There's no biological difference between rac-

There's no biological difference between rac-

Dey bof hoz..... no. I like the one on the right

you can't realy see the depth of their faces. so eh cheap shit

What am I looking at here, different lighting? Makeup?

that's not denied. they openly say that whites are worse at athletics and such. genetic differences in the brain are denied.

Change of face color after drinking 1 beer.

Before/After the BBC

kek

its called the asian flush, caused by drinking alcohol. I think the woman there is a hapa

cute

>athletics
You mean ONLY in running

yeah man like we're all humans
i wuv you

There is a biological difference, it's just not based in genetics. Race existed before anyone was even aware of genes, so it's limited to phenotypical expressions of genes.

Asian people are white when they're drunk?

No they go really red, happens to some asians when they drink

>left looks cuter to me
I hate my weeb brain.

Shit, she's my type.

What's her name?

the white race is the only race adapted to sucking cow titties

-es

If hapas are your type then you are almost certainly a decracinated bugman

They're just like you and m-

It explains why American Indians were called red men.

This has little to do with race.

One of alcohol's effects is vasodilation near the skin. Causing the skin to appear more red.

Which is one contributing factor towards people finding intoxicated people attractive.
The red skin reminds them of aroused blush.

No, Indians are literally red.

American Indians were like cheddar man red

I must have seen this video a hundred times and I still dont know if the bathroom burglar is 15 or 30

The scariest part of this gif is how it cuts off at the end when the guy closed the distance between where he crawled from and to the recorder in seconds flat. What happened after the gif ends? Does the toilet guy punch him square in the face? Does fat mexican pull down h is pants and proceed to shit on toilet guy? Does fat mexican just stare at toilet guy until he gets up? Does toilet guy just yell at him to get out?
I swear I will figure this out before I die.

I need the whole video

Asians are much more likely to carry the polymorphisms that make you susceptible to alcohol flush.

>This has little to do with race.
wrong. some asians have a genetic defect which means one of the enzymes which break down alcohol doesn't work so they accumulate aceteldahyde in their body which is toxic, and that's why they turn red.

She looks so much healthier on the right.

i dont get this webm.

American Indians are red because their skin is more transparent.

Left reminds me of zucc for some reason.