Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/biggucci_idz/status/971767014355361793
twitter.com/biggucci_idz/status/971844848998404097?s=21
youtu.be/reFj3b9V0nE
twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/971826083363397632
youtube.com/watch?v=e8HHWyH1og4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link britbong

twitter.com/biggucci_idz/status/971767014355361793 Just look at the whole thread. This nigger really thinks Britain is his country.

>sorry, that page doesnt exist

twitter.com/biggucci_idz/status/971844848998404097?s=21

You fucking mong

It works for me.

wtf i'm demoralized now

The congoid is probably confusing not wanting to deal with them, with being intimidated by. Which makes sense since they can't really analyze things past a 3rd grade level.

Only thing more annoying than nogs are the ones from Europe that think they're tough. I don't care how big and black you are, if you have an English accent you don't intimidate anyone.

All niggers need to be fucking slaughtered.

this
also shit low effort thread
sage and hide

>WE WUZ BRITONS

Holy shit

Because as we all know you need a detroit ghetto accent to be tough

youtu.be/reFj3b9V0nE

what a fucking retard, deport him

The cheddar Jew has really fucked us over.
Can we persuade Putin to poison London?

>Deport him
Where to? Apparently it’s his country.
Just fucking MOAB London please.

>London's culture is black

I don't know much about London's culture, but when I think of the UK, the last thing I think of is niggers

>asian

>the first britons were black

is this a Sup Forums troll account

>we wuz the original Britons

We are seeing the REAL purpose of the cheddar man hoax the jews concocted in action. Even if it was ALREADY debunked, the effect on anti-white lemmings and groids is indelible.

did he seriously WE WUZ BRITONS N SHIIIET?
is he serious? fucking lmao

no matter how "diverse" you get (shades of brown) you are still ruled by The City so have fun
white people will just move out and leave you sitting in the shit because you are too poor to move

>when even your ancestors hate you

Britain needs to destroy Babylon

Are you a time traveler from 50 years ago? London has been non-white for decades now you idiot mutt. No wonder Americans get mocked here so much, you're incredibly ignorant of the world outside of your shitty fly-over state.

>London has been non-white for decades now

it's not even non-white now retard. it's just non-white british. counting whites from outside briton puts it over 50% again

Someone tell him to bring his ass to Tennessee and see how intimidated we are.

Only cucks and cowards live in NWO cities. Decent folk left these shitholes long ago.

yep...this bathtub of shit we are all sat in isn't human its merely dog

That goes for any major shithole in the world, be it NY, Londistan, Berlin, Vienna, whatever.

They're all cucked NWO trash melting pots. AVOID.

they really think their shitty music and slang is high culture

>Important monuments surrounded by subhumans thinking they built them
This is why god invented chemical weapons.

> "But the first Britons were black, you're in my country. Go to America and chill with the Nazis there"

> Fucking cretin

Gotta be a troll, dude is using the official britbong term for arabs, using cuckmeme and "WE WUZ CHEESE MAN" when it's already been killed.

And putin is his messenger.

@him to London cops and get him arrested for "hate speech"

I met a few 'black british' while in spain, their accent is really annoying and they're very uppity.

Can we persuade Putin to destroy this country?

Maybe I've become too invested in politics, but seeing shit like this is making me insane. I really want this country and everyone who's let this happen to suffer.

>hate speech
He’s a negro. Everyone knows negros can’t do hate speech. Bigot.

They are so proud of it as if it means anything

>WE WUZ BRITONS
Fucking worthless nigger. When will they understand that they were nothing, are nothing and will be rendered nothing? I want to dig out the first person who saw these negroid abominations and thought bringing them to the West was a good idea. Dig them out and smash their remains with the casket lid to my heart's content.

Just London, and maybe a good chunk of north England would do. West Country, Wales and Scotland are still ok.

They will steal anything, history included. They already do it to the Egyptians ffs.

Nah white men are scared shitless of black ppl...

Cheddar man had dark skin

Stop shitposting leaf. Nobody cares.

You think our nations are anything but anarcho-tyrannies designed only to brow beat the native population into submissions so we can be good debt slaves.

Cheddar man was already debunked but those scum behind it got what they wanted.

They are worthless. The most worthless useless race to ever exist. They resorted to stealing Egyptian and others' history and culture because they have nothing. They invented nothing, built nothing, accomplished nothing, amounted to nothing. They sat in their own shit, ate bugs and mud pies for hundreds, if not thousands of years, and many of them still do. Fucking niggers. "White man opressed them". Should've fucking killed them all.

>163299208

Cheddar man had a darker skin than MODERN EUROPEANS , this does not make him a fucking NIGGER. In fact Cheddar man's closest relatives are his modern British descendants and modern Estonians(Who apparently are much closer genetically to Ancient European hunter gatherers than other European people).

MY FATHER WAS AN ENGLISHMAN

HIS GRANDFATHER WAS AN ENGLISHMAN

MY GRANDFATHER HAD 9 SIBLINGS, THEY WERE ALSO ENGLISHMEN

I AM ENGLISHMAN

>Should've fucking killed them all.
That’s America’s biggest tragedy: not killing or castrating the negros. Could you even imagine how fucking amazing America would be now?

