are still content with their show
kek

Literally the whole Nappa vs everyone and Goku vs Vegeta fight was people going for all the weak spots to try and beat them. The everyone vs Recoome fight had that too and many parts of the Frieza fight showed that too. Post Frieza you can't really do that since the other villains have no weak spots. Even then post Cell fights had some nice beats to them.

>Awesome rotation and actually good looking quick ATATATA
Nah man it still quick punching so its shit lol XD

it's not that Toei can't... it's just that they don't care. Look at the Digimon Tri movies compared to the first and second digimon movie. MILES DIFFFERENCE

You don't know what a still is, Miguel.

Like everything in DBS so far: Nice concepts, awful execution. It's their motto.

this

and the fact that those little faggots zenos, krillin, tien, beerus and the angels never shut the fuck up during fights with their explications and theories
it completely ruins the pace and the tension

>WAKU WAKUUU