Which was the better of these two comedy anime?

Which was the better of these two comedy anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=spAvM91d8RA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVZSAeUbX1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwdzr4JxJy8
youtube.com/watch?v=iAE4dLxAgZE
youtube.com/watch?v=9JOY3oAylBI
youtube.com/watch?v=aeuSrAY4zwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Otoshimono had more going for it than just comedy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=spAvM91d8RA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVZSAeUbX1Q

Intro songs.

Because adding heavy drama to a fanservice harem comedy show won't create tonal whip lash at all

Yes, it had shitty unneeded drama. Seto no Hanayome was fun all the way.

seto no hanayome

The grandpa scenes in Heavens lost Property had me almost dead. Those were some of the funniest skits I've seen.

Hanayome was a much better anime adaptation and is just packed with more jokes, even if some of them miss the mark or are weak, and I like that
Otoshimono's anime never clicked with me so I'll judge by the comic, but I wouldn't call it only a comedy, it's a weird series of whatever the author felt like making that month.
It also spent a lot more time on fanservice than making funny jokes and the character personalities are all a bit too generic, even by romcom standards.

I thought Otoshimoto was amazing. I laughed all the time while watching it especially on the gun episode. I don't know if it's just me but the stuff that happens in that series is just seemed so random and hilarious and there was a lot of emotional moments and comfy mixed in like the Christmas episode and the last episode of season one which actually made me cry because it was so heartwarming.

2/2
Now that I think about it the last episode of Seto was heartwarming as well when Nagusumi finally becomes a respected member of the family.

I laughed more in Otoshimono, maybe because I love the low brow humor.

I mean when the male VA did a cover of the intro song about flying panties I was dying.

I want to Nymph.

Out of all the girls Seto is objectively the best girl though. Not only in these two series but most anime in general.

Seto no Hanayome was infinitely more funny, I loved every second of it. It really picks up too and continues to get funnier and has a fucking superb ending. All the characters were fucking spot on too, loved every single one. Luna best girl.

Sora no Otoshimono was alright, although I found it a little dull at times and eventually got a little tired of the fanservice by the end. That being said, I really wanted to fuck Nymph, still do.

Suns mom has got it going on though.

Seto Hanayome has to be the funniest comedy I've ever seen behind Gintama and Highschool Boys.

The one on the bottom was the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Gintima is highly overrated. I gave it a chance because I was desperate and I just couldn't get into it.

Seto no Hanayome is the clear winner, this isn't even a competition.

That's why I loved it.

And then everyone died

>complaining about fanservice in HLP

IS THIS A JOKE?

SETO NO HANAYOME WAS INFINITELY BETTER.

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN COMPARE THE TWO, BECAUSE THEY BOTH START WITH "SETO NO"?

I SWEAR TO KAMI-SAMA OP YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER FIND YOU IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE HOLY GUACAMOLE YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN.

It's Sora no Otoshimono, not Seto no. Dumb tripfag.

Seto was far superior

Sora was just bland and the characters no where near as memorable outside the girls. MC was terrible as well

I'M SO UPSET MY BRAIN MADE AN OOPSIE.

Stop typing like a retard, and while you're at it, fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Did you even watch Sora?

I dropped it, so kind of?

I'm inclined to think not, because nobody could hate a series with such great ending songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwdzr4JxJy8
youtube.com/watch?v=iAE4dLxAgZE
youtube.com/watch?v=9JOY3oAylBI

I don't remember Sora no Otoshimono even though I know I watched it so I'll have to conclude it was an unremarkable series with nothing going for it other than serving as a platform for fanservice.

I'm not overly fond of ecchi series.

Did bottom ever get a season 2, or was it s3 I was hoping for? s3 when??

maybe u can't remember it because u were too busy sniffing ur butt lmao

That doesn't count you fake anime fan.

I don't have to watch the entire series to know some fanservice garbage won't ever be on the same level with Seto no Hanayome in any way.

Top, there is no other answer.

Damn you, why would you do that? giving me a sick burn like that while I'm just making an honest post on the internet. Having me be so upset inside. My bowels can't handle this sort of tension anymore.
Take it back!

Saying Sora is only a fanservice show is like recommending Madoka to sombody as a moe series.

Both of those shows are mediocre to me either way, so introduce them however you want young man.

ok i take it back sry *hugs u*

You don't like Seto or Sora? You're just a bad anime fan.

No, Sora and Madoka.

I love Seto no Hanayome, it's been my #1 favorite series since 2007.

>doesn't like Madoka

What does that even mean?

I don't hate it, I just think it's mediocre.

Perhaps "alright" at best, but nowhere near the masterpiece some people consider it to be.

I guarantee you haven't even seen it. You sound like a lunatic right now.

I watched both and only remember and rewatched one of them. Seto no Hanayome any day, Sora no Otoshimono has nothing on it, now fuck off with your shit taste.

O-Ok, I forgive you
*blushes profusely and

Wait a second, suigin, is that you? GOD FUCKING DAMN IT Suigin stop talking to me nigga it's over just fucking let go jesus christ. go post cats with touhou hats on /jp/ or whatever it is you do these days.

Let me guess, you think Madoka is a masterpiece?

If that's your opinion, then I'll respect it. But I'm allowed to disagree with you. I saw it when it was airing with Sup Forums and I thought it was overrated for a show that was "alright" at best.

