Boku no Hero Academia

A reminder that, despite being an unrepentant serial killer, Toga will get redeemed because >muh cute girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotional_Form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope it ends with her winning then she stabs Deku to death

I don't think she'll be the only one. A hero that can't change people's minds and only knows how to destroy people is a shitty hero.

That's some Naruto level bullshit right there. I hope not, however I do hope she goes out with an incredible expression.

Being cute won't save her. She's going to get pulped.

I imagine Deku will have to kill her and she will die smiling like she always does. And then Deku will have to deal with having killed someone.

Best

>muh cute girl.
But she's not cute and that's part of the charm about her.

Actual redemption Arc would be nice?

Maybe supporting Rogue Deku when Shit finally hits the fan on the Hero- & Villain-side.

Name a more appropriate Batman villain for Bakugou.

Pro-tip: you can't.

Killer Croc
Firefly

No, it would not.

No it wouldn't.

Hori would be a champion if he stuck with Villains getting what they deserve and no Marvel tier bullshit redemption for popular villains

"One time I yelled ‘cut’ and Deku turned to me and said ‘what if someone just stood in the middle of Wall Street and yelled cut? Maybe the monikers in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up."

why does she always looks like she's on the verge of an orgasm?

Isn't that just how girls are?

>But she's not cute
she is though

>No season 2 complete torrent yet

It hurts

>made a BNHA OC
Fucking help me, why did I let things get this far in, it wasn't supposed to be like this.

At least you haven't shipped your OC with your waifu
Right?

A-About that...

You still have a chance at redemption, as long as your waifu isn't shit.

But have you commissioned art.
Or written fanfiction.
There's layers of shit here, how deep are you?

You better have a top tier waifu

It's okay user, just don't recreate the two of them in Honey Select and you still have a clean conscience.

>
I've made a drawfriend draw him...
I've wrote scenarios privately, it's about 4k words long now.
Why did it have to be like this???

Why kind of hero would Toga be? And what do you think her hero name would be?

>The ponygirl
Damnit user.
What's your OC.

>creating an original character
>not creating original universe where you can ship yourself with your perfect waifu
Normalfag get out

>horsefucker
>asked drawfriend
>4k words
Oh god it's worse than I thought

No fucking way in hell I'm posting it.

Im shy so even in my original universe i cant talk with perfect waifu

You must, user, we need to know.
At least tell us the Quirk

Let me guess. Black hair black eyes lanky but sexy looking. Awkward and is not the dominant one the relationship.

>horsefucker
No dude, you don't understand, I don't even like MLP. I just find her really endearing and so is her innocence, it's very cute.

Fuck me in a series with a metric ton of cute busty girls Toga is the one that get me the hardest with her face alone. l cant be the only one, right?

it's okay user, i have ocs too and they're all terrible

I see nothing wrong with that

So the autist chick from 1B?

If someone get redeemed i hope it's Stain

Guys, will this activate tomuras quirk?

Stain is a shit.

You following the damn train Asui?

Stain makes no sense since for him to work there should be at least a few corrupt heroes but thats not the case at all. The most we have are good heroes that are assholes irl.

Fuck off frog, you deserve to get purged, after all you think trying to save someone makes you a villian.

Stain seems more like some one who will get a heroic sacrifice

Stain is a piece of shit character and everyone knows it. Stainfags are basically grapefags.

It'll work like that axis Carnage mini series

If you are an asshole you are not a good hero, it's simple, being called a hero is much more than just saving people, it's a standard, a moral example, this society turned the word hero in a job, but it's much more than that.

Cant wait for Stain to cut Ochako in million pieces

So his autism comes with improper use of words? He is even a bigger faggot than l thought.

KnuckleDuster is clearly the best boy.

Holy shit user that's just retarded ans a unfair comparison.

He wants to retake the word, yes, the word hero is important to him.

Ochako is not heroic, but she already knows it

Uravity is going to send her into the Stratosphere

Sounds familiar.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotional_Form

Any pairing posted as a reply to this post officially has no chance of ever happening in canon.

Grape x Momo

Yeah.. at least grapefag is fun.

Annnnd I love Deku

Not Deku and not All Might.

Bakuchako

How is Overhaul going to be defeated? Specifically, how are the heroes going to outsmart his quirk? What's his weakness, specifically?

Death-touch is probably a tired trope in shonen so maybe someone with genre savvy can explain how this will work.

Bakugou and Todoroki will swoop in and save the day.

Screencap this.

bakugo looks like he's about to sneeze

What sort of degenerate artwork is this

Hori dying.

That's the cover of volume 6.

MUH

Agent 47?

Kinda

Don't pretend to be me, dammit.
Fine, I'll just tell a tiny bit about him
It's a long-haired dude with a mushroom cap on it's head which is part of his body and he's able to produce all kinds of spores, sleep-inducing, paralyzing, hallucinogenic and so forth.
The downside is that while he gets affected too, it's to a minor degree.

Cool, but i think there is already a mushroom character in class 1B.

What?!
No way.

>leading with bait over literally anything else

You're incapable of it, aren't you.

What is Mirio's quirk, and why does he look like a fucking cartoon character?

Spores as a quirk could get right fucking nasty. Pretty sure the CDC or similar would trap you in quarantine for the rest of your life though.

Yeah, found it, her quirk ia called "mushroom".

Goddammit, all that hard work for nothing.
I'll just delete everything.

wew

NANI!?

Well its still onknown what her quirk does.

I dropped this manga somewhere between picrelated and Lumillion&Deku bumping into Chisaki&Eri on the street. Which is like the span of 1 single chapter. I want to pick it up again though. Please tell me it gets better later on. But only If you understand why the mentioned two moments are bad (don't even bother if you don't).

Who do you think the final villain will be?

Wait til the current arc is over and then binge the entire thing.

haha its dick xD

I ship you and her now, mushroomanon.

Nah don't delete it, just give the OC a bit of rework. Talking about OCs with quirks just like canon quirks, anyone have that image of that Chameleon guy OC thar get's shipped with Tsuyu?

Glowing chinese baby.

Phasing, did you not read the manga?
Also the looks appear to be genetic, we saw his dad with the same quirk and face.

If I were you, I would consider picking it up again start of next year honestly. You'll have 9-12 chapters to go off and hopefully the arc will be wrapped up and into something less disassociated from the main story.

You mean complete Overhaul.
It's a mushroom, of course she'll have spores too.
She looks like shit too, ugh.
delet

so you both sain it doesn't get better and the whole thing is going for 30+ chapters and is about to go for another ~10?

Had a dumb quirk idea that felt like it would fit into the actual story, so here.
>Quirk: Thunderclap
>The user can clap to produce sonic waves with so much strength they can tear down buildings! Cover your ears!
And now that I type this out I realize it's basically present mic's quirk but worse.

You can change how the quirk works, we don't know how her quirk works so you have more possibilities, does her quirk makes her a mushroom or does her quirk make mushrooms grow around her or where she touches? See, Kirishima and TestsuTetsu's quirks do the same, but in different ways.

People are retarded, what else is new?