It is his country, you britts are all soys

Last time i went to London i was off my face on a fuck tonne of cocaine with some lads and ended up in an argument with a black bloke who thought the Moors in Spain were black.

Honestly, science and history is being changed and people seem to believe it.

Fuck off, silly pecker. Your negro problems are far worse.

But your grand-grandfather was congolese and it will stain your bloodline forever with the stigma whether you call yourself an englishman or not you worthless nigger communist.

And it will be used to violently make Europeans extinct in the end

>'so' tell for cognitive dissonance
>'absurd absolute' tell for cognitive dissonance

Should've never brought them here in the first place. Can you imagine going to that shithole of a continent, seeing those black ugly beasts and thinking to yourself "Yeah, I'll take these things home with me, they will be useful". This kind of shit makes you believe God was real and he confined those creatures to their own continent away from actual humans for a reason. They should've been quarantined there. They had no way of getting out by themselves, they didn't even have a wheel ffs.

WE WUZ BRITONS N SHIET NIGGA

>implying women get lip injections to look black and not to make blowjobs more fun

>intimidated
You mean hesitant to be around due to your propensity for violence and destruction?

I'm here to stay.
My grandmother is English.
I am not going away.
this is my home and my nation too.

>El monstruoso britannica

London is fucked. Thanks jews.

You know how US pop culture is driven by African American culture now? It's the same over here

I even created a Twitter account to stop this nigger niggerish bullshit... But I noticed some britons are pussies to even call them niggers

Over 85% nigger. Sad!

Pop culture is driven by Jews, not niggers.

I meant like day to day memes on social media and that

> this is my home and my nation too.

No it isn't.

>leaf
you faggots are scared shitless of everything

Why do you allow this bro?

This has got to be the angriest thing I have ever read on this site.

>white men are intimidated

When a monkey is doing some monkey shit, we look away out of second-hand embarrassment. We're not "intimidated". All niggers must be autistic to be this confused.

The kind of white men who live in London are usually faggots. Middle class twats who haven't actually met real dindus before. They are intimidated by nignogs but are fucking terrified of working class white men.

>Big winds follow the same route as sailing ships

hmmmmmm

Niggers can't into sailing

I ponder that every day... Didn't they have enough indigenous to work the land? Why would they fucking bring negros into the continent?

should have just your people as slaves like the spanish did, but nope, the other empires had to be BLACKED.COM!

jajajajaja
estoy usando el internet

link me to the debunking. I haven't seen it.

haha effect of le "cheddar man"

>130k tweets in 3 and a half years
Surely a fake account

just used*

It already is, All of the guys i were with werent from London and we all agreed it was a shithole, its busy, VERY expensive and currently 30% White British.

Drops 15% every ten years, the only whites left in London in the future will be a few rich people and the ones to poor to leave.

it actually is you cunt.
I have ancestors here too.. You can't make me leave and I will never leave here. I am English, my family has lived here for just as long as yours as my grandmother can trace her family tree back about 400 years.
I am English. there is nothing you can do that will change that fact. I was born here.

>Asian
You guys need to stop this meme
They aren't "Asian" and you know it

lol england hasn't been a white country since like the 16th centruy

Yup... I'm starting to believe it's in their genes to be cucked by BBC... Y enseña tu bandera pinche putita

I'm sorry but you have to go back

>London is the entire UK

Surely you could stop sucking cocks for a minute to read the whole comment

Nope, you're a rootless mongrel negro. You may live here but you'll never, ever be one of us. You're tolerated, the same as whites were tolerated in Zimbabwe, until they weren't.

Sickening. I think the UK needs a Balkanization, London needs become a different country and to be walled off by the rest. All non-Europeans deported there.

you guys do the same thing to the usa that africans do to europe

Well look it like this. You will killed if you don't leave if the britbongs ever wake up (doubt it). Or you will live to see Britain ruined by your kind and Islam. Not a bright future either way.

>This nigger really thinks Britain is his country.
He thinks it odd.

You're nothing, mutt. That's what we're trying to say.
You have no identity because you link back to somewhere else while not linking completely to England. In case of conflict between the two, you'll be seen as a liability, not as a bridge of peace. You can't call yourself an englishman even being born there, and you can't call yourself whatever the fuck else because your grandparents decided to make a unrooted baby who could only work and fuck, like an animal, because he can't be attached to anything else, anywhere he is.
Logically and heartily I call you nothing more than cattle for another unrooted elite.

Wtf happened to Black Carribeans? How the fuck did they end up like african-americans.

London Anons,

Martin Sellner is speaking this Sunday at Hyde Park Corner at 11:30am.

His official speech was shut down by the left, so he is forced to make it in a public space instead. Apparently there will be a protest against him (his car was torched a few weeks ago)

Is anybody else here attending?

>Details:

twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/971826083363397632

youtube.com/watch?v=e8HHWyH1og4