You didn't see it.

Look young man, I don't want to deal with whatever mental gymnastics you're doing to cope with the fact that someone doesn't think Madoka is a masterpiece, so I'll just leave you alone with your thoughts.

No user, I know for a fact you didn't see it. Before you judge a show you should at least have the decency to watch it. Just a bit ago you admitted you didn't even watch Sora.

I dropped Sora 4 eps in.

I finished Madoka.

I dropped Sora because I don't like ecchi fan-service stuff. My personal opinion at the time when I watched Madoka was "hm, I guess these people have power levels of under 200 if they think this show is some kind of a masterpiece."

I'm not going to change my opinions for you or pretend I didn't watch it just so your headcanon of how things ought to be can remain intact.

>I finished Madoka
>didn't like it
>finished

Suigin? I'm just a bored and lonely user, but now I'm curious about this tripfag drama. Who is Suigin and how did she hurt you?

I'm confused, why would your reading comprehension skills interpret my post in that odd way? I said I thought it was mediocre and "alright at best," there's a clear logical disjunction between that and "didn't like it."

It's glaringly obvious that this discussion going nowhere, so I'll just leave you alone.

Seto no Hanayome had the better comedy by far. I still sometimes rewatch the first OVA years later. Otoshimono had fanservice and the glasses guy. Probably would have liked the latter better if it had decided to focus on either the heavy stuff or on the silly skits, instead of trying to go for a mixture of both.

You said you'd stop talking to me multiple times but each time you've lied and you expect people to believe you didn't live Madoka despite finishing it? Pathetic. I bet you didn't even watch it in the first place.

like*

Most people who "hate" Madoka are Eva fans mad that it outdid their favorite series.

Surely Obaa-san wouldn't be that petty? Oh, wait, she's a woman. nvm.

I personally think Eva is mediocre too.

Anno should've just written some drama series, because the way he develops his characters and have them interact in a very realistic way is fantastic, but my god his inability to come up with a decent narrative that follows a coherent structure is just complete mess.

He's no one of importance. I'm sorry for mistaking you for such a plebeian old poster, you unique you. The one who looks like everyone else but has a shining burning averageness inside that never goes out.

>pretending he hates Eva to cover up

It might have worked if you didn't immediately start being a fanboy right after.

What the hell is wrong with you? are you actually this autistic? are you actually quite literally incapable of comprehending the possibility that someone may actually in fact watch Madoka to completion and reach the final conclusion that it was nothing but an average series? Do you come out of your ass for air some times or did you bring up a snorkel with you jesus christ fucking hell man what the holy fuckity fuck fuck im so fucking upset man don't make me throw around my arms around like this man im fucking 400 pounds my heart can't take all this work

You already outed yourself. Just stop posting.

>make comfy comedy
>go full edge by the end

Madoka was overhyped garbage. No idea why people thought it was a masterpiece. Just wanted to leave this nugget here. Onward to other threads

Seto no Hanayome.
And Luna is best girl.

San > Lunar because Sun > Moon

Pedestrian-tier post as expected from a faggot trip

>samefagging

We all know it's you.

Make way for Mermaidforce

youtube.com/watch?v=aeuSrAY4zwg

Sora no Otoshimono got fucking annoying real fast with the MC

comedy-wise, Seto. That's not even a contest.

I'm pretty sure it's at least a contest.

Most people don't seem to think it is aside from OP.
It's just a really weird comparison to make because these shows really have nothing to do with each other.

They're both comedy.

Why didn't the MC fuck the girls on the bottom? They were his property, unless bullshit plot reasons happened.

I think he felt bad because they had no choice technically even though they actually loved him. He grabbed a lot of boob though.

Not enough of a basis to form a direct comparison on. Even within comedy there's different genres and styles and the lack of anything in common between these two really makes it a completely random comparison that's probably just based on the fact that for some reason OP really liked both of these shows and went on the internets looking for validation not knowing he made the terrible mistake of putting Otoshimono up there even though it's a piece of shit for brainlets who like boobies and cannot beging to comprehend what terrible transgression they made when they put this open bag of doritos next to high quality cuisine which they can't tell apart because they don't have the palate and have completely lost all discerning capacity for quality probably after years of shoving down whatever tit jiggling jello ass filled garbage garbage they watch that gave them the level of judgement necesary to make such a retarded comparison and think "this is fine" before hitting the submit button like a fucking retard.

So you admit they're both comedy.

I understand everyone prefers the top anime, but I just can't take it, Sora no Otoshimono has evidently better "material", and adding some drama to this crazy comedy was pretty nice, at least with the first two seasons. And the MC is a degenerate genderbender.

the only recurrent joke i never liked was nagasumi's mom ntr with masa

SnH got more likeable character.
SnO got better fap material.

SR still superior despite the author being a massive shit head to Hige.

Everyone want to be NTR'd by Masa-san.

What's SR?

Pie end

What the hell is that?

It means lurk moar faggit

Don't compare your no name anime to actual good series bud.

t. summerfag

Summer is over Sally.

But not the cancer.

Wrong.

Seasons don't get cancer chief.

They bring cancers like summerfags that can't lurk for shit.

I don't even leave the house during summer. I hardly even know how it feels or what it's all about.

Can you just shut up and say what SR stands for