imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 8
>E Ghouta; Tiger Forces reclaim long-lost Aftris Air Defence Battalion base, pushing on to town of Aftris next
>Syrian govt has opened a second humanitarian corridor in E Ghouta as they prepare to split rebel enclave in 2
>N Hama; RuAf conducts multiple airstrikes on Kafr Zita in response to rebel shelling on SAA positions a few days ago
>After 2 weeks of ground operations the SAA have reclaimed 50% of E Ghouta
>Militants in E Ghouta attack a large civilian convoy attempting to reach humanitarian corridor near Douma, no casualty reports
>E Damascus; Syrian security troops seize large amount of weapons designated for resupplying Ghouta rebels in routine vehicle checkpoint
>Idlib; HTS shelled civilian targets inside the besieged Shiite-majority towns of Fouaa and Kafriyyah, killing 2 and injuring several more
>Turkish FM; Ankara and Baghdad may carry out joint military operation against Iraqi Kurds after the May election in Iraq
>Ankara urges US to stop kurdish militias from moving to Afrin to battle against Turkish Army
>Lavrov; US neo-imperialist ambitions drive interference in other countries' affairs

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VDC_Syria/status/970975302699667456
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douma_massacre_(2015)
twitter.com/aawsat_eng/status/972089206368604160
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.509304&lon=36.417747&z=16&m=h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is his name /sg/?

Is that you, Lanka?

Ayatollah Khomeini?

Dont post apus, ok?

Israel will win Inshallah

first

>accepting to phone posting

You tell me user

Falklands is British

twitter.com/VDC_Syria/status/970975302699667456
How can you say Assad is fighting terrorists when 96.61% of people killed are civilians?

By the way, the fighter in the OP pic is actually a Kurdish fighter, but it looked really epic and I really wanted to use it on my /sg/ YouTube video, so I painted on a Syrian flag over the top of his SDF logo.

I - I don't think anyone noticed.

when a rebel dies
he becomes a civilian
civil wars are always fun

Make next edition pic related

Yes!

Very true.

what can we do about t*rks, they are ruining advance of reds

But I hope the Kurds win in Afrin.

All in good time lad
Turks will get what they deserve

ISLAS DES FALKLANDS JE SERBIA

G-Man

They are not even trying to keep that somewhat realistic anymore

>I - I don't think anyone noticed.
The "em-secks-teen" is a dead giveaway.

>88
Give it a bit of time and it will be holohoax-tier digits.

who are you?

even assuming that the male civilians were actually fighters (highly unlikely)
how do you assadists justify killing 200+ women and children?

War is shit lad
is more shit when cowards hide in civilian populations
doesnt mean you just stop fighting

No one will ever know.

Isn't that a fascinating civil demographic? It must be unique to Syria.

Out of 855 people randomly selected by mathematical methods of barrelbomb destruction, a whopping 617 or 72% turns out to be male adults.

If I didn't know better I'd wager these numbers are utter bullshit.

You tell me.

Hey guys, hows gainz?

must feel shit having to kill your own countrymen

so males can't be civilians?

the war is assad's fault he could've negotiated a political solution or ceasefire at any time instead of indiscriminately killing people

Only 200+? I am not impressed. Impress me, motherfucker!
Why not claim that 20000 were brutaly killed there. Gassed, burned, buried and their graves bombed. Then i will be like "What da fack!?? I hate Assad naw!"

Death to america/10. Try harder.

Hey Snus.
Pretty good. Ghouta might be split in 2, not really sure, Turks are making mad gains against the little gurds, but I don't really care for gains of that nature, tbqh

whiter than you cleetus

>how do you assadists justify killing 200+ women and children?

How do you interventionists justify (((rebels))) turning down all negotiations and amnesty deals for 6 years and instead locking themselves in amongst civilians? Cause there has been a lot of deals offered from the start.

Also, this pic is more accurate.

when Israel soldiers massacred Palestinians in Gaza, they would say collateral damage because the terrorists hide behind civilians.

Haven't they been in Beit Sawa for two days now? Madyara/Mesraba seems like tough nuts to crack.

فالکلندس پاکستانی ہے

best ally

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douma_massacre_(2015)

No need to exaggerate when the reality is disgusting enough as is

how's negotiation for surrender going?

Nathan?

really makes you think doesnt it? these rebels good bois dont use human shields in cages on frontlines or fire ATGM's from hospitals

>best ally
arnt they like your only ally

and now the assadists are using the same hasbara zionist arguments

Where is Asuka?

s...s....save... me, /sg/

This is how you do it mutt

Daily reminder that Russia is the source of the Syria war. Their oligarch elite at (((St.Petersburg))) didn't like the idea of competition so they pressured the Kremlin to set a proxy dictatorship and avoid the building of the Saudi pipeline that would bring lots of cheap oil into Europe, which will bring down the Russian gas monopoly.

Daily reminder that the US is backing the Saudis because the dollar hegemony is at risk, which benefits all US citizens; and Israel who benefits geopolitically for backing the US interests while their lobbyist lawmakers at DC keep writing more billions in aid to the little western jewel of the middle east.

