Why Behemoth's vocalist won't tear Koran or Torah, but Bible is OK?

our big warrior against anything backward - Nergal from the remotely popular band Behemoth - has showed off with the Holy Cross on a black dildo commemorating International Women's Day on his facebook page - pathetic attempt to get some publicity after everyone stopped talking about him and his band

it's always the Christian symbols that he defiles, but never Jewish or Islamic ones, which really makes one think - he'd probably say he does that because Poland is a Catholic country, but the fact is that he's an international figure and being true to his ideology should trash every backward religion there is - but so far he's been only tearing copies of the Bible

maybe some petition or something that would get publicity would spur him to make the logical next step? or is he a loser who attacks those who cannot defend themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

plotek.pl/plotek/7,154063,23120355,nergal-na-dzien-kobiet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
youtube.com/watch?v=8cZoHcONm_A
youtu.be/Trlz9C9vpEM
youtube.com/watch?v=y9zUN0FFM6k
vimeo.com/18109360
youtu.be/GtCKalDE2wQ
youtu.be/RmQHWlQpDVY
youtube.com/watch?v=B7sz-En87Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=QzT46g-my0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he is a weak-ass gaylord

As much as I love black metal, most of the band members are literal gays

Behemoth hasn't been good since Ov fire and the void

It's culturally acceptable to fuck up bibles, he doesn't want to get criticism

article w/ video: plotek.pl/plotek/7,154063,23120355,nergal-na-dzien-kobiet.html
his profile on facebook: officialnergal

< Soyboy facial impression

>how to greentext 101

These guys are typically pussies.
He doesn't even have musical notes tattooed on his face.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44

The band stoned jesus is breddy good.

This. I'm not kidding either, the majority of metalheads that I know are either gay or bisexual. And atheists, but I guess that comes with the rest of the package by default.

Christians will be persecuted in the final days, buckle up, nearly there I'm afraid.

Probably doesnt want to die tbqh

There will come a day when these people will be burned alive again.

>Christians will be persecuted in the final days, buckle up, nearly there I'm afraid.
don't have to be Christian to see his gimmick and lack of consistency which render him a pathetic figure

The Satanist was pretty dope

Say it with me, "The crusades were a series of defensive wars."

the soyboyism is strong in this one

This. I grew up on black- and death metal. Songs calling for the genocide of Christians are halal and even played on the radio here. If you level even the slightest criticism against the other two Abrahamic religions though, you're looking at jail time. Really makes you think.

That faggot is important. He holds one of the most prized relics of the US: the staff of America.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cZoHcONm_A

I realize user, I'm trying to answer your question on why is it that Christian symbols get defiled while Islam and Judaism are protected worldwide, because it's not just Poland.

As for Darski himself, he was enlightened when that video got recorded and just by some phony God's blessing, but by his own intelligence. In other words, he's literally an edgelord and I'd be willing to bet he got fucked up the ass quite a few times, if anything the fact that he owns a black dildo is a dead giveaway. I wouldn't start any petitions though, that's exactly what this fedora fag wants - attention. Good or bad, he gets publicity. I say we mock him on a Mongolian basket weaving message board and don't go beyond that.

I did hear about it earlier btw. and apparently some PiS politician who's into metal himself stated something along the lines of "I've helped Decapitated in court, so believe me when I say that I can take you to court".

Funny how we always seem to think we've got it all figured out and our ancestors were simply fucking retards, no?

What a massive faggot.

