Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Episode 22 summary:
>Yusaku and co. investigate a mysterious phenomenon known as "Another", where the victims can't log out of LINK VRAINS and stay unconscious in the real world. They successfully identify who the next victim might be through the data they collected. In order to prevent more damage, Yusaku and co. decide to take action.
So we finally go full SAO rip-off route.

Also what interesting cast additions:
>Doctor Genome: Kirimoto Takuya
>Faust: Mikami Satoshi
>Vyra: Koshimizu Ami
>Kimijima Makoto: Suzuki Ryota

Wait til tomorrow.

Why is Forehead-chan so strong?

>its another recap ep with another reused frames

>Vyra: Koshimizu Ami
So after fake Kallen, we will have now real one? Good.

I'm trying to think of a reason, but nothing really SPRINGS to mind

Question about Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon.

Do Xyz Materiels attached to either Cyber Dragon Infinity or Cyber Dragon Nova count as Monsters in the Extra Monster Zone for the purpose of it's ability (Original attack is equal to 1200 X N where N is the number of monsters used to summon it.)?

Xyz Materials are not considered "on the field" at any time, so no.

Ah well, I guess Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon will be stuck as a 3600 beater.

This kind of sucks.

>This king of sucks.
Nomming your opponent's monster(s) in the Extra Monster Zone is already a punch in the dick. Let's not get greedy.

>kind*
Cyber Dragons can already drop big murder sticks anyway. Ever get obliterated by Chimeratech Overdragon hitting 23 times at 18,400?

>Ever get obliterated by Chimeratech Overdragon hitting 23 times at 18,400?
Not that I remember.

But then again if that happened, I'd already be dead.

>Let's not get greedy.
Eh, Megafleet isn't the only bum note of the Archetype.

There's also Cyber Barrier Dragon.

What are you talking about Megafleet is an amazing card

Just because it can't reach 3600+ easily doesn't make it bad Jesus Christ

Episode 23: ゲノムの巨人 – Genomu no Kyojin
(Genome’s Giant)
In order to save a boy who fell victim to the “Another” phenomenon, GO Onizuka confronts the criminal who calls himself Doctor Genome. Determined to win no matter what, GO casts away his entertainment style and Duels like a heel.

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Shima Naoki: Sawashiro Chiharu
Onizuka Go/Go Onizuka: Hamano Daiki
Doctor Genome: Kirimoto Takuya
MC: IKKAN
Extras

>GO casts away his entertainment style and Duels like a heel.
>like a heel

That makes no sense. Why would he want to make himself out to be the bad guy no one likes? That should be Genome. Go should duel as the hero.

I think it means he's going to use underhanded/brutal/merciless tactics. So we're most likely going to see him fight at full power here.

Oh perhaps. I thought it meant heel as in the pro wrestling definition of heel which is the bad guy and Go has a whole pro wrestling theme going on too.

Indeed, at least it's effect makes sense.

See Cyber Barrier Dragon, that has 2800 DEF...but it's Attack Negation ability requires it to be in Attack Position.

You would be better off using Magic Cylinder than Attack Reflector Unit and this!

It feels like they had something more planned for it and maybe Cyber Laser Dragon but then nothing happened.

The only use I can think of for Barrier is Overlay fodder for Cyber Dragon Infinity.

Probably both definitions also his Va said he wants to be like HBK and HBK was always entertaining as a heel so if he tries to channel that Go might be a better character. Though I would think He should go more with someone whose almost always been a heel like Triple H

I expect it does, but if heel means villain, then it could just mean that he duels as brutally as a villain rather than doing his usual child-friendly dramatic antics.

You can't possibly be thinking Cyber barrier is on the same level as Megafleet or even regular Chimeratech.