Do you like Turkish girls (male)?

Do you like Turkish girls (male)?

Other urls found in this thread:

sensescans.com/index.php?topic=4046.0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did the new chapter come out yet?

It's not (male) after you've impregnated her (him).

week ago, yeah
sensescans.com/index.php?topic=4046.0

I would stick my dick in that with no regrets.

Is Shoukoku no Altair is a first series that have Turkish traps?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek

>The köçek (plural köçekler in Turkish) was typically a very handsome young male rakkas, or dancer, who usually cross-dressed in feminine attire, and was employed as an entertainer.[1]

>A köçek would begin training around the age of seven or eight and would be considered accomplished after about six years of study and practice. A dancer's career would last as long as he was beardless and retained his youthful appearance.[5]

>The youths, often wearing heavy makeup, would curl their hair and wear it in long tresses under a small black or red velvet hat decorated with coins, jewels and gold. Their usual garb consisted of a tiny red embroidered velvet jacket with a gold-embroidered silk shirt, shalvar (baggy trousers), a long skirt and a gilt belt, knotted at the back. They were said to be "sensuous, attractive, effeminate", and their dancing "sexually provocative". Dancers minced and gyrated their hips in slow vertical and horizontal figure eights, rhythmically snapping their fingers and making suggestive gestures. Often acrobatics, tumbling and mock wrestling were part of the act. The köçeks were available sexually, often to the highest bidder, in the passive role.[9][10]

>Famous poets, such as Fazyl bin Tahir Enderuni, wrote poems, and classical composers, such as the court musician Hammamizade İsmail Dede Efendi (1778–1846), composed köçekces for celebrated köçeks. Many Istanbul meyhanes (nighttime taverns serving meze, raki or wine) hired köçeks. Before starting their performance, the köçek danced among the spectators, to make them more excited. In the audience, competition for their attention often caused commotions and altercations. Men would go wild, breaking their glasses, shouting themselves voiceless, or fighting and sometimes killing each other vying for the boys' sexual favors.[11] This resulted in suppression of the practice under Sultan Abd-ul-Mejid I.[1]

>Men would go wild, breaking their glasses, shouting themselves voiceless, or fighting and sometimes killing each other vying for the boys' sexual favors.
oh boy
Think Nurcan exchanges sexual favors with other pashas too?

I want use Mahmut as sweetener to my tea!

so males?
no, i don't like males user.

>turks are fags
interesting.

It's not gay if you are the one on top user

Actually yeah

It's not gay if its a roach

is she really a dude?

Affirmative

>CDGenc
>CD
wew