Behold! children ov Cain
All beings not ov reptilian form
Be upon them!
Spare none! mercy cast aside!
Those who feareth not my sacred blade
Shall be blessed
Repent not!
Thou art man
God is no more
Rise now above the weakness ov flesh
Come forth! join ye the arsenals ov blasphemy
Follow the One
Who spurred Roman warring legions

Chthonic gods! those from beyond the stars
Commander ov hosts devour the flesh ov man
May their weapons melt like wax
May their tongues be torn apart
May Apophis grind their bones
May their ashes be scattered all around...
Hear me! o vermin!
How couldst Thou fall so low?
Redemption through denial
Restriction becomes a sin
Mankind! so pure...
Castrate Thy impotent god
Vomit forth the blasphemy
And forever shalt Thee win

This band is redpilled redpilled af ifk what you're talking about

>black dildo

the absolute state of metalheads

>it's always the Christian symbols that he defiles

Probably because his band is satanic and specifically anti Christian. He's used imagery and lyrics of Jewish, Islamic and Hindu deities before.

muh turn the other cheek

People are cowards and bullies.
Christianity today is the kid that doesn't fight back anymore, so people do it to feel cool and strong even if they're meek. Just because stronger people than them put them in the dirt so they don't know better.
I'm agnostic but I know what christians have done for me as opposed to what atheist have done to me.

holy shit a thread about Behemoth, awesome. I blast this fucking song in the gym every day.

Evangelion = Satan-tier album

Because they are just a psudo edgy arm of the establishment
I still kinda like some of their songs but they are like ghost in that way, wouldn't push any boundaries unless they were told it was going to be ok
That shit is really obvious if you listened to either bands

"...which ultimately failed"

Jesus was a jew, and with jews you lose

>why Behemoth's vocalist won't tear Koran or Torah, but Bible is OK?

Because you allow him to. As simple as that.
Why not Islam ? Because muslims would find him and kill him. He'd have a fatwa on his head.
Why not Jews ? Because you'd get sued for antisemitism or racism or sent to jail...
Actually, the same could potentially be true for islam...Since islamic lobbies are getting more more powerful...So you could get sued for islamophobia.

But christianity ? Well, christians love to turn the other cheek don't they ? They're completely indifferent to it. Why would anyone respect christians when christians don't respect themselves ?

is this excerpt about him?

>and just
And not just, dun goofed.

Historical context. I've said it before, I'll say it again because you motherfuckers need Jesus and apparently none of you go to church where priests literally get paid to explain shit to you: Roman soldiers would slap people that they considered to be beneath them with the back of their hand. Religious dissidents, criminals, whores and slaves.

Turning the other cheek in the situation presented above in case you'd be the Roman would force you to slap me normally. Either you do that and prove to myself, every bystander and most importantly yourself that we're all equals OR you won't do shit and the aggression ends right fucking there.

Jesus, whether you consider him the son of man or the son of God, wasn't a retard you dunce. Even if you're anti-religious for whatever reason, you should learn to respect your "enemy".

Behemoth and Nergal are Jewish (and earlier)

fuck you cunt the satanist was good

I listen to Shining but I don't totally agree with their message. Christians are just easier to tear apart that doesnt mean that these bands accept Judaism or Islam.

Because he is a typical christianity hating edgy fag

What be this? I doth not even.

Citation needed, also doesn't fit with the surrounding passages if we use your retarded explanation

Behemoth sucks. Abba was more metal than them.

Many popular musicians in Poland are massive cucks and degenetrates. I listen to classical music, which is pure, and music-oriented, not containing any retarded "message".

The Bible includes the Torah and Muslims think parts of the babble are true. It's all the same shit.

Welp. Fuck you "nergal" you diseased faggot. Deleting all behemoth songs from my computer now.
Glad I never paid for the now.

btw, your drummer is fucking fat

This is just gibberish

You do realize that you could just Google it up? Here's some helpful keywords that should help you out: Roman, Bible, slap, backhand. Godspeed. This isn't my first rodeo, I ain't citing shit only for you to either totally disregard every single source or worse yet, ignore them altogether. You have a fully (?) functioning brain, use it and do your own research. Not to mention the fact that this thread isn't even about this, but of course here you are to derail it with your "muh cheek!" bullshit. I'd tear you a new one, but end of the day I realize that God loves you too, even if you're being an ignorant, cheeky little fucker.

So no citation from a reputable scholar, just angelfire pages? Got it.

Pudzianowski didn't, see the difference?

This "dark side" metal bands are one of the douchiest things ever, and there are also boys band like in the sense that they are all serialized.