Last but not least. When US allies want to do shit that benefits third party, the Pentagon offer help via private contractors like Black Water so the taxes of everyone and lives of servicemen are kept to prime national interests only.

But Russia cares two shit about their public treasury and lives of servicemen. They are using the Russian military and Special forces dismiss as "mercenaries on name only" so secure their own oligarch interests. Risking a thermonuclear war so a few bunch of old party elite can retain a energy monopoly. While the average Russian won't ever benefit from that business at all as the money influx rarely goes outside St.Petersburg and Moscow.

This isnt some hippie wonderland
Why would a State give up all power and surrender if the enemy took civi hostages
Assad did try to negotiate at the start before he relized that it was a all bullshit by the west to kick him out of power

This isn't an actual tactic you know
this video was to raise awareness

T..take this user
lets stay together to say warm
i will keep you warm

Correct. Well done.

>this isnt an actual tactic

you're lucky you're getting this (you) out of me lad

The moderate headchoppers are being tsundere as fuck, i reckon SAA has to make progress into Irbeen before Faylaq gives up and Douma for JaI.

you just blow in from stupid town lad

Thank you user

He's back.

is there actually any combat footage from rebels or SAA showing cages of civilians used as human shields? as far as im aware they only paraded them to humiliate regime supporters

>mfw I see Saudi twitter bots claiming that Shawarma is Turkish therefor Syrians Lebanese and Palestinian aren't arab

>civilians

Sure, sure. 100% reliable info. Murica never lies, you know. Especially when the lie benefits them.

Its like believing a merchant who tries to sell you his shit as a one time deal.

Well the migrants to europe seem to have similar gender proportions. So it's probably legit.

>forgetting about Greece

yea, there were pictures from Ghūṭat Dimashq

implying that it's just america reporting this and not hundreds of credible outlets world wide

God I fucking hate Peru.

DAFUQ FELLOW HOMIE CZECH NIGGER ?
What kind of sorcery is this?
Triple eight on commenting on double eight.
Cant handle it.

literally Canada tier without the leaf jokes

Oh no, America might lie, but those quads certainly don't.
It's over, lads.

Peru shit activated again. I've thought that you have already died from drug overdose. That's a pity

Bad bait. Try once again.

Nice canton you had, k*rds….
twitter.com/aawsat_eng/status/972089206368604160

hundreds of credible outlets also sold us the war in iraq. fuck those kikes. whatever makes them bitch the most is the morally correct choice.

Kek, you posted that a long time after this thread was made.

Please don't insult our oldfag Arequipe-bro. The fag you're talking to is obviously mutt.

Its true, at this point why would anyone work at the FSB or help the Russian government at all? Say whatever you want about the American IC but most of their objectives are related to keeping the dollar alive or securing global free trade platform.

You have to be the most demoralized person to help a Banana Republic perpetuate an post-Soviet system which depraves its citizens from actual wealth.

Christiane Amanpour should be tried and executed for espionage desu

I am always too late.

>mfw i remember reading k*rds on twitter saying Afrin is an impenetrable fortress

>keeping the dollar alive or securing global free trade platform.
This is how the wars are started, genius

>Amanpour
She is fucking trash on TV

>Guardians of the Republic
>From the operations of the heroes of the Republican Guard in Jisrin farms yesterday
>jisreen farms #SRG

Pffff. Almost all western outlets are funded by CIA/Gov one way or another. You will not find a single good word about protests in Aleppo againt US presents in Syria, for example. Shitty source of information.

Mosts Russians laugh their asses off reading western 'news' like reuters, bbc, cnn, foxnews, theguarding, nytimes and so on.

war is tough, man. But I support who is on the good cause. The gov has the right to restore stability and prosperity in the region. How's many good achievements those terrorist has done in six years in this shithole beside playing local warlords ?
>ain't you on Zionist side?

>DAFUQ FELLOW HOMIE CZECH NIGGER ?
I ain't Czech.

Check again.

Well we could depose Assad and have Libya 2.0 what a successful democracy that turned out to be.

I just love how many "Iranian nationalists" living in the West take Western Names and encourage their women to marry white guys or even blacks out of self hatred

Take a look at this "patriot", he thought he was fighting the empire of perpetual debt. He thought he was fighting to secure the Kosmonaut coming generation freedom.

Look at him again, maybe he was a good person. Lost in fucking middle east, among what used to be art-of-state hardware during the Soviet Union.... for what? Oh yes, so some ex-Party Oligarch family can keep its daily sexually depraved life, power and luxury.

Don't worry you are still on time to make a difference. My Russian counterparts.

Christian Amanpour is married to a Jew lmao

Hmm, looks like he's pointing his walkie talkie here:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.509304&lon=36.417747&z=16&m=h
Must be an old photo, since it's Muhammadiyah.

To be fair though RT and sputnik aren't reliable when it comes to syria either. Have to read Poo news when it comes to Ukraine or Syria.

Fugg. I'm drunnk.
I wish i was able to write email to the person i love.
But i'm 900 km away from my laptop.