The 9th Idol War has begun

Are you enjoying this Idol Season?

How many Idol Anime are you watching out of Idolm@ster SideM, Love Live,Idolm@ster CG Gekijoum, Aikatsu and Dream Festival R, Wake Up Girls! Shin Shou, Idol Time Pripara and Tsukipro?

/ai/ BTFO

>idol otakus outvoted little girls

not surprising really considering this is probably in akiba or somewhere

Would rather have my aikatsu girls kept pure

>kept pure
>numerous gang bang and rape doujins
Not anymore.

Aroma > Yurika > Ranko > Yoshiko
Demon a best.

Ranko is the only chuuni idol for me.

You forgot DYNAMIC CHORD.

Can we meme a T7S anime into existence?

That's true for every Idol show, no Idol groups will ever beat Idolm@ster's in how much shit the girls go trough in doujins.

Or how much shit goes through them, in the case of some of them.

I'm only into Love Live, what's the next step into idol hell?

Help, a succubus is tempting me into picking up an anime for little girls!

Here's her angel friend to save from temptation.

Do you already play the mobage and watch all the live shows?

I want to believe, user.

I guess live shows is next

I choose vampire butt.

>nico's face
Nice work nips.

NOKO NOKO NO

She's like a more brain damaged Satania. It's worth it user.

Ranko > black hole > paralel universe > rest cringy characters.

Same goes to Idolmaster >>>>>>>>>>> 3DCG shit.

Do it, PP is pretty much the best idol show.

None of the new WUG girls is a chuuni right?

Chuuni idols are the worst, especially ones that think they're vampires.

I've never watched this show or played its games but I've liked her since I first saw her.

(Someone) Tell me, is she autistic like Yoshiko?

I'm watching all of em but I'm in it for WUG

It's not autism, just severe chuunibyou.

hi Mizuki

Mizuki has great taste in girlfriends.

Does Yurika actually count as a chuuni idol? It's strictly a stage personality for her.

>Contest between chuuni dorks
Why do you do this user?

I love Mikuru's voice.

I do. Watching SideM, Tsukipro, iM@S Gekijou and LL Sunshine out of those mentioned titles. Technically Aikatsu Stars too but I'm like 40 episodes behind, slowly trying to close the gap. I also consider watching the new PriPara but I didn't watch the first anime and I don't know if I'd miss out on stuff when I just start with the new series.
Also T7s when.

Probably doesn't count because the characters aren't idols but band members.

You can certainly pick up the new PriPara right now. It's not like they expect little girls to work their way through a 140 episodes (or, considering recent events, 240 episodes going back to 2011 with Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Drema) long backlog before watching. You'd probably enjoy more if you ad watched the original PriPara though.

It's also en excellent show, well worth watching in its own right. Particularly season 2 (and some parts of season 3) manages to combine well-written drama with its usual Milky Holmes-style silliness.

Yurika is unbelievably lovely.

That's good to know, thanks. Might watch the first PriPara anime some day too and I hope all episodes will be subbed until then.

When you get past her manner of speaking she's one of the most competent and drama-free idols in CG. If you need shit done, you ask Ranko.

I think that only 9 episodes aren't subbed at this point. In the time it takes to finish the 131 other episodes and the 27 Idol Time episodes you should be fine.

>Ran having that many more votes than Aoi
That's surprising. Or maybe a certain tripfag has skewed my perception of how popular she really is.