Mate that took you five seconds, you didn't even try to search for it yourself. Told you already, I've played this game before. And once again, you're derailing the thread. 100% sweetie, last (You) that you'll get from me.

Most musicians are full of shit who would have thought? This whole thread is stupid learn to separate fiction from reality.

>maybe some petition or something that would get publicity would spur him to make the logical next step? or is he a loser who attacks those who cannot defend themselves?

Or most likely his childhood involved a lot of catholicism and writes songs about things he hates. The reason why we see pseudo-christian religions in all sorts of fiction these days is because writers know about it. Theres very little western media taking inspiration from Islam because majority of producers aren't muslim and were never part of their communities. Metal music is counter-culture so usually bands mock whatever is mainstream in their societies. Thats why black metal which hates Islam comes from islamic countries:

youtu.be/Trlz9C9vpEM

Yes, but hopefully we can agree that the music itself is insanely brutal. The Satanist is a work of art and clearly well research. Saddens me to know that Darski owns a nigger dildo

>Metal music is counter-culture

kek

they're still a band? open mouth=faggot soyboy

He's a pussy.

So is Benton from Deicide. So is Dawkins. They're all too cowardly to go after Islam in any fashion.

Nergal was a nice guy though, opened for behemoth on their demigod tour and it was a great show, he was awesome about signing stuff and chatting.

Maybe because Christians won't declare fatwa, won't try to shoot him or stab him in the street or blow him up or pour acid on him. Nor will they cry "anti-Semite" while ending what is left of his "career".

They grew up to be faggots because they went to a church run by faggots

you have to understand that the vast majority of metalheads are hopelessly bluepilled and never matured past a highschool level

I'm from the USA. I am forming the world's first anti-islam death metal band. Remember this post

Don't use clear whiny voice, have good bass and rough songs and I might give a listen. Problem with yankee "metal" bands is most of them are whiny teenager bands.

>are literal gays

you taake that back!

Man this is the reason why I cut my long hair to no longer be associated with """metalheads""" thankfully metal is becoming way less edgy

You can drop the flag. And trust me when I say that you won't phase me with shit like this, unlike you I realize that kiddie fiddlers sadly happen in every single profession and walk of life. They'll all get their prize on the day of the rope or during the final judgement, whichever comes first.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9zUN0FFM6k

In metal you are a chode or a fag, there is no in between, no exceptions

>t.chode

>thankfully metal is becoming way less edgy

vimeo.com/18109360

>Dawkins
Richard went after Islam.
Unless that's the name of a musician, which is unknown to me.

In my country the number of public school teachers molesting kids outnumbers catholic priests by a fucking mile.

What I mean to say was judging from the metal magazine pages I liked years and years ago on fb, newer metal which mixes other genres suchs as hendrix, folk or groove is becoming popular and more listened to by a wider audience.

I absolutely fucking HATED seeing those long haired faggots with their edgy shirts and music pretending to be hardcore just because they listened to music about worshipping demons and gay shit such as that.

One would think the metal scene would be bigger in Australia because of your censorship-happy nannies in the government.

youtu.be/GtCKalDE2wQ

Amen; did the same. No money paid here either.

Satan and his fallen angels hate the truth and are fully aware the God of the bible is the one and only God there is. Christ saves souls. Islam for example won't recieve as much hate because it's unfortunately leading people to Hell.

youtu.be/RmQHWlQpDVY

Or you were never really that much into the music to begin with and thought death- and black metal were the only genres in the existence. Metal is a bit of a peculiar genre because a lot of bands try to have a subgenre of their own. So you get super weird names like the russian Omni-Industrial metal band Osob, or mongolian folk metal band Tengger Cavalry.

Why I'm not surprised lol. I think the reason he was denied entry in Russia was not because of black metal, but because he was a degenerate fag

Tell me if you name it bombs and roses

The metal/rock bands here (like the few you posted) have silly and lolrandum band names and produce music about getting wasted, hangovers, doing drugs and other over content which has been done to shit and is no longer funny nor unique..

