youtube.com/watch?v=-oVp_y8zZWk
youtube.com/watch?v=zXbQHMIOpjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[BALDS LOUDLY]

[spanish gibberish]

What went wrong?

en el próximo episodio..

IT'S NOT FAIR GOHANBROS

GOKU WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ELIMINATED AND GOHAN WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE NEW LIMIT BREAKER FORM

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Truly /ourguy/.

>out in 3 weeks to a exhausted Gokuck
Shitty u6 ""saiyan"" girls getting trashed like they deserve. As if they could ever hold a candle to best boy if they can't even get past his literal low energy father.

spics.

This triggers the Cuckhan.

>fugly waste of spce "characters" bring down the arc whenever they get screen time
Go check it if you don't believe me, it's true.
ToP had alright episodes 98 and 99 and then goes down the drain in ep 100 until it begins to recover when GODhan gets his fight in ep 103 (ALL episodes from 104 on being praised on Sup Forums with the exception of Tenshitcuck's 106).
Remember when people were bashing the arc non stop? It was just after the saiyan shitters episodes though the magical girl episodes also being awful, I have to admit.

>episodes get good and become enjoyable as soon as the latest episode when the ""saiyan"" hoes did anything fades out from recent memory
You may be on to something user. Here's hoping they are eliminated as soon as possible so that the big dogs in the tournament can regain their space as soon as possible instead of the fodders like those two.

If Goku is a martial artist and a good guy then how come he doesn't teach anyone else techniques he knows? It seems he learns techniques and keeps them to himself, except when he taught Gohan how to turn Super Saiyan.

I am pretty much certain that our boy goh/a/n always had a ultra instinct. remember the fight with buu?

>Toriyama got lazy
Go figures

This.

He couldn't even be bothered to draw tails for fucks sake, how lazy can you be?

Shit like this make me wanna write just out of frustration really, but I contain myself.

Toriyama's idea for Gohan as a protag was "he's a punching bag for 90% of the arc and then comes back as an unstoppable jesus". Because he was #1 in popularity polls in Cell arc.
What he didn't understand is that readers did not like that arc, they voted for SSJ2 Gohan because he was an edgelord and his power was maximum.
Meanwhile, Gohan was worthless shitter in Buu arc and poll reflected that, Toriyama wanted to be done with DB in general and said "fuck it, you want Goku, here's Goku.".

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-oVp_y8zZWk

Real theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zXbQHMIOpjs

GOJAN ES EL SOMBRERO BLANCO

...is excellent for hugging.