Is it still possible to get away with crime?

is it still possible to get away with crime?

they trace criminals with microscopic DNA, nowadays.

This is why crime is at an all time low. Only people by and large who commit crimes nowadays are stupid black kids.

You outsmart the system

>politics

Well the still can't figure out the Las Vegas situation, so I guess it's pretty easy to mow down a big crowd of people and get away with it.

Only about 2/3rds of murders in the US each year are actually solved. In raw numbers, that's between 5,000 and 6,000 unsolved murders every single year. In some cities, about 85-90% of murderers get away with it. Advanced forensic tools are irrelevant when local cops are too incompetent/lazy to use them.

Ask hillary

It's a vast alt-right wing conspiracy!

look at hilary and her henchman podesta.40year and counting.

Who wants to see my collection of dead hooker photos?

Can you imagine how many crimes must have went unsolved for thousands of years before the discovery of DNA? It must have been nonstop rape and murder.

Only if you're an FBI or CIA asset.

It kind of was.

Not for Roger Stone

Here is something interesting from Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman:

One Trump ally is making plans to commercialize Trump’s downfall. Longtime Trump confidantRoger Stone told me he is working on a book titled The Unmaking of the President as part of a multi-book deal with Skyhorse Publishing. (Last fall, Skyhorse published Stone’s campaign account, The Making of the President 2016.) “I’ve been writing it as we go along,” he told me.

Stone said he got the idea to write a book chronicling Trump’s removal from office after watching how the White House responded to the Robert Mueller investigation. “It’s painfully obvious Mueller will bring charges,” Stone said. “The theory is Mueller will indict him on some process-related matter” such as obstruction of justice. “The only people who don’t seem to know it are Ty Cobb, [John] Dowd, and the president.”

“I hope it’s a book I don’t have to publish,” Stone said of his newest project. “I just don’t think Trump is being told the truth about how bad things are.”

Roger's my kind of troll

2/3 is a pretty good stat. The world is pretty big and chaotic, even in a civilized country.
the 85-90% statistic is more proof about the great disparity of different regions in the US, since that's typical shithole stats.

also, false convictions.

because the cunt and pedo are rich as fuck and powerful as fuck. the average joe blow will NEVER get away with a single murder, let alone what killary and pedodesta have done. unless your local cops are dumb as fucking shit or you literally kill a stranger 500 miles away

Theoretically they can do that, but cops are fucking lazy. Plus if your fingerprints/DNA aren't in their database already it does them no good anyway. Just don't accidentally leave your wallet behind at the scene or brag about what you did on jewbook afterwards and your halfway home. Tell no one what you're going to do and just have some basic common sense about generally avoiding shit that will get you caught.

The average criminal has an IQ around room temperature. With half a brain and some luck, you've got great odds.

Kill yourself

i woulda loved to know what i know now, but have lived 300 yrs ago. id be raping my way acrosss the countryside, siring dozens of white children

>possible
of course it's possible, the thing is most people that commit horrible crimes are impulsive people that make mistakes.

no

bullying someone to death via internet

physical crime in general is associated with high risk. If you're smart you should manage an operation or do paper crime.

You're fucked

just lol

JFK

How come you can put two lines after the (you) but I can't put four?

Life's not fair. You can't even triforce around here anymore :P

11/9 fuckers

>go to ghetto at night
>stab random dude to death
>take his wallet
>walk away
congratz, you just got off with murder

im fucking bummed i cant experience actually raping a woman, forcing my self onto her, fucking her, hitting her, cumming in her and then learning shes pregnant from my rape
im in the system from when i was 19. unless i leave the country to rape, i cant do it. the thought of prison is enough to keep me in check, but i would have LOVED to sexually dominate a woman againt her will
im sad /pol

ik man, best day of my life too.

the good old days

Only the proles are free

Take a vacation in Sweden.

It will be

Roleplay is a lot more fun, because then more options are available and she'll still act the same. Just find a girl you can trust who agrees to do it. Its a few steps down but trust me the adrenaline of being in full control doesnt fade one bit.

Depends what kind of crime, drug crimes and thievery are by the numbers almost never stopped, solved, or prevented.

most thievery is "prevented" though, there would be way more thievery if there was no "prevention"

Give girlfriend debit card for the evening, tell her to wear your hoddie and go get herself some candy and ice cream and girl out, drive 3 hours in any direction, find someone walking alone, do em in, go home. Gratz, you are well on your way to becoming Clinton status lizard person

idk if the wife would be up for it

>microscopic DNA
you sound like some old timey cunt who came to the future from 1920

>a sharp piece of metal
>a liter of petrol in a squirt bottle
>a lighter
>and no witnesses
UNSOLVED

We only do that for murder and rape and big shit.
If you only want to commit a small crime, and you take the time to plan how not to be caught after a crime, it's easy to get away with them. It's just that most crime happens between people who know each other or are done in the moment. Those kinds of things are easy to solve.
If a guy scouts stores to find one with lack security and surveillance that he can exploit, and goes in with a plan he'll never be caught. A guy who's not in the system goes a robs a jogger in an area with no cameras while hiding his identity and then takes a 6 month break before doing it again somewhere else won't be caught either.
But you just yolo into a store and run out with shit you're probably bee seen on camera at some point. And the kind of person who does shit like that will be the kind who does enough other shit that he will be identified fairly easily. Same thing if you have a big fight with you boss when he fires you and the next morning his car was broken into. He'd be pulled in that day and likely the kind of person who breaks fast.
It's possible to get away with some crime if you're intelligent and treat it seriously. But the kinds of people who commit most crimes are neither

>163299207

Word would eventually spread and you would be lured into a trap and killed/executed.

this. Only niggers commit crimes or people who think like niggers.

It's so much nicer to live life with peace of mind. Crime is short term gratification and long term suffering. Not worth it.

>still possible to get away with crime
Of course it is. Most violent offences are committed either in an emotional frenzy with zero planning (the crime of passion) or are committed by idiots who have no capacity for planning. The police usually know within an hour who did it, the rest of the process is just making sure they have enough evidence to prove it and organising the case. If you were careful enough you'd have a pretty good chance of getting away with almost anything, although there are obviously no guarantees.
As for non-violent offences, burglary and """petty crime""" the police probably won't even try because they're too busy putting on a diversity parade.

go on then

People actually knew each other. Houses weren't left unattended for long because the fire had to be kept going, you couldn't just press a button to turn the heating on. People would know immediately if someone who didn't belong had wandered into the neighbourhood. Everyone had a gun.
Yes, until the early 20th century, Europeans had guns. It was totally normal until suddenly it wasn't.

if you're managing an operation your guys might turn state's witness. You'd have to dedicate all your time to keeping everything organised, at which point it might be more productive just to have a normal career.

Also all crimes should be committed in full surgical attire, which should then be burnt along with the shoes you were wearing.

Most people are sloppy as fuck. Any time there's an operation of any significant scale and the 17 intelligence agencies are like
>i dunno lol
then they should just all be fired and arrested, awaiting public trial.