During the 80's in Melbourne here we had a vibrant skinhead/punk scene and there was a lot of great natsoc music produced. Personally I am a ancap and can jive with most of the nazi music.

>The metal/rock bands here (like the few you posted) have silly and lolrandum band names and produce music about getting wasted, hangovers, doing drugs and other over content which has been done to shit and is no longer funny nor unique..

Who cares is the music itself is good? I'm willing to listen to neo-nazi or angry feminist band songs if the songs themselves are good, what their agenda itself is irrelevant as long as its aggressive.

I can barely listen to any band which opposes my views. Why would I want to spend a second of my time listening to crap which is causing the decline in the white western world? Since your from Finland I guess you may or may not be a nihilist?

who cares?
Behemoth is shit since he's had his blood cancer, anyway

Behemoth is for faggots

Marduk.

Male vocalists are the root of all faggotry.
Been saying it a long time. Ask that one /ptg/ poster that get's really asshurt every time I say that.

>I can barely listen to any band which opposes my views.
Then you're not a music enthusiast, merely a poser faggot.

Never claimed to be an enthusiast or cause any offence either. Just venting my anger towards the so-called hardcore genre of death/black meteal. Hell even the supposed father of the genre hates himself (Varg). What's Finland metal scene like anyway? What kind of metal subgenre dominates the most. My favourite Finnish band which comes to mind is Battlelore (don't judge me).

>music enthusiast
bro, step away from the ledge

Not him, but I would say that only goes for genres where there's no lyrics. With lyrics, if I can understand them, that I feel are retarded it really does takes away from the experience, no matter how good the music itself is. And why would you even use the word "poser", especially when he clearly stated that he distanced himself from the subculture because it was getting on his nerves.

When did he? He has never done it in a book and I've seen him live on Al Jazeera dodge the question of if The God Delusion applies to Allah.

>youtube.com/watch?v=B7sz-En87Vc
>youtube.com/watch?v=QzT46g-my0U

Remotely popular, that's why they headline shows? lol

>why Behemoth's vocalist won't tear Koran or Torah, but Bible is OK?

Because to him, Muslims and Jews are weak, under advantaged, oppressed minorities

Also, listening to almost anything else than classical music is plebeian and trashy

Main reason I started listening to country and oldies. Never thought I'd be into that old shit like Waylon Jennings or dean Martin. Now it's all I listen to. Safe to say the singers of back then didn't like niggers or commies. I can listen to music with a clear conscience.

This

He's right and it's about Jesus teaching non-violent solutions to conflicts, not about letting others walk all over you. In the next verses (Matt. 5:40-41) He talks about giving someone your cloak if they sue you for your tunic and going an extra mile if someone made you go with them a mile. It was against Mosaic law (Ex. 22:26) to take someone's cloak for more than a day so to be taken for all your clothes and give your cloak meant you'd be naked, shaming not only yourself but also whoever saw you, specifically, the person taking your clothes. Roman law forbade forcing someone to travel with you for more than a mile. In all three cases we see examples of going into worse positions for yourself in order to put your opponent in an even worse position while you still remain innocent.

Behemoth sucks. Listen Beherit.

3 words: GRAND BELIAL'S KEY

Because if he did that he would be stabbed at some point in the streets and he knows it like everyone else (Charlie Hebdo made that clear, hell why not a single """artist""" criticize islam, they are all cowards), with christians he can provoke as much as he wants because they are pussies these days.

Behemoth are gay, they are in the same boat as GWAR and Dimmu Borgir imo. They care more about trying to be perceived a certain way than creating decent inspired art. There are plenty of metal writers that attack all religion or attack all judeochristian religion. Most artists that actually have something to say never gain traction, in metal, music as a whole, or other arts. There isn't money in making art for people with unpopular opinions (think about that for a minute)

My subsaharian friend here is right

It's people like Dean Martin's fault for starting pop music. He and his ilk are the godfathers of degeneracy.

Absu or Dark Funeral.

Gay bands for gay people.

Listen Beherit.

behexen and kadotus are top 2 finnish black